Lumina's Art Contest! Great prizes! Extended - User Fan Art - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Lumina's Art Contest! Great prizes! Extended

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:08 AM

Lumina's Dragonica Fan Art Contest

Due to forums dying, I will be extending the duration of this contest to June 1st.

Intro: Hi guys I'm hosting some art contest! Please join if you want to win pretty good prizes.
Duration: Feb 23, 2011 to June 1, 2011 (might be extended if not enough contestants)
Submission types: Digital/Traditinal art of Lumina and/or Rionheart AND Fanfictions

Art Submissions
Art Rules: Users can submit more than one entry. Digital/Traditional will receive same prize.
Content: Anything with Lumina and/or Rionheart. If you are drawing both, please make it cutesy and couple-like! If just Lumina by herself, you can do whatever you like.
Clothes: You DO NOT have to draw the mage clothes like in the reference. You can draw any mixture of cash clothes, or any casual wear.
Suggested Clothes: For couple/Lumina I like the school outfit. If you draw Lumina by herself, I want the Ice Queen cash shop outfit.

Fanfiction Submissions
Fanfiction Rules: Fanfictions needs to be a minimum of 1000 words. I don't want some "chatspeak" fanfiction, rather paragraphs using big words! The more the better, of course. You can add your characters and other people. Email the submissions to "tomari_chan@hotmail.com" and title it "Fanfiction submission." Remember to include your in-game name and forum name.
Fanfiction Genre: Comedy/Smut (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
I need at least (15) entries for the prizes listed below. By the end of the contest, if I do not meet the quota, either time will be extended or prizes will be lowered.

Prizes
(Art and Fanfiction receives same prize)
1st place: 1500g + 999 of Armor Enchantment Powder and Weapon Enchantment Powder + 50 Soul Craft Randomizers
2nd place: 1000g + 250 of Armor Enchantment Powder and Weapon Enchantment Powder + 20 Soul Craft Randomizers
3rd place: 500g + 100 of Armor Enchantment Powder and Weapon Enchantment Powder + 10 Soul Craft Randomizers

I will be judging these myself and I won't be biased.

Reference
Posted Image

Form
Please fill this out when submitting. This only applies to art submissions.
Forum name:
In-game name:
Type: (Traditional/Digital)
Content: (Lumina/Couple)

YEA YEA YEA YEA HAVE FUN IDK????

Edited by Celestia, 27 March 2011 - 10:08 PM.

#2 Deadlock

Deadlock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:23 PM

like~

#3 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

Um.... for the fanfiction can you write up a description of Lumina and Lionheart; i.e their emotions, their likes; and how likely my Sin is to get Lumina to cheat :angry:

#4 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

Okay I will. YO THAT'S MESSED UNLESS YOUR MEMBER IS HUGE

#5 Shadowsasuke7

Shadowsasuke7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

So like......When your judging, Your not gonna be one of those people that picks Comp. Generated pics for all three prizes right? Im basicly asking, do hand drawn entrys even have a chance? lol

Edit: Is Lumina an Invoker or Sorcerer?

Edited by Shadowsasuke7, 23 February 2011 - 04:07 PM.

#6 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

SORRY JUMPLUFF

YOUR WRITING SUCKS AGAINST MINE

WRITING FANCTION RIGHT NOW after I come back

#7 Moolay

Moolay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

Hmm....tempting.....

#8 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

LOL... Those are fking awesome rewards.

#9 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

:angry: oh hot damn.

Very very tempting .... rewards.

#10 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Oh hi. @ sasuke- I mean to me traditional has a chance too. There are some things traditional can do that digital can not. Lumina is invoker

Yes more smut pls

Edited by Celestia, 23 February 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#11 Shadowsasuke7

Shadowsasuke7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Okies. Helps alot, thanks.:angry:

Edited by Shadowsasuke7, 24 February 2011 - 01:41 AM.

#12 HelpfulRay

HelpfulRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:39 AM

Fuu, time to get into butt kicking mode. >.>

#13 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

Rionheart's dry bone wings fluttered gently as he lowered onto his back on the soft, pink bed sheets.

"Relax," Lumina whispered softly as she pulled up the second of her school uniform socks, then reaching a hand over to push his chest down in a gentle, yet forceful way so that he would be fully on his back.

"I don't think I'm ready for this," he barely grunted, biting his lip.

"I'm ready for this," she replied, "and we're a couple, aren't we?"

He was forced into silence with this. Like a chain lock on a door that does not vehemently deny your entry, but instead reveals a small pressure implying the futility of your attempts, he was silent.

EDIT: FINE MORE

No one would be coming around this evening. Not while the Emporia War was happening. Yes, Lumina thought, no one will interrupt this lovely evening. Outside, even this far away at the MyHome they had built together, the loud cheering and jolting sounds of Emporia could be heard. The gladiatorial event sent a livewire through the veins of all of the continent of El Grego. No one could imagine, and rightfully so, that this evening, something magnificent would take place elsewhere. After all, who would miss Emporia? God forbid two members of Soul go off on their own on this evening. Yes, all of it worked in her favor. Isolated but burning, this MyHome would be as spectacular as Emporia itself.

Rionheart's eyes met the ceiling. Cupcake wallpaper decorated it as the ceiling fan spun a wicked breeze onto his cheeks. And then Lumina's hand appeared over his eyes and then--darkness.

NOW

WANT THE FULL STORY? ONLY 190 GOLD PER WORD BUY NOW

Edited by Kazu731, 24 February 2011 - 09:52 AM.

#14 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:14 PM

*snicker* oh prinzu!
you so crazeh! you're supposed to email fan fic entries to emu silly!

and props to emu! who can hold a contest with better prizes than the company who hosts our game!
ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

PS: Prin i will pwn you.
MWAHAHAHAH!

#15 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:47 PM

*snicker* oh prinzu!
you so crazeh! you're supposed to email fan fic entries to emu silly!

and props to emu! who can hold a contest with better prizes than the company who hosts our game!
ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

PS: Prin i will pwn you.
MWAHAHAHAH!

Oh, that isn't my story. Just a sample for all to see and cower from. I doubt you can match my smut powers!

EDIT:

The young mage floated through Libra, like a cloud in a brewing storm, worried in all her innocence for the dark nature of the town. "If only," she thought, "I can get to Julie, I should be safe."

She saw the golden hair from a distance and hurried. Julie's right there! Now there's nothing to worry about! Once her wand was advanced, she'd fear no one!

She approached the figure, smiling mannequin. "Julie!" she shouted, "Julie, I'm here! Please upgrade my weapon!"

But it was too late.

The poor soulcraft vendor fell forward. In her back, an emerging icicle, blade of malice and cruel intent. The smile she wore was twisted and burned onto her face like newspaper print. The body shook once in death throe spasms once when it hit the ground and then ceased moving forever.

"Hello, little girl."

The blue hair and rusty armor carved from the bones of a dark dragon spoken of in the basement of the legendary mansion to the east donned a chilling face. The blue eyes were like winter in her cells.

"I heard you like... Yu-gi-oh."

OH JESUS CHRIST HOW WILL THIS END

Edited by Kazu731, 24 February 2011 - 02:56 PM.

#16 Moolay

Moolay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

NUUUUUUUUUU. NOT THE CLIFF HANGER PRINZ

#17 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

NUUUUUUUUUU. NOT THE CLIFF HANGER PRINZ

Fine, take a Van Cliff hanger!

RAHNOFF LOOKED INTO THE COUNT'S EYES

"YOU LOOK AS DELICIOUS AS EVER"

"I HOPE THE BIG BAD WOLF DOESN'T GET ME"

PARIS WAS ENJOYING HERSELF WITH POPCORN OFF TO THE SIDE

AND THE GATEKEEPER GUARDED THE DOOR

SO THAT THE NIGHT OF PASSION INSIDE THIS MANSION WOULD NEVER END

#18 Shadowsasuke7

Shadowsasuke7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Omg. Im eating popcorn, These stories are epic lol.

#19 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

Yay something worth while for drawing, prizes unlike ElatusLin's Contest which i was excluded even though i got like 50% of the votes. -_-

EDIT: I've got a question: Do you accept digital drawings? Photoshop etc..

Edited by sXcDennis, 24 February 2011 - 04:43 PM.

#20 Moolay

Moolay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

Fine, take a Van Cliff hanger!

RAHNOFF LOOKED INTO THE COUNT'S EYES

"YOU LOOK AS DELICIOUS AS EVER"

"I HOPE THE BIG BAD WOLF DOESN'T GET ME"

PARIS WAS ENJOYING HERSELF WITH POPCORN OFF TO THE SIDE

AND THE GATEKEEPER GUARDED THE DOOR

SO THAT THE NIGHT OF PASSION INSIDE THIS MANSION WOULD NEVER END

Are you sure Paris is JUST eating popcorn and "ENJOYING" herself? What happened to Little Red Riding Hood? -_-

#21 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

i can't wait to read the rest of prin's story! still won't be as good a mine though!

#22 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:56 PM

Elga spun around and did a curtsy.

"Nice to meet you. I am Elga, and I'm the dragon in this story."

Paris smiled wickedly. "What do you think of my furniture?" she said. She hopped onto the dragon's back. "This will be my piece for this game!"

The lone Dragoon glared at her. "This is no good. Definitely no good. I won't accept this twisted story!" he yelled, pointing an aimed finger at Paris. She rode the dragon down and had it step on the corpses of the fallen Invoker who had accompanied him up Drakos tower. She was long dead and would no longer revive. Out of feathers, the endless Invoker would not get up again.

But the witch did not care. She had the Invoker's body crushed and burned and cackled the whole while. "What will you do, Dragooooon? She died, didn't she?" And following was an even more horrific cackle.

He was in tears. "I won't accept that you did this! There's no way a witch like you exists! Or dragons! I'll find the truth of how she died for myself!"

"Wasn't it my magic? What could you propose she died from!? Here, I will speak only the truth in red. You may speak a proposed truth in blue. I'll start: Your Invoker friend is dead!" Paris responded in maniacal glee.

"Then say you killed her in red with magic!" he yelled up at the dragon-riding witch. "That'd be no fun," she responded.

"My Invoker friend fell to her death from the top of Drakos, where we found nothing! You don't exist at the top, it was empty. And she fell off and died." he yelled, desperate

"But I exist right here on top of Drakos. And her corpse is up here. How did it get up here if it fell?"

"I dragged it up here by myself--refighting all 50 of the bosses, even WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARGH Antares!

"Her HP is full!"

OH GOD CLIFFHANGER

Okay that was a total ripoff of something and it was an inside joke. Please ignore.

#23 HelpfulRay

HelpfulRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:46 PM

Rushed this today. tablet pen broke half way through, so had to switch from paint tool sai (I had my layers in order) to photoshop (gg). anyways, Here, we see Lumina, chasing after a symbol of love.
Posted Image

#24 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

Thanks! I'll put your name down later for entries submitted.

And yea I accept Digital stuff like photoshop, CG, etc.

I DIDN'T EVEN READ IT PRINZ need to read later T_T

#25 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:18 AM

Whew! That took me quite a while to do. Here you have it, I believe this describes what we know of RionHeart pretty well!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users