5 replies to this topic

#1 DSPlayer

DSPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

I'm suggesting that another form of stall be implemented, where players can register items they are buying and for how much, allowing other players to sell them to them, like an NPC.

#2 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

I'm suggesting that another form of stall be implemented, where players can register items they are buying and for how much, allowing other players to sell them to them, like an NPC.

ya!! i second that

#3 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:31 AM

We currently have that on ROSE Online, but the setup might be different if it were to be implemented on Dragon Saga. It could be an idea to entertain, though, it does have a chance to be flawed. I won't expand on the flaws as it could still become an issue on ROSE.

#4 DSPlayer

DSPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

We currently have that on ROSE Online, but the setup might be different if it were to be implemented on Dragon Saga. It could be an idea to entertain, though, it does have a chance to be flawed. I won't expand on the flaws as it could still become an issue on ROSE.

I hope that it can be implemented in our community as well. In ROSE Online, is the item a cash item of some sort, or any players can obtain it?

#5 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

It's free. The game is fairly old. It does not have an advanced marketing system like Dragon Saga where you can sort and search. They use vending stalls. If you ever go to Junon Polis in ROSE Online, you will feel like you walked into a Swap Meet or Marketplace.

#6 DSPlayer

DSPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

It's free. The game is fairly old. It does not have an advanced marketing system like Dragon Saga where you can sort and search. They use vending stalls. If you ever go to Junon Polis in ROSE Online, you will feel like you walked into a Swap Meet or Marketplace.

Thanks for the info, Nolanvoid. I hope that this suggestion can be taken seriously and possibly be developed and implemented. See you in game soon. #4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users