• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Manakel88

Manakel88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hi i'm new here and have a little problem. I like the game very much but recently encountered a problem with one of the quests in Turba. My character is 28lvl and i can't get the reclaiming the mine quest. I wouldn't bother anyone on the forum but according to what i read on requiemwiki the required level for this quest is 24 and the NPC that gives it is Majalen. So I should be able to get it but i can't. Was there a req. level change that occured or what? i've tried looking on the web for someone with a similar problem but didn't find anything. Could this be a bug? I'll be realy greathful for any help. Ps. I didn't finish the Best Posession quest, can this be the cause of my problem? http://requiem-wiki....aiming_the_Mine

#2 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

Maybe that quest isnt anymore ,when i played my twink i didnt get that q....so dont know

#3 Kahlev

Kahlev

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Just started playing a couple weeks ago a wasn't able to get that quest either. I think the wiki is a bit outdated... (quite, so not sure were to start fixing ;))

#4 Manakel88

Manakel88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

So I looks like the quest was deleted. Thanks for the help ;) I wanted to be sure that the quest is missing, the game is great and i don't want to miss any thing in it :)

#5 Slurray

Slurray

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:16 AM

Yeah, that used to be a quest involving an instanced mine (what is now R/Tobina Mine).

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

I remember that quest, was hard and most people didnt do it, i guess that is why they remove it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users