iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:44 PM

I think its about time we get a inventory expansion as things start coming out and being more useful we're needing more & more space. Either expand the inventory, or make it a item on item mall since thats the way you prefer things i guess, would be a good addition.

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

I think its about time we get a inventory expansion as things start coming out and being more useful we're needing more & more space. Either expand the inventory, or make it a item on item mall since thats the way you prefer things i guess, would be a good addition.

Took years before we got more inventory space, now we got it and 3 extra item mall storage pages which can be used. So they already have an item in IM for this.

#3 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:02 AM

Took years before we got more inventory space, now we got it and 3 extra item mall storage pages which can be used. So they already have an item in IM for this.

I think you are mistaking with Storage Expansion -_- Bryan is talking about Inventory expansion -_-

Good idea! 12 extra tabs would be very welcome!

#4 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

I Think Soo Bryan -_-.
That's will be to good.

#5 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:10 AM

I think you are mistaking with Storage Expansion -_- Bryan is talking about Inventory expansion -_-

Good idea! 12 extra tabs would be very welcome!

12 extra tabs seems too much -_- I would be fine with 1 or 2 more lines...

#6 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

12 extra tabs seems too much -_- I would be fine with 1 or 2 more lines...

1 line = 6 tabs -_-

#7 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

1 line = 6 tabs -_-

Ohh I thought you meant 12 extra pages lol, my bad. Yes that'd be fine then.

#8 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

ohhh, yes onfcourse ^^ that would be nice, but how are they going to make it fit for the smaller screens ? maybe a backpack system ic alot of mmos use, 4 extra bag icons with each x extra spaces

#9 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:26 AM

1 line = 6 tabs -_-

Slots =/= Tabs

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

ohhh, yes onfcourse ^^ that would be nice, but how are they going to make it fit for the smaller screens ? maybe a backpack system ic alot of mmos use, 4 extra bag icons with each x extra spaces

+1 for that idea! A bagpack option would be awesome!

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

Anything that would extend the inventory space sounds good to me because as rose develops new stuff and new ideas start coming up and theres no space to place things.

#12 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

No need, Buff sets are as good as gone. You will have 30 slot's avail soon, minus a few costume sets.

Also if one bring's up, out farming... more than 30 item's picked.. far from town.. They will refer you to the akram storage coupon and remind you about the IM storage expansion :o

#13 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

No need, Buff sets are as good as gone. You will have 30 slot's avail soon, minus a few costume sets.

Also if one bring's up, out farming... more than 30 item's picked.. far from town.. They will refer you to the akram storage coupon and remind you about the IM storage expansion :o

Lmao yeah.. well if they remove buff sets basiclly R.I.P rose so i wouldnt really care just will be the time to get your new nice PC running on a better game feel me? :(

#14 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Lmao yeah.. well if they remove buff sets basiclly R.I.P rose so i wouldnt really care just will be the time to get your new nice PC running on a better game feel me? :o

Man I'm lookin. I just dont think I wanna pay monthly (rift). I am so ready for Battlefield 3 in Q3 this year. If anyone doesn't like vehicle's, then go play with the kiddies on black op's.

Back to subject on hand, Yeah.. Ok. Maybe buff sets were never intended, but to change it after this many year's? It's actually a unique feature to Rose that other MMO's do not have. It gives gem crafter's a reason to make other gems, and us wealthy, long tentured player's something to do. Make, Mix, and Match buffsets.

Ofcourse if they have a better solution, well sure why not but at the moment just strictly removing it's not exactly a better solution.

It will be clone wars. Even more so than it already is.

#15 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

Lmao yeah.. well if they remove buff sets basiclly R.I.P rose so i wouldnt really care just will be the time to get your new nice PC running on a better game feel me? :(

Truth. The retard devs and probably Gen who want to do away with buff sets don't know :o. lol

Anyway, they should enable inventory expansion via equipping backpacks to encourage their use instead of most people using just whatever is better for their class to kill faster/tank.

Edited by Kaizy, 31 March 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#16 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Lol no more buying ferraris for gravity if they remove buff sets simple as that.

#17 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

Lol no more buying ferraris for gravity if they remove buff sets simple as that.

Not like they could now anyways with the way they run their games/business.

Probably would lose a bit of profit but they would just be focusing on turnover (i.e. making old players quit who aren't spending anything and enticing new players to join and spend). If it caused too much of a hit to their bottom line they would make a compromise or change it back. Like if people stopped buying so many plutos to refine multiple sets to use as buff sets... :o

#18 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Added your idea to the list :(

#19 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Maybe add an additional tab that can hold equips/consume/mats and make it something you can unlock in IM per character. Alternatively you could make one of those 1 week coupons to unlock it but that's horrible :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users