• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BuckleySmash

BuckleySmash

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

Ever since I started playing this game again, I've noticed some really bad issues with it that have not been fixed.

Every week on Thursdays the game shuts down and I hope that maybe one of the issues with the game are fixed. But when I log on Friday morning I see that nothing was done about the glitchy skills. Nothing was done to help prevent players getting disconnected constantly.

Instead I see, oh, you get these pouches that give xeons or adornments, or you can transform into different monsters.

Screw the events. Fix the game. When monsters aren't phasing halfway into the wall making them immortal, or when someone uses the charge skill they don't glitch back to their starting point when it misses, then go ahead and include events.

Yesterday's event update kinda sucks. I mean, it's really cool to turn into different monsters, but the game keeps crashing for me and a lot of people.

I guess to sum everything up, and make this less of a rant:

Fix the different glitches in the game that I'm sure people complain about every day. Work on making the game more consistent. Also, revamp the item mall. Don't be a bunch of money whores. Like making someone pay 750 points for a pet, but you can only use it on one toon. And then making them pay another 350 points a month to keep it. that's a bunch of BS.

I like this game more than any other. the game mechanics are awesome in my opinion. But it is getting hard to deal with the BS that happens in the game.

#2 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

[...]When monsters aren't phasing halfway into the wall making them immortal,[...]

Actually, they aren't immortal.
The catch is, you have to stand next to it (Where they can hit you) to prevent their HP from resetting.
Mobs are program to not be exploited, so if they can't touch you, then their HP reset if they are not killed in 1 or 2 hits.

And yes, I found this happenning in WoW, but they had a faster turn around time in fixing it.
And it occurred less often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users