Why exactly is bone weapon untradeable? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why exactly is bone weapon untradeable?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:02 AM

Okay well recently I've gotten my item restored, it was a bone item for one of my farmers, obviously i put it on my main just to soul craft/enchant, but after this recent patch it's not able to trade or even open at market. My questions: Why does it even soul bound if you cant trade or open in market? Why can't even trade them or open in market? This doesn't make sense at all....

Edited by sXcDennis, 06 April 2011 - 09:23 PM.

#2 TooTempting

TooTempting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

Okay well recently I've gotten my item restored, it was a bone item for one of my farmers, obviously i put it on my main just to soul craft/enchant, but after this recent patch it's not able to trade or even open at market. My questions: Why does it even soul bound if you cant trade or open in market? Why can't even trade them or open in market? This doesn't make sense at all....

Why does it even soul bound if you cant trade or open in market?

No Soul bound items are tradable once it is bound to your character. If you want to trade it, you have to trade it before you soul bound it to your character.

#3 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

Okay well recently I've gotten my item restored

They'll probably restore it soulbound unless you specifically said otherwise in the ticket.

#4 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

Why does it even soul bound if you cant trade or open in market?

No Soul bound items are tradable once it is bound to your character. If you want to trade it, you have to trade it before you soul bound it to your character.

You're not reading it properly.

#5 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

An item is bind on equip, but it can't be traded, mailed, or sold on the market in the first place? Fail Barunson is fail....

#6 TooTempting

TooTempting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:06 PM

Bone dragon weapons were tradable before bound since I bought mine off the market. I guess the newest patch removed that part of the weapon.

Edited by TooTempting, 05 April 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#7 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

They'll probably restore it soulbound unless you specifically said otherwise in the ticket.

It wasn't soul bonded, but the new update made it untradeable, and soul bounded upon wearing.

#8 TooTempting

TooTempting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

If it soul bounded upon wearing, of course it isn't tradable but they probably introduced the new untradable part to make it like the Aram and Lavalon weapons and so new level 60's can't obtain it as easily since the quest to get the weapon is at level 63 but you can just buy/trade for one at lower levels. I still haven't figured out where people are getting these Bone Dragon's Volcanic Glass from but with that new item addition, the price of it and it being untradable, it really is just like a Lavalon or Aram weapon considering it also doesn't have a repair cost.

#9 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

If it soul bounded upon wearing, of course it isn't tradable but they probably introduced the new untradable part to make it like the Aram and Lavalon weapons and so new level 60's can't obtain it as easily since the quest to get the weapon is at level 63 but you can just buy/trade for one at lower levels. I still haven't figured out where people are getting these Bone Dragon's Volcanic Glass from but with that new item addition, the price of it and it being untradable, it really is just like a Lavalon or Aram weapon considering it also doesn't have a repair cost.

Actually, the new bone dragon weapon is still tradeable and only soulbinds upon equipping. Also, the volcanic glass is probably the second rarest drop that bone dragon has to offer. It drops from bone dragon.

#10 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

Actually, the new bone dragon weapon is still tradeable and only soulbinds upon equipping. Also, the volcanic glass is probably the second rarest drop that bone dragon has to offer. It drops from bone dragon.

What's the rarest?

#11 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

What's the rarest?

It seems to be the backpiece.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users