Are they nerfing Archer Skeleton or not? - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Are they nerfing Archer Skeleton or not?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 XKuraiNekoX

XKuraiNekoX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Ok, so everyone in ragnarok from top guilds kept talking about how 'they' are going to nerf Archer Skeleton. I have a +8 2x kingbird carga and i was going to try and sell it. But here i am watching and noting that the price hasnt been dropping. People are still wanting 150m for a +9 one. So can someone give me an answer please?

#2 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

They're foreseeing the future. Soon, the Archer Skeleton Card will work on Bow weapons only.

Source~.

#3 XKuraiNekoX

XKuraiNekoX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:14 PM

They're foreseeing the future. Soon, the Archer Skeleton Card will work on Bow weapons only.

Source~.

What about the weapon's they are already in? Do we know anything about that..
EDIT: The source you gave me...only shows on sakray. So are you saying that this 'could' happen to us? Or what.

Edited by XKuraiNekoX, 16 April 2011 - 10:24 PM.

#4 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

as posted by Doddler:(Korea) Patch Notes �?? Jan 26th, 2011
"The archer skeleton card has had its option changed to only give its effect if slotted in a bow weapon."

Assuming this "fix" reaches iRO, and its already in Kro]..Can Gun and Instrument can still use Archer Skel card in KRO to boost their Damage such as Arrow Vulcan and etc?

~added some side question=
What would be better to card an oriental Lute [2] if ur 141 dex? 2Archer skeleton card? A 2 zipper or 2 skel worker card? or Cruiser card for bard set for all purpose leveling...?

Edited by Dukeares, 17 April 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#5 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

as posted by Doddler:(Korea) Patch Notes �?? Jan 26th, 2011
"The archer skeleton card has had its option changed to only give its effect if slotted in a bow weapon."

Assuming this "fix" reaches iRO, and its already in Kro]..Can Gun and Instrument can still use Archer Skel card in KRO to boost their Damage such as Arrow Vulcan and etc?

~added some side question=
What would be better to card an oriental Lute [2] if ur 141 dex? 2Archer skeleton card? A 2 zipper or 2 skel worker card? or Cruiser card for bard set for all purpose leveling...?

You failed to take note that it never hit kro mains and has been stuck on sakray for months. They might never move the change over to mains! Everyone keeps going on about something they see as definitive when it's still up in the air. There is still a good chance that it will never even hit the main KRO servers let alone iro. If the patch migrates to KRO mains then some worrying will be more justified.

#6 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

yay ..//Thank for the Answer....

Edited by Dukeares, 17 April 2011 - 11:25 PM.

#7 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

The source you gave me...only shows on sakray. So are you saying that this 'could' happen to us? Or what.

You failed to take note that it never hit kro mains and has been stuck on sakray for months. They might never move the change over to mains!

It's the same issue I had on mind regarding the Homunculi S that kRO released, I haven't seen any patch about them going to mains.

It's the only reason I currently have in mind regarding the AS "nerf", so I don't know anything else :blink: .

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

I believe I heard it made it to the mains without being specifically announced

#9 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Source~.

crap i just bought 2 archer skeleton card the other day.....nuuu 4 mil down the drin

#10 Kheilon

Kheilon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:45 AM

Grav reverted it back to what it is now.

#11 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:13 AM

Yeah yesterday's maint reverted it to work for all weapons on kRO main servers (...)

Possibly due to complaints that people have so many carded non-bow weapons... (they should have just offered a decard service and made it work for bow, whip, guitar, huuma, and guns, but that's just me).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users