• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jordyjinx

jordyjinx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

I'm not sure if it is worth posting or if someone had already brought it up but to hell with it.

I'm noticing a lot of people getting banned lately and of course they have no idea why. So instead of going into Support -> Dragon Saga Knowledge Base -> Dragon Saga Account Support -> Account Blocked/Suspended and just getting there for it to say "There are a number of reasons for why a game account might be blocked. Please Submit a Ticket and our support team can explain the reasons. It is important to submit a ticket as many accounts are eligible for release," let us have some idea of why we have been banned or suspended before we submit a ticket or even just some rules to look back on.

We are all intelligent human beings, well most of us. Give us some idea of why we could have possibly broken the rules to have gotten banned and what it means. It might as well keep future accounts from getting banned both lawfully and unlawfully.

Example
: Recently paid a lot on WP for the Dragon Saga IM and a few days later the account gets suspended/banned.
Reason: Fraud (and then explain why it could be fraud)

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but if you get my point it would help a lot of people out. Maybe also reduce the amount of forum topics on people asking "why they got banned," "for what reason," "SOMEONE HELP," "it's taking forever to submit a ticket," " It's taking them too long to reply," yada yada, ect.

I know of course the Account Policy information is on the main page of the website http://www.warpporta...ountpolicy.html but how many people who actually get banned look at it?

Edited by jordyjinx, 16 April 2011 - 08:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users