12 replies to this topic

#1 slooksterpsv

slooksterpsv

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

I launch the game and it gives me the common error about patching Gravity.exe

Well I disabled UAC, changed the properties to run as admin, etc. I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, etc. etc. I submitted a trouble ticket, and I am not recommending this game to anyone as this has been a common issue (google it lots of posts come up). So it's not worth my time or effort to tell others about this game either. Sad cause it looked fun.

#2 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

I've reported this issue to Vogster and will update everyone once it's fixed.

#3 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

The launcher issue should be resolved now, let me know if there are any more issues getting into the game.

#4 StormDragonX

StormDragonX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:48 AM

hi, don't know if this has been fixed yet but when I start up launcher (updaterusa), update and file check at 100%, the start button is still greyed out. How can I make the grey start button turn brown? I am using Windows 7 64 bit and live in the United Kingdom

Edited by StormDragonX, 03 May 2011 - 04:53 AM.

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

updaterusa? are you sure you are in the right forum?

In any case, are you running it as administrator?

#6 StormDragonX

StormDragonX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

yeh trying to play requiem memento moro, downloaded updated client from www.playreqiuem.com, ran the reqiuem desktop icon which points to updaterusa (launcher) file in the reqiuem game directory. Patching finshed 100 % but start button is greyed but clickable. When clicked, mouse cursor spins for a frw seconds then nothiig else happens. Added reqiuem launcher and client files to commodo firewall/antivirus trusted files. Has someone got the solution to getting reqiuem to start after the last patch update?

updaterusa? are you sure you are in the right forum?

In any case, are you running it as administrator?

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:49 AM

yeh trying to play requiem memento moro, downloaded updated client from www.playreqiuem.com, ran the reqiuem desktop icon which points to updaterusa (launcher) file in the reqiuem game directory. Patching finshed 100 % but start button is greyed but clickable. When clicked, mouse cursor spins for a frw seconds then nothiig else happens. Added reqiuem launcher and client files to commodo firewall/antivirus trusted files. Has someone got the solution to getting reqiuem to start after the last patch update?

Many people are having troubles with comodo. If the start button is grey, then something is blocking the game from start. Here you have a thread of someone having the same trouble: http://forums.warppo...874#entry398874 the guy end uninstalling comodo to be able to run the game. You can sumbit a ticket to the support center if you want to see if there is an alternative solution.

You also can search in the forum with the key words "comodo" or "anti-virus", for example, and try to find an alternative solution.

Also, there is a new client available, but still isnt linked in the official web page. If you want that one, check my signature (press the "show" button) and download the megaupload one (3 links).

#8 StormDragonX

StormDragonX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

ok downloaded the megaupload files, double clicked on the .msi file . The game is installed to 412, changed the version dat to say patchversion 413, ran the updaterusa file as admin and it downloaded the 413 patch, made a desktop shorcut to requiem.exe tried to run requiem through the shortcut as admin. Requiem has stopped working error message pops up. I dont know what else to do to make this game run. I am using Vista 64bit and on laptop. Are the servers down? or is there a problem with the latest patch or client?

#9 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:33 AM

ok downloaded the megaupload files, double clicked on the .msi file . The game is installed to 412, changed the version dat to say patchversion 413, ran the updaterusa file as admin and it downloaded the 413 patch, made a desktop shorcut to requiem.exe tried to run requiem through the shortcut as admin. Requiem has stopped working error message pops up. I dont know what else to do to make this game run. I am using Vista 64bit and on laptop. Are the servers down? or is there a problem with the latest patch or client?

Wich error do you get?

There are guides about how to install and update in my signature (press the "show" button).

If you have the game installed in the Program Files folder, try to change the UAC options, again, check the guide in my signature that explain how to install and update the game under windows vista and seven.

Otherwise, try to move the installed game to the desktop and try to run the updaterusa.exe once again.

(edited): also try to sumbit a ticket to the support center telling what happen and maybe send a personal message to Sakana telling what happen.

Edited by Nadesh, 10 May 2011 - 10:36 AM.

#10 StormDragonX

StormDragonX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

everytime i click on the requiem desktop icon (requiem.exe) a message saying "Requiem has stopped working" pops up and I have to close down the window same thing happens when i click on UPDATERUSA.exe Ill try to reinstall the whole game again, if it still doesnt work, then dont think ill play this game :) The game is installed to c:\Gravity\Requiem. If i turn of UAC, then computer is not secured

Wich error do you get?

There are guides about how to install and update in my signature (press the "show" button).

If you have the game installed in the Program Files folder, try to change the UAC options, again, check the guide in my signature that explain how to install and update the game under windows vista and seven.

Otherwise, try to move the installed game to the desktop and try to run the updaterusa.exe once again.

(edited): also try to sumbit a ticket to the support center telling what happen and maybe send a personal message to Sakana telling what happen.

Edited by StormDragonX, 10 May 2011 - 12:34 PM.

#11 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

When you reinstall, be sure that you delete all the remain files in the requiem folder. You also have a new client available (check my signature) just in case.

Also, wich firewall and antivirus do you have?

#12 StormDragonX

StormDragonX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:55 AM

i use comodo antivirus/firewall

When you reinstall, be sure that you delete all the remain files in the requiem folder. You also have a new client available (check my signature) just in case.

Also, wich firewall and antivirus do you have?

#13 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

Many people have problems with comodo. Check here: http://forums.warppo...virus-in-patch/ you also can make a search in the forum with the key word "comodo". Some people even needed to uninstall comodo to be able to run requiem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users