• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 TheMasterDude

TheMasterDude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Ok I've noticed after playing a while that the kruxana race seems highly underpowered when it comes to hp. While the Rogue class has stealth etc. to help keep them from dying what about the soul hunter classes? I mean even at level 60 2k-2.8kish hp? What a joke, most other classes can kill us in 2-3 hits...ESPECIALLY the wonderful hunter class. I understand that in s1 defilers were op'd but really? Now they are REALLY underpowered till 65+/70+. Does evasion even do anything against pvp? 8k+ evasion and any hunter (even those 10-20 lvls under you can still pew pew you easy). Same with traps and against melee (until Terms of Service). Dominators don't even get this, if a hunter targets them before they can sick their pets on them (if they even work at the time) on them they are screwed.

1. 1k-2k more hp. I mean really? 1.5k-2.6k hp at lvl 60 with +'d armor, that's just sad ;)

#2 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

#3 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

krux have low hp. but compounding up your armor to higher lvl will increase your defense a good bit, and you should focus on getting a decent pve shield too as you're in the level range now when you really are gonna want to start pulling packs of mobs more and more. Theme BG gear with resists is good in pvp, but for pve grind you want something like a RH or biskra magic shield, cmpded up to give good block reduction. when you have 8 or more mobs on you at a time it really does help. Evasion is not worth investing in atm. It is after all the flipside of accuracy, and we all know how well that works ( kinda doesn't ;) ). Nothing will help you avoid trap damage. nothing. not even level.
[EDIT: if lvl 60, try to find a s1 reinforced brutal blaze magic shield, fortis brutal blaze, something like that, even a s1 lvl 50 RH magic shield.. now compound that up to plus 10 or slt and u'll find you have much more survivability than with a lvl 55 theme shield or similar.

Edited by Vosk, 14 August 2010 - 07:19 PM.

#4 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:18 PM

I have 3k hp at 74 with tb weps, suckass heal, and no costume! Cower in fear! But wait wuts this? Someone has gifteh me a costume?! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_mwahaha.gif

#5 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

check your inbox ;)

#6 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

I recommend buying yourself a supernus svs costume and defense enchanting your armor. A mall costume would help greatly if you could find yourself one. make sure to put skill crit in jewels. Better than enchanting petty amounts of hp, guaranteed. ~700 defense is the 50% reduction mark.

It makes a great difference, however not so much in pvp. If you are annoyed by 3 shots and the like by skill crit whored high levels haha then enchant resistance in your armor. You can buy 1.5% resistances from the ion mine reward merchant. Save up for a 65 tb shield, the wand you dont necessarily need. It's up to you. Get tb resistance costume aswell and +5 all your tb items which will take some time and a lot of money. 80% resistance is the cap

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:37 AM

What soul hunters could use is a working heal skill.

#8 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

at 67 i have 4k hp without costum and gvg buff ,550 def , 40% curse resistance,273-386magic damage ,30-30 curse damage.So if u manage to work ur gear u are not really underpowered^^

#9 Overlord

Overlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:39 AM

Resistance wise all classes can get the same but HP wise Defi/Domi will still be below other classes, if all classes go for pimped up gear ;)
Defiler seems fine IMO, don't see many complaints. Dominator is a whole other issue.

Edited by Overlord, 15 August 2010 - 07:40 AM.

#10 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

Fix dominators ;)

#11 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:52 AM

<3 pve

#12 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:37 AM

at 67 i have 4k hp without costum and gvg buff ,550 def , 40% curse resistance,273-386magic damage ,30-30 curse damage.So if u manage to work ur gear u are not really underpowered^^

you using S1 equip ergo your affirmation fails

#13 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

I have black sun s1 all 6 pieces with hp in them and s1 swalower ^^ only soo u manage to get that much

#14 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

again your comment about working on gear fails , a S2 defiler cant get that amount of HP unless he sell his soul or he stay always around a elementalist+warlord

#15 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

foc set +10, with costume and gvg bonuses 4.5k hp :lol:

#16 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

foc set +10, with costume and gvg bonuses 4.5k hp :lol:

Don't leave out the fact that you have an s1 ruan's competance. Btw my guildmate is interested in buying it.

Fot battlefields btw there is a grocer who sells hp up and con up items which are of great use when mixed with costume + TD(treasure dungeon) hp rewards. You can easy go from 3k to something close to 5k if not over. I haven't had good TD stuff in a while and am not sure.

#17 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

I'm selling it never ever ever ever :lol:

#18 SilooliS

SilooliS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationQUIT

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

again your comment about working on gear fails , a S2 defiler cant get that amount of HP unless he sell his soul or he stay always around a elementalist+warlord

ma defi has S2 gear, has 3900 hp with costume, 643 def, still has nice damage, and ma gear ain't full of hp enchants

#19 TheMasterDude

TheMasterDude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

I went against xray the other day in tb...I gotta admit. Your a beast bro :lol:

#20 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image

#21 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:04 AM

just so you know templar classes, tempest and radiant have exact same hp as defi/domi

and dont go but they have heals, well for pve as defiler you are first to get aoe grind party and domi grinds solo usually with shadow bind = not getting hit, and i know defis will get stunned in js and die more often than other classes, well thats what u get for having such good aoes

#22 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

i know defis will get stunned in js and die more often than other classes, well thats what u get for having such good aoes

lol

#23 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:52 AM

Thats true when i get second agro....they rape me in js QQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic