#1 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

NPC's should sell special items for lant..... If you have the lant, why not.

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:44 AM

no.

move your ass and raid

#3 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

No that will defeat the purpose of raiding.

And yes, the game is messed up and the raids are hard to get if you are nobody...

#4 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:28 AM

I don't know...... There should be alt ways to get items. If you want to spend 50kk to buy from an NPC go for it. It prob would stabalize the value of the Lant. In every other game theres anways options to buy gears from NPC's. Doesn't have to be raid gears, but say better the FOC...

Edited by Crftwise, 25 April 2011 - 10:29 AM.

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

Lets said for a second that is raid gear. I think it would be better if one need gvg points to buy them. The main reason is because the guild still must work together to get the items, like it would be in a raid, and also could be a reason to participate in the gvg tournaments (ofc, they should reward gvg points for that).

Ofc, the cost in gvg points should be high.

#6 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

It could be something like that. Still, NPC's should sell some useful items... It is retarded the items they sell now....

Stuff like

1. Reinforced weapons/jewels
2. Mob drops ( the 3 min buffs..)

Also while im thinking about it, a total revamp of that crapola casion game they added. Better games, with better rewards. I want to slap down 1kk lant on a blackjack game :)

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:58 AM

I remember a couple of suggestions about that:

Npcs could sell items able to be reinforced, like the ones that can drop from mobs. It only would have the difference that couldnt be reduced, that way the reduction of eximius items, for example, to get simple basic xeons could be prevented.

Also, some of the dungeons that dont have bosses, could drop items reinforced to x number. For example, the in the Prision Mine the mobs could drop lvl 5 or lvl 25 items reinforced to +15 or +20. Ancient Temple could drop supernus items reinforced to +10 or +15.

The mini-game could give better rewards. Lets said, we have the version of the items that give 1% chance reinforce and other gives enchant. The could add the other grades of those items, each one giving 1% more than the previous one, and ofc with a bigger cost of points. Even with all those, the mall ones would give more % wich still would make them needed to reinforce and enchant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users