Giant Majestic Goat / Bapho horns quest bugged - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Giant Majestic Goat / Bapho horns quest bugged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

I went with a party to kill the Sealed Baphomet, after the turn I spoke to the NPC Rust Black hand 5 o clock in the monk job change area and I had the Cursed Bapho doll quest logged in on my quest window but the NPC failed to make the gear. He doesn't even have the option where I can talk to him about the Cursed Doll. This is strange since it was working properly till the recent patch.

Kindly fix it as soon as possible I have been waiting for a week. Posted on the ragnarok community chat but haven't got any reply.

#2 Rei00

Rei00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

I Have same problem , did the quest (even participated in attacking Bapho with my GX) as party leader and I already got all the items for creation in my inventory. After our party killed Bapho I used the Hero npc to warp me back to the Friar and talked to him about the doll then was told to speak with the Rust Balckhand npc.... now I did all that but after speaking with Rust Blackhand he just tells me something about me not being a gritty adventurer and haven't faced bapho face to face. OK now thats just -_-ing rude since 1: I did the quest legit 2: I FACED BAPHO aaand not only faced him but fought him as well. Now why the hell aren't I allowed to get my reward here ?!? GMs not responding to my ticket either. SO is this what it means to go VIP ?!?

#3 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:22 PM

I Have same problem , did the quest (even participated in attacking Bapho with my GX) as party leader and I already got all the items for creation in my inventory. After our party killed Bapho I used the Hero npc to warp me back to the Friar and talked to him about the doll then was told to speak with the Rust Balckhand npc.... now I did all that but after speaking with Rust Blackhand he just tells me something about me not being a gritty adventurer and haven't faced bapho face to face. OK now thats just -_-ing rude since 1: I did the quest legit 2: I FACED BAPHO aaand not only faced him but fought him as well. Now why the hell aren't I allowed to get my reward here ?!? GMs not responding to my ticket either. SO is this what it means to go VIP ?!?

I would be really pissed off if they ask me to get VIP just for this. There are already 100s of GMGs there and all of a sudden if they make us the victims that makes no sense. The worst part is this topic has not been addressed for the last 2 weeks of maintenance in any of the 3 sections in the forums in spite of several posts. I hope the GMs atleast look at these posts before thursday's maint.

#4 Rei00

Rei00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

NO this problem is even on VIP accounts, mine is still active and the damn npc still won't recognize what I did

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Yeah, it's broken. This has effected two people i know in game too.

#6 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

Yeah, it's broken. This has effected two people i know in game too.

Thank you DrAzzy for noticing this problem . I have posted this issue on the 5/5 Maintenance thread in the rag chat community and havent received any reply from Heim yet. I have also posted the links to this thread and the other one on it as well. There are more than ten people I know in the forums section who have been complaining, don't know how many have sent their tickets. Hope Heim notices it before the Maintenance gets over or we will have to continue our wait for 3 weeks.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

Via MSN:

[Heimdallr] Monitoring WoE.: We looked itno the script, it is an issue that will be fixed tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users