Where can i buy Elemental bullet or Cartridge? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where can i buy Elemental bullet or Cartridge?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Where can i buy these Cartridge?

Cartridge
Silver Cartridge
Flare Sphere
Blood Cartridge
Flare Sphere Pack
Freezing Sphere Pack
Lightning Sphere Pack
Poison Sphere Pack

So far the only bullet that the npc sell are these 3 type of bullet only..

Bullet
Silver Bullet
Bloody Shell

Where is rest of the other bullet? i remember buying them last year..

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:52 AM

The cartridges are made by taking bullets to an npc in the gunslinger guild, he will exchange them to cartridges/magazines, which contain 500 bullets each (like arrow quivers). The sphere packs are the same idea, but they have a smaller number of spheres.

Theres an npc near him in the gunslinger guild who will make spheres in exchange for items. Note that spheres are grenades, and only usable with grenade launchers.

Thus, the only element you can get with normal guns is neutral or holy, and the only ones you can get with grenade launchers are fire, wind, water and poison. I feel like there was also a shadow grenade too (if there is, it's the same npc)

Endows work normally on guns, and like everything else, if you use a zodiac endow hat that does mild wind, you'll get a much larger increase in damage than you would with an endow (just like any other class(.

#3 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

Thank You very much..

#4 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

there's 2 npcs in alberta across the tool shop - Tony (alberta 118,160) and Tonny (alberta 188,157), that does the same if you don't wanna go all the way to einbroch. i wonder if there are other npcs in other towns for this as well and same thing with arrow quivers (is it only in payon?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users