Looking for the best movement speed gear - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for the best movement speed gear

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 fwpxie

fwpxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

I'm looking for the best movement speed gear for a certain build I'm going for. The R.O.S.E. Online Compendium is missing the movement speed data on a lot of items, so from searching in general, on that website, and from the help of people in this thread I have constructed the following list.

40 is the maximum substat movement speed you can get, 50 is the maximum you can get from a socketed Enchanted Sagittarius stone.

Wing - Astarot Wings of Solitude [100 + 40]
Face - Rat Tail Mustache [80 + 40]
Hat - Winged Top Hat [50 + 40]
Body - Any high level "Precious" body item [100 + 50]
Gloves - Any high level "Precious" gloves item [50]
Shoes - Leprechaun Shoes [200 + 60 + 40]
Jewels - Typhoon Ring [50 + 50] - Typhoon Earing [50 + 50] - Typhoon Necklace [50 + 50]
Weapon: Any weapon [120 + 50 + 40]

Gear total: 1360 movement speed
Character total: 450 movement speed
Total: 1810 movement speed

Edited by fwpxie, 10 May 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

I'm looking for the best movement speed gear for a certain build I'm going. The R.O.S.E. Online Compendium is missing the movement speed data on a lot of items, so from searching in general, and on that website, I have constructed the following list.

Rules: Common/Muse/Cleric/Mage (additionally, you could provide it for other classes for people that might stumble upon this thread in the future), no skills, no weapons (in either hand), a list with and without event items

This is what I've found so far:

Wing - 100 mspeed astarot wings+ 40 mspeed
Glasses - Rat Tail Mustache must be rerolled to get 40 mspeed
Hat - Winged Top Hat + 40 mspeed
Body - precious chest
Gloves - Precious gloves
Shoes - Leprechaun shoes must be rerolled to get 40 mspeed
Jewels - Typhoon
Gems - Enchanted Sagittarius stone

Also, a Precious one handed weapon and any offhand with + 40 mspeed.

Edited.

The highest mspeed substat is 40.

Edited by Phish, 10 May 2011 - 02:05 PM.

#3 fwpxie

fwpxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

Edited.

The highest mspeed substat is 40.

Editing the first post to include this information, and I'll calculate the final movement speed from all of it.

#4 SelasVic

SelasVic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Wing - Item Mall 90 speed (or 100 mspeed event wings)
Glasses - Rat Tail Mustache
Hat - Katyusha Kitty Ears
Body - Yellow Uniform
Gloves - Any
Shoes - Union
Jewels - Typhoon
Gems - Enchanted Sagittarius stone

Body - Precious Chest
Gloves - Precious Gloves
Hat - isn t winged top hat 50mspeed basic (+40mspeed sub)?

well that s what i would use..

#5 fwpxie

fwpxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

I've modified the list. Does anyone know the movement speed at level 220.

Make sure you do not include additional movement speed from any skills.

#6 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:10 PM

The mspeed at 220 is the same as the mspeed at level 1. You see the base mspeed of the shoes gives mspeed too. Mutliplying that number by 5 will be the amount it gives onto your stats. For example Leprechaun shoes have a base 40 mspeed, this is actually 200 when you equip it, + 60 mspeed bold (+ whatever extra substat you get).

I don't rememeber the naked mspeed off the top of my head, I beleive it is around 400-450 but you'll have to double check. If you want to find out the max potential mspeed, add everything to that, then multpiply by passives (class passives + item mall swift blessing) then multiply by any buffs.

#7 fwpxie

fwpxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

The mspeed at 220 is the same as the mspeed at level 1. You see the base mspeed of the shoes gives mspeed too. Mutliplying that number by 5 will be the amount it gives onto your stats. For example Leprechaun shoes have a base 40 mspeed, this is actually 200 when you equip it, + 60 mspeed bold (+ whatever extra substat you get).

I don't rememeber the naked mspeed off the top of my head, I beleive it is around 400-450 but you'll have to double check. If you want to find out the max potential mspeed, add everything to that, then multpiply by passives (class passives + item mall swift blessing) then multiply by any buffs.

Then the maximum movement speed, without any buffs and/or skills for any charachter not on a P.A.T. construction, comes down to 1520.

Now let's do this for a pure intelligence buff cleric: http://forums.warppo...054#entry406054

Edited by fwpxie, 10 May 2011 - 04:20 PM.

#8 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

I just added it all up and got 1810.

The Union pieces can't be rerolled (precious chest/gloves), also the precious weapon would be 120 + 50, and then + 40 for an offhand. Also the 200 base of the Leprechaun shoes.

#9 fwpxie

fwpxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

I just added it all up and got 1810.

The Union pieces can't be rerolled (precious chest/gloves), also the precious weapon would be 120 + 50, and then + 40 for an offhand. Also the 200 base of the Leprechaun shoes.

Thank you for your input, I've adjusted it.

#10 JanusZeal

JanusZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Hi,

I recently have:

Jewels - Typhoon Ring [50 + 30] - Typhoon Earing [50 + 40] - Typhoon Necklace [50 + 30]

So, as you can see, Typhoon Jewels can also have the 40 maximum substat movement speed, So at max they can be:

Jewels - Typhoon Ring [50 + 40 + 50] - Typhoon Earing [50 + 40 + 50] - Typhoon Necklace [50 + 40 + 50]

#11 JanusZeal

JanusZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

Also:

Shoes - Leprechaun Shoes [200 + 60 + 40]

From where did you got that info?

I saw ones today, and they are just:

Movement Speed 40 (White Stat) + Movement Speed 60 (Blue Stat)

Not sure if they can also have the 40 substat.

For a total of 100 or 140 if substat really exist.

For this case, it is better the Union Shoes. For example, I have "Junon Order Uniform Shoes", and they have Movement Speed 37 (White Stat) + Movement Speed 90 (Blue Stat), for a total of 127

#12 JanusZeal

JanusZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

Movement Speed Stats for Precious items:

Precious head gear [50(blue)]
(Will be better something 10+ allowing 40 substat)

Precious body gear [100(blue)] + 50 from Enchanted Sagittarius Stone

Precious hands gear [50(blue)]
I have a hands gear with 40 substat. Isn't there around any hands gear with blue Movement Speed?

Precious foots gear [35(white) + 50(blue)]
(Will be better Union Shoes (127), or Leprechaun Shoes (140) if 40 substat allowed)

Precious weapon [120(blue)] + 50 from Enchanted Sagittarius Stone

Edited by JanusZeal, 28 June 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#13 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hi,

I recently have:

Jewels - Typhoon Ring [50 + 30] - Typhoon Earing [50 + 40] - Typhoon Necklace [50 + 30]

So, as you can see, Typhoon Jewels can also have the 40 maximum substat movement speed, So at max they can be:

Jewels - Typhoon Ring [50 + 40 + 50] - Typhoon Earing [50 + 40 + 50] - Typhoon Necklace [50 + 40 + 50]

When you insert a Gem / Enchanted Stone into an item, the sub-stat effectively disappears.

So each Typhoon Piece can only give a maximum number of 90 Movement Speed.

Everything else here is possible.
On my cleric I currently have 1881 Movement speed in full movement speed gears, that is without buff and a fairy.

As for shoes, the mspd actually works as a multiplier of 5.

If you did some tests with say [20 Movement Speed] and [21 Movement Speed] shoes as the base, you'll find it actually adds 5 movement speed.

Union War shoes with [37 Movement Speed] and + 90 Movement Speed bonus actually adds 175 Movement Speed to your base (that's without any Movement speed passives or buffs).
In Comparison, Brave Steel Resolve Shoes at [42 Movement Speed] + 80 Movement Speed gives a total of 190 Movement speed to the base.

So far with the information that fwpxie has posted, the values are correct except for the weapon again, where once you socket an item, the sub-stat disappears.

#14 JanusZeal

JanusZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

I can believe I have been collecting High Substat Jewels, to later add them a gem :dunno:

Just tested what you said with a cheap sword having a substat, and then added a cheap gem, to it, and the substat disappeared :blink:

Also tested the leprechaun shoes, and I am not really getting the 5 multiplier as said here. My Union Shoes give me more speed after testing, unless I get Leprechaun Shoes with 40 substat.

#15 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

I can believe I have been collecting High Substat Jewels, to later add them a gem :blink:

Just tested what you said with a cheap sword having a substat, and then added a cheap gem, to it, and the substat disappeared :P

Also tested the leprechaun shoes, and I am not really getting the 5 multiplier as said here. My Union Shoes give me more speed after testing, unless I get Leprechaun Shoes with 40 substat.

:Emo_14: Oerba explain very clearly with the shoes. The part where you see with the [#] multiply by 5 get you the base mspd of that shoes, then you also add whatever "blue color bold" stat to get the mspd of that shoe. If you have "blue" bonus stat add on top of whatever the total of the base.

If you want to test, you need two shoe that have no bonus stat and no bold stat to tell the actual movement speed of that shoes. Have fun collecting the mspd gear :Emo_14: they are not cheap :dunno:

#16 JanusZeal

JanusZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:28 AM

:blink: Oerba explain very clearly with the shoes. The part where you see with the [#] multiply by 5 get you the base mspd of that shoes, then you also add whatever "blue color bold" stat to get the mspd of that shoe. If you have "blue" bonus stat add on top of whatever the total of the base.

If you want to test, you need two shoe that have no bonus stat and no bold stat to tell the actual movement speed of that shoes. Have fun collecting the mspd gear :P they are not cheap :dunno:

Just to leave it clear, here is what I got:
NO SHOES: 1134 MS
Junon Order Uniform Shoes (37 MS white, 90 MS blue): 1374 MS (This is an increment of 240)
Leprechaun Shoes (40 MS white, 60 MS blue): 1356 MS (This is an increment of 222)

MS = Movement Speed

Additionally I have 2 passive skills of Movement Speed 10%, each one:
Quick Step (LVL: 4)
Swift Blessing (LVL: 0)

So can please someone post some calculations here that clearly show how this numbers match the final results?

Thanks

#17 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Just to leave it clear, here is what I got:
NO SHOES: 1134 MS
Junon Order Uniform Shoes (37 MS white, 90 MS blue): 1374 MS (This is an increment of 240)
Leprechaun Shoes (40 MS white, 60 MS blue): 1356 MS (This is an increment of 222)

MS = Movement Speed

Additionally I have 2 passive skills of Movement Speed 10%, each one:
Quick Step (LVL: 4)
Swift Blessing (LVL: 0)

So can please someone post some calculations here that clearly show how this numbers match the final results?

Thanks

The numbers which I have posted I only know for the stuff without any IM passives or Mspd Passives available.

I've tried with Lep shoes [40 Movement Speed] with + 30 Movement Speed and ones with + 40 Movement Speed, and the difference was +11 mspd change (with IM passive 10%).
I know that the Blue Bold or Sub-stats are correct, but the values for the base speed on the shoes works differently I think.
I think shoes use a different formula entirely which I'm still trying to work out.

However all the other pieces should in theory add the exact amount with the passives.
E.g precious gloves which add 50 movement speed should give you 60 movement speed in total. That's with your IM passive and Quick Step at 10% each making a total of 20%.

#18 Stompage

Stompage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

thats. gnarly. i have a rat tail mustache 80 plus 20 for a total of 100 if ur interested

#19 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:56 AM

by the way you can get a +60 offhand now :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users