Option to [Accept] being Revived - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Option to [Accept] being Revived

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

Please make an option in order to accept being revived. Why? I was just revived constantly by someone and lost nearly 30% of my EXP at level 197 while I was in a group of Prisoner Mobs in Underground Prison. This is extremely inconvenient and an easy way to abuse. :|

#2 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

u better clicked " current field " ... then u lost only way less then 30% exp...if im right its 3%..but dunno..i culd bet that they changed it :)

#3 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:22 AM

u better clicked " current field " ... then u lost only way less then 30% exp...if im right its 3%..but dunno..i culd bet that they changed it :)

If it was as easy as them giving me the chance to have that box pop up, I would have. It never came up because they kept reviving me right after I died, before I knew I even died.

#4 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

When I was leveling Sin in DoD, there were two people that would kill my party then res us immediately to kill us again. That was a pain in the butt. I think this would be a nice idea if it didn't freeze the cleric for trying to res. They would have to change the skill. I've found that usually when I'm in one of those situations if I don't res and run I'll die as well and don't have time to wait for someone to accept.

#5 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

Bad idea, in the first place if you are going AFK, why you leave your char near the mob or you just taking advantage of your friends or clanmate to have them lvl you so don't complain if you lost Exp.

Second of all, cleric resign someone already take time and it's dangerous for cleric to even res a person when cleric can't kill fast enough to clear the zone to be waiting on you to "accept".

Third, when cleric ress you, you should be thankful not to make cleric worst then it is already.

#6 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:44 PM

Bad idea, in the first place if you are going AFK, why you leave your char near the mob or you just taking advantage of your friends or clanmate to have them lvl you so don't complain if you lost Exp.

Second of all, cleric resign someone already take time and it's dangerous for cleric to even res a person when cleric can't kill fast enough to clear the zone to be waiting on you to "accept".

Third, when cleric ress you, you should be thankful not to make cleric worst then it is already.

Refer to Alisia's post for what I have to say in regards. :| Also, I don't like people who leech, they should be helping; you're only making the cleric work all that much harder and the party members trying to keep you alive, no one enjoys it and it often gets the whole party killed if you're a main reason they were surviving to begin with.

I know that other games have this function directly because of what happened to both of us, to avoid abuse.

There could also be an auto-accept function to avoid that whole "you don't have time to click accept," problem.

Edited by Rukario, 13 May 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#7 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

nope. you shouldn't be dieing during pvm in the first place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users