Increase ASPD bonus of precious gears - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Increase ASPD bonus of precious gears

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WaNiFeR

WaNiFeR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

This is to follow the trend of other equipment bonuses. The main bonus sets are always greater than any other "set" bonuses from being all worn together. However, glorious has greater aspd than precious. This should be fixed. Thanks.

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

This is to follow the trend of other equipment bonuses. The main bonus sets are always greater than any other "set" bonuses from being all worn together. However, glorious has greater aspd than precious. This should be fixed. Thanks.

I havent read anything official on this but I got a theory as to why they made this. Its in their ability to have simple overlooked this issue but maybe they wanted to split high ASPD/MSPD combo. Removing fast running people who hit superfast as well. Maybe to balance things out, maybe its overlooked....

There is another topic about this, cant remember any official statement there either.

#3 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:50 AM

but that is the only way a scout can play good...

hit and run...!

if u use a skill as a scout the enemy attacked u before u casted the skill cause its so slow.....

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

I'm just worried about katars and spear champ, scouts can get a boost for all I care they dont seem to get complained about ever, well concerning their OPness.

#5 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

but that is the only way a scout can play good...

hit and run...!

if u use a skill as a scout the enemy attacked u before u casted the skill cause its so slow.....

I dont understand why people even bother kiting anymore, kiting is unreliable and quite useless for the most part, cause the clients and the servers are always unaligned, you may see a person like 50 ft away on your screen, but they are attacking you on their screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users