• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noggie

noggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:39 AM

this could be a fun little addition to caster skill sets.

Hunter - Sniper Rifle - The Sniper Rifle is a powerful piece of hardware. It is very accurate and has a very long range. The impressive round can knock down its target. Like most sniper attacks, you must take your time to aim, as this attack can be interrupted.

Tempest - Zapp - A focused electrical blast that can travel great distances with high Accuracy. Zapp drains Mana, and is best fired from a distance, as it can be interrupted. Some of the Mana you drain may transfer back to you.

Mystics / Forsakers - Blazing Bolt - A long range beam of fire that blasts your foes. Like most sniper attacks, this power has a bonus to Accuracy, but is best fired from a distance as it can be interrupted.

Elementalist - Psionic Lance - This extremely long range Psionic attack has a bonus to Accuracy, and can Slow a target's attack rate. This is a sniper attack, and is best fired from a distance as it can be interrupted.

Soul Hunter - Moonbeam - An extremely long range and accurate beam of negative energy that deals tremendous damage and reduces the target's accuracy. This is a sniper attack, and like most sniper attacks, is best fired from a distance as it can be interrupted.

#2 Hexiumz

Hexiumz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Location? ?? ??'?'\????\?=(•??)=?/????/'?'??? ? ?

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

casters can already land a nuke on you and drop you dead when they go PB..

Edited by Hexiumz, 17 August 2010 - 07:46 AM.

#3 noggie

noggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:49 AM

then make it so you cannot use this attack in PB. and PB's are used for more dmg for a limited time. so i dont see how you could argue that. i dont care about PVP , i thought of this for PVE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users