#1 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

Howabout putting magic/physical attack on them... Right now they are sux.

#2 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:26 AM

well thats what make Reinforced "rare jewels" maybe add more stats like Reinforced have 6STRand goes +2STR each but raid jewels get 30STR and goes +5STR each reinforcement? or something like that or make thm part of a set that when you get all the set gives you a great bonus

p.s. i think Nadesh already sugested something like that

Edited by Salubri, 17 August 2010 - 08:26 AM.

#3 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

its a shame that the best jewls ingame are obtained from normal mobs, and the ones from bosses are just reduction items

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Here: http://forums.playre...=search#M289662 there was a better thread about this but i cant find it.

Anyway, is true that for most classes the most useful jewels are the reinforced ones. Thinking in that, they should improve the others.

SL sets need a little fix to make them a real option. Maybe make the bonus better, or just add something else. Like i suggested before, that could be defense (insteado of dmg) and could be for the normal jewels too.

The raid jewels also need something like that, and maybe give them set bonuses. I find that only one jewel set in the game isnt enough, over all when isnt very useful for most classes.

#5 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

Here: http://forums.playre...=search#M289662 there was a better thread about this but i cant find it.

Anyway, is true that for most classes the most useful jewels are the reinforced ones. Thinking in that, they should improve the others.

SL sets need a little fix to make them a real option. Maybe make the bonus better, or just add something else. Like i suggested before, that could be defense (insteado of dmg) and could be for the normal jewels too.

The raid jewels also need something like that, and maybe give them set bonuses. I find that only one jewel set in the game isnt enough, over all when isnt very useful for most classes.

they dont have the reinforcement amounts right on these to make them worth using. all they gotta do is add half-again more reinforcement amount. double for rare/carus. for instance m-d should get 2 dex per reinforcement. determined willingness should get 3 con per reinforce. apply the same as u go up into rare carus. navy steel belt should get 4 con per reinforcement.

ê·¸ë?¤ì? ë³´ê°?ì? ê°?ì§?ê³  ì??ì??ë??이 ì?¤ë¥¸ìª½ì?ì??ë?? ì?¬ì?© ê°?ì¹?를 ë§?ë?¤ì?´ ê¸?ì?¡. 모ë?ê°?í?´ì?¼ í?  30 ë?¤ì?? ë? ë³´ê°? ê¸?ì?¡ì? ì¶?ê°?í?  ì?? ì??ì?µë??ë?¤. ë?ë¸? 희ê·? / 이카루ì?¤ í?¸ì??ë??ë?¤. ì??를 ë?¤ì?´, ë©?릴ë??ë??ì? ë??í?? ë³´ê°? ë?¹ 2 덱ì?¤ë¥¼í?´ì?¼í?©ë??ë?¤. ì?ì§?ë?? ë?¹ 3 ì£?ì??를 ê°?ì?¼ ê°?í?? ê²°ì ?í??ë?¤. ìµ?ë?? ë??문 이카루ì?¤ í?¸ì? ê°?ì§? ì?  ê°?ì?를 적ì?©í?©ë??ë?¤. í?´êµ° ì?¤í?¸ 벨í?¸ ë³´ê°? ë?¹ 4 ì??ë? ì?í?´ì?¼í?©ë??ë?¤.

Edited by sonemere, 20 August 2010 - 12:56 PM.

#6 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

Dev#2: Do you guys think we should make the raid jewelry somewhat better?
Dev#1: I would say no; if they're dumb enough to spend so much money to get at that level maybe they're dumb enough to use and reinforce those.
Dev#2: You're a genius, it must be the reason why you're called #1.
Dev#3: I don't feel like fixing that annoying stealth bug... you guys wants some mcdonald?

#7 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

Dev#1: I would say no; if they're dumb enough to spend so much money to get at that level maybe they're dumb enough to use and reinforce those.
Dev#3: I don't feel like fixing that annoying stealth bug... you guys wants some mcdonald?

scary but this sounds actually real

#8 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
... xD

#9 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

its a shame that the best jewls ingame are obtained from normal mobs, and the ones from bosses are just reduction items

i wonder about that too,

well the SL Jewels are fine like they are spezial the ID parts from last Boss,
but the Jewels from DS just suck.

I would like to see some with +10 % Eva or +10% Accuracy on it,
or + 1 % Wind / Fire / etc Dmg just for example. :p_devil:

#10 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Well, even when you compare the SLID set at say... plus 15 for all 8 pieces to the supernus, or even ordinary grade reinforced jewels appropriate to your class, you would be hard pressed to make a convincing argument that even SLID +15 or even SLID +20 doesn't suck balls compared to crappy mob drop reinforced jewels for any class other than protector or avenger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users