[Ymir] KdM - Social, Non-WoE and friendly people wanted - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Ymir] KdM - Social, Non-WoE and friendly people wanted

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shinji170981

Shinji170981

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hello everyone,

we are currently looking for some nice people that simply enjoy this game for what it is.
A place to play together, talk about nonsense or having a debate about the meaning of "Why the hell do Clocks drop Lemons?".

Initially this guild was supposed to be only for close friends but some people barely showed up and i was a bit annoyed by this, so i decided to open the guild for people who look for a not so serious guild.

Basically, this means:

- We dont want you to be 99 in 2 days. Just go with your pace :)
- Be nice to everyone and accept every member as an individual and we are cool
- Be nice to everyone, regardless if they are in our guild or not. The game is not just us ^_~

I would say everyone does speak english but we have 2 or 3 german speakers, including myself but i assume that the focus will be on the english language.

If you think we are the right or wrong place for your presence, feel free to send me a message ingame to one of my Characters.
Will reply as soon as possible or just reply here and i will reply as well.

Regards

Shinji

#2 Rancake

Rancake

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hello! I'm interested in joining. I recently started to play and don't have much knowledge in the way this game works, so I hope that's okay. Is there any level requirement, though?

#3 Shinji170981

Shinji170981

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:02 AM

Hi Rancake,

we dont have Level Requirement. We have also a few newcomers so this wont be a problem that you are new -_-
Just send me a Whisper ingame to one of my Characters and we can meet ingame.
If i am not online, just send me a Ingame or Forum Mail with a time and i will try to meet up with you in the Eden Group.

#4 Shinji170981

Shinji170981

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:01 AM

*bumping it up*
Member Count has gone up to 20 so far and we still have some space left, so if you are looking for a not so dead serious guild without the hassle of WoE or "Be 3rd Class by next week", drop me a message on my Character. Names are listed in the signature and main character is marked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users