Warlord Build 2019 Update - Page 2 - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Warlord Build 2019 Update

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 doreyray

doreyray

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationWiscompton
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammy

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

Ye, but how much could it add if it was adding.. lets say 4% on +30 sword, or like 200 scad.. id rather take 200 scad then 4% skill crit, that wouldn't even make a difference, 200 scad makes huge difference in dmg on high amounts of def, and nowdays, every1 got high amount of def.

My 79 WL has close to 300 scad, and only about 35% skill crit chance. I wouldn't trade one for the other, because they are equally important. When my 75 jewel set is done i will be around 50% scrit chance. The only way I can AFFORD to up my scad is going magic jewels. Higher level WL armor does not plus scad on reinforce. Enchanting my jewels with event scad would be the only way with that, but i would lose a lot of money, and scrit chance. If I sacrifice chance for scad, I won't crit enough to make a difference. And, what sword plusses scad?? o.0 Let me know so I can get that sheeeeit. lolz

#27 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

i agree, you need first good base scrit for scad to matter, something like 50% crit is a nice base then scad can be worked on.

#28 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Theres no sword that pluses scad on reinforce, but it would be nice if there was, and it would be way better if it was plussing scad instead of skill crit ( 200-250 / 3-4% ), there is armor that pluses scad for higher level, Madness set.
About jewelry.. well yeh theres no scad/skill crit phys jewelry for hybrid classes such as wl/commie/druid, hopefully, there will be in future.

Edited by vukovic, 06 June 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#29 doreyray

doreyray

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationWiscompton

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Theres no sword that pluses scad on reinforce, but it would be nice if there was, and it would be way better if it was plussing scad instead of skill crit ( 200-250 / 3-4% ), there is armor that pluses scad for higher level, Madness set.
About jewelry.. well yeh theres no scad/skill crit phys jewelry for hybrid classes such as wl/commie/druid, hopefully, there will be in future.

Seriously, look at 2H bludges that are worth anything. They piss me off. They give cad, wtf? If they mad high level bludges with scrit, and scad (not talking the lvl 70, and 71 ones), I would switch from sword in a heartbeat. Also, if they would change the sword skill dam. bug lol. If it were black and white, it would not be requiem.

#30 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Also, if they would change the sword skill dam. bug lol

Its not a bug, its meant to be that way otherwise swords would be useless thing in game, bludg has more pure physical damage but the sword got the skill amplifier.

#31 doreyray

doreyray

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationWiscompton

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Its not a bug, its meant to be that way otherwise swords would be useless thing in game, bludg has more pure physical damage but the sword got the skill amplifier.

Does it say that somewhere? Just curious.

#32 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Does it say that somewhere? Just curious.

I believe there are topics about it on "old forums", read between the lines.

#33 Lorddarcek

Lorddarcek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

Kind of confused about the weapon I should aim for..

Is the Biskra weapons best? Why only +0? if I reinforce it ,it wont get better?

Is the RH weapons better?

Also what set of Enchntments I should put on the various armor parts to reach best abilities?

Last but not least is DNA choices...
you suggust these: Slayer DNA lvl9 ,Bugle of Carnage -- DNA Max,Bear-like Stamina --DNA Max,Shout of Ferocious Tiger -- DNA Max.So on the whole 39 points of DNA...
Correct me if im wrong but dont we have max 24 points?So with 24 points what would you max?
As I see it I can put 10 points in the HP and attack Upgrades..the rest to Slayer?

Why do you write to max the Terrified Scream? it dosent seem to do anything but stun target for like 1-2 sec...

And last but not least what about armor and weapons of the Carus type? What do you recommand and from which bosses it drops?

Thanks

Edited by Lorddarcek, 23 August 2011 - 10:58 PM.

#34 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

guys... even with a full HP build, WL still deal grat dmg.
i crit 4.6k using [Hell Giant Sword +6]
remember this is a raid build so im focus on HP/DEF and some resistence to survive any Boss.

#35 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

:blaugh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some players are not able to get a pet to lvl10... maybe not even a pet. this build do not count with any HP bonus.

#36 Lorddarcek

Lorddarcek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

you suggust these: Slayer DNA lvl9 ,Bugle of Carnage -- DNA Max,Bear-like Stamina --DNA Max,Shout of Ferocious Tiger -- DNA Max.So on the whole 39 points of DNA...
Correct me if im wrong but dont we have max 24 points?So with 24 points what would you max?
As I see it I can put 10 points in the HP and attack Upgrades..the rest to Slayer?

Why do you write to max the Terrified Scream? it dosent seem to do anything but stun target for like 1-2 sec...

And last but not least what about armor and weapons of the Carus type? What do you recommand and from which bosses it drops?

Thanks

Well...no one knows? no one can contribute? comeon..valid short questions...help needed..

#37 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

rh and biskra weapons are similar. ofc reinforce them as high as possible. if you can go above +10 use rh, otherwise use biskra.

we have only 25 dna points, put 10 points in hp buff, 5 into potens dash if you will pvp at all. rest can be spread in dmg buffs/skills or potens lateral slash for lvling

terrified scream binds players for certain amount of time so it's usefull in pvp only really

for armor use foc set or mixed with biskra con set untill you can get madness set, slaughter set is nice too but very hard to get

for carus weapon use giant sword of soul reposing

#38 k6i6r6a

k6i6r6a

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:05 PM

Well...no one knows? no one can contribute? comeon..valid short questions...help needed..

madness armor is for pvp drops from plugger in JS
slaughter armor is for pve and raids mainly can be used for pvp as well but madness is better drops from tyrant in JS
best weapon is 75 2 hand sword drops from tyrant
a bludgeon can be good to help in grind since warlord have such low MP

#39 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

Here is your Ansuer > RH weapon du not have CON but increase HP per reinf
Biskra Weapon have CON + HP but do not increase any.
so on +0 Biskra weapon is better by far "Dmg/HP/CON"

Biskra

#40 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Also what set of Enchntments I should put on the various armor parts to reach best abilities?

Thanks

Here is your Ansuer > RH weapon do not have CON but increase HP per reinf
Biskra Weapon have CON + HP but do not increase any.
so on +0 Biskra weapon is better by far "Dmg/HP/CON"

Biskra
Destructive Claymore .
DMG = 372-457
STR = 43
CON = 43
HP =360 + CON = [575.HP]

Ruinhorn´s Twisted Giant Sword
DMG = 363-445
STR = 42
CON = ----
HP = 320

About the armor: depends on what you need or what you like...
I like Inmortality set lvl72 Drops from RoboGuard
its full HP + CON [Easy bypass 15k HP on lvl72]

Enchant: i would use DC Scale on armor +6STR +20 LRD/ maybe RH SRD +20 and some Resistence

NOTE: on the DNA check the lvl. my WL is lvl69 so i have all main buff on max + DNA, they are lvl6

Edited by BioElesis, 09 September 2011 - 04:57 PM.

#41 UltC

UltC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:04 AM

Sword, Axe or Bludgeon ? (i Recomend Biskra Sword)
1) - Bludgeon give more MP. and AA dmg.
2) - Axe give more AA Crit and less AA dmg than Bludgeon.
3) - Sword Give the higher Skill dmg and SCAD. and faster AA.

Difference between bludgeon,axe and sword is the damage amplification trough skills, im not quite sure about exact number but its like, axe and bludg got up to 110% damage amplification trough skills, while sword goes up to 130-140%.
Example: u got max attack 1900 ( lets say u do max attack), and the tremor skill damage 302, scad about 300+, a 100% damage on that would be 1900x2 + 302x2 + scad, thats about 4700 dmg on 0 armor target, yet again, im using sword, and critting about 5800-6100 dmg.

You two, y u no put it simple?

Swords do more damage in skill spam, which is what WLs use for everything. That's all you gotta know.

Just putting it simple since it's a guide and a lot of people starting WL wouldn't understand very well the 2 quotes above I guess (even tho the dmg amplification percentages for skill spam seems neat).

#42 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

Anyone has both lvl 80 or 85 TBF Sword/Axe? Which one is better?

#43 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

85 sword for skill spam
85 axe for AA

#44 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

I dont ask about the normal Weapons. Atm i have lvl 79 +14 Uncursed Sword. I ask !!!Specially!!! for for the TBF weapons lvl 80. The point is to get a good weapon for PVP,cause without TBF Weapon you dont have enough resistance.

#45 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

I dont ask about the normal Weapons. Atm i have lvl 79 +14 Uncursed Sword. I ask !!!Specially!!! for for the TBF weapons lvl 80. The point is to get a good weapon for PVP,cause without TBF Weapon you dont have enough resistance.

If u're Wl use TBF sword
If u're AA zerker use TBF axe
If u're SS zerker use TBF sword

#46 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

85 sword for skill spam
85 axe for AA

let me try this again...maybe english isnt your first language...

and if your resists suck...try getting cad/scad ball and some decent armor...

#47 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Anyone has both lvl 80 or 85 TBF Sword/Axe? Which one is better?

Level 85 ofcourse, more damage, more resistance. more resistance added per reinforcement. You will just lack a lot of HP and damage compared with a 80/85 ET/ST weapon.

Sword is better for warlord. Axe is for zerkers.

#48 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

let me try this again...maybe english isnt your first language...

and if your resists suck...try getting cad/scad ball and some decent armor...

Maybe ball won't help HIM, since he asks about TB weapons. Apperantly lacks res on every stat. So might be better to use lv 70 resistance of the infinite. Then can have a decent amount of res and still use his 79 sword.

#49 heroesdemise

heroesdemise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

why don't you use MP xeons i am lv 52 WL with 372 mana whats the point of being a tank if you cant aggro because your OOM and pots have a 60 sec cd

#50 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

i lold at S3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users