How Hard Would It Be To ....... - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How Hard Would It Be To .......

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

How hard would it be to add the ability for party leaders to assign marks to targets in group PVP sittuations. Foucus fire on specific targets work so much better then a free for all melee plus the ability to assign keystrokes to specific marks so you have the ability actually to switch and select targets the proper way instead of clicking around the screen. Anyway, just asking since I was matching the spacemonkey video earlier. Seems like all other MMO games out there have this feature and since I started with Rose, I was a nooblet to the concept but now it just seems ridiculous not to have this feature.

#2 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:27 AM

+1
Its really a good idea althought I dunno if it will be done...on the other it sound kinda simple to do?

#3 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:28 AM

This topic belongs in the Proposal & Suggestion section.

#4 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:00 AM

Allowing Synchronized Maps with Flagging and Alert options would also be nice.

Edited by Rukario, 25 May 2011 - 09:00 AM.

#5 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

This is interesting +1, give a party leader a purpose rather then free to loot or not.

#6 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

This is interesting +1, give a party leader a purpose rather then free to loot or not.

Actually looting brings up a whole bunch of other options but most let you alternate turns and anything higher then common loot is decided by /roll but that can be adjusted to party prefrences. Also it pretty much puts the tank in charge of the group as it should be though I have run many many parties where a mage or whatever marks the targets and the tank just pulls them accordingly. Usually stealth class gets the job first just to be able to get close enough to mark the targets to start with and then turns the party back over to whoever wants it.

Edited by Cracker, 25 May 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#7 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Starting to sound much like the World of Warcraft system. But even so, it would be nice if it was implemented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users