Opening Ammo\Pots\Stuff Crates - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Opening Ammo\Pots\Stuff Crates

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

As you know (or maybe not), in order to open a crate of ammo or pots or anything, you need at least 4 free slots in EVERY tab (consume, gear, material).

Now, that is plain wrong. Me and a lot of others usually have full inventories, and if in the middle of a fight we run out of ammo, we're screwed because we would have to drop 4 items in order to open a crate.

My suggestion is the following:

1. When opening a Potion Crate, it should require 4 free slots ONLY in the Consumables tab.
2. When opening an Ammo Crate, it should require 4 free slots ONLY in the Materials tab.

I doubt it would be so hard to change this, and it would be very very helpful.

#2 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

I think its a good idea. I've always wondered why you had to have 4 slots in something that the items will Never go into..

Of course I wonder why there isnt a special slot for ammo to begin with. You're kinda getting ripped off if you need arrows, bullets, or shells to fight cuz it takes up room for mats that could be worth a lot more than...1 zulie a piece?

Edited by AlisiaMT, 27 May 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

Would be convenient to see this.

#4 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

yes

#5 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

As you know (or maybe not), in order to open a crate of ammo or pots or anything, you need at least 4 free slots in EVERY tab (consume, gear, material).

Now, that is plain wrong. Me and a lot of others usually have full inventories, and if in the middle of a fight we run out of ammo, we're screwed because we would have to drop 4 items in order to open a crate.

My suggestion is the following:

1. When opening a Potion Crate, it should require 4 free slots ONLY in the Consumables tab.
2. When opening an Ammo Crate, it should require 4 free slots ONLY in the Materials tab.

I doubt it would be so hard to change this, and it would be very very helpful.

yes very good idea. i also have another suggestion which ive been thinking about for a while now. if anyone had suggested it before, i apologise.
when opening ammo crates or potion crates and also dirties. you should be able to hold down a button for example shift. click on the item and select how many you would like to open. i know maybe it would be difficult with not being able to have enough room in your inventory especially for dirty zodiacs. but to think of a way would be great -_- would save a lot of time. would not be able to work on say the crates you get from prison as there is so many optional things you could get from them. i dont know how many possible things you can get from zodiacs. but maybe say. just make sure you have that many slots free... or for how many possible different things can come out of what your opening it says you have to have that many slots :thumb:

sorry if theres any spelling or grammar mistakes.
im still at school -_-

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

They could just make a new window like crafting\disassembling, put all the things u gotta open in it and click "Begin".

#7 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

+1

needing space in material tab to open potions can be annoying if you farm with uw chars....

#8 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

Also to add to this, they should just add a extra tab for ammo and maybe require like only room in the new ammo tab to open the boxes.

#9 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

I think its a good idea. I've always wondered why you had to have 4 slots in something that the items will Never go into..

Of course I wonder why there isnt a special slot for ammo to begin with. You're kinda getting ripped off if you need arrows, bullets, or shells to fight cuz it takes up room for mats that could be worth a lot more than...1 zulie a piece?

Also to add to this, they should just add a extra tab for ammo and maybe require like only room in the new ammo tab to open the boxes.

#10 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Yes, please!! I'm always using bullets or arrows & this would be really helpful.

#11 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:24 AM

Good idea. I would just say that two slots is already enough to have open. Nothing else is going to come out of the boxes anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users