Vending changes with pictures - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Vending changes with pictures

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

So I logged in and for some reason I opened the vending window. It just got me thinking so for some reason I opened photoshop and got busy a little.
I've put in some suggestions that were posted by others and just put it in a window to see what it looked like and thought I'd share! :(

Santa1K: http://tinyurl.com/3o6gym6
nikst3r: http://tinyurl.com/44h57tc

Posted Image

First two pictures are the buy and sell windows. Point 1 to 5 are the same for both.
1. Saves the amount of zulie you have sold or bought items for. This will be saved for X duration, point 4 (options) and can be reset at point 5 (options).
2. History feature. Similar to the 'promotion' sidebar at the ingame IM. Bought or sold items will be saved for X duration, point 4 (options) and can be reset at point 5 (options).
3. How sold or bought items will be shown. This can be very easy. It can be the same as usual with amount at the bottom like in your own shop. An amount can be shown the same way (buy window).
4. An extra Options button to set it how you like.
5. Just make the name fit.. seriously.

Bottom picture.
1. Options button right there, together with the shop name not fitting.
2/3. Options divided in Buying and Selling. You can set here whether you want your shop saved or not.
4. Here you can set how long you want your history be saved. This process should "countdown" from the time you press Start to vend.
5. Of course you should have an option to reset your shop and history.

Edited by FeedisArti, 31 May 2011 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

It would be about time...+1

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

looks sweet! +1

#4 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

So I logged in and for some reason I opened the vending window. It just got me thinking so for some reason I opened photoshop and got busy a little.
I've put in some suggestions that were posted by others and just put it in a window to see what it looked like and thought I'd share! :(

Santa1K: http://tinyurl.com/3o6gym6
nikst3r: http://tinyurl.com/44h57tc

Posted Image

First two pictures are the buy and sell windows. Point 1 to 5 are the same for both.
1. Saves the amount of zulie you have sold or bought items for. This will be saved for X duration, point 4 (options) and can be reset at point 5 (options).
2. History feature. Similar to the 'promotion' sidebar at the ingame IM. Bought or sold items will be saved for X duration, point 4 (options) and can be reset at point 5 (options).
3. How sold or bought items will be shown. This can be very easy. It can be the same as usual with amount at the bottom like in your own shop. An amount can be shown the same way (buy window).
4. An extra Options button to set it how you like.
5. Just make the name fit.. seriously.

Bottom picture.
1. Options button right there, together with the shop name not fitting.
2/3. Options divided in Buying and Selling. You can set here whether you want your shop saved or not.
4. Here you can set how long you want your history be saved. This process should "countdown" from the time you press Start to vend.
5. Of course you should have an option to reset your shop and history.

Suggested it but couldnt give visual results great idea!

#5 Laprion

Laprion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

I have 1 suggestion making a little room somewhere on there for total Views (how many people looked into your shop) on there

#6 OooOPS

OooOPS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

Great +1

#7 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

Implement this! :p_angel: :p_laugh:

#8 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:08 AM

It is something that has been asked for for many years... I would love to see this take effect... I think a lot of us have actually given up on waiting for this type of update...

#9 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

*Looks at when topic was made* How long did you scroll to find this? :p_angel:
Either way good suggestion (;

#10 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

although this post has been made a couple of months ago, I have to +1 it! My idea exactly, better developt!

I still dont know why this hasn't been implemented yet. I played several servers and on 1 of them they had a similar system:

@the whisper tab sales would appear: "10 grey powder 25250z" This shouldn't be to hard to implement ?

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

I used to play FlyFF. The vending system is very nice there. As soon as you opened a shop, a new "Chat window" would pop up. Everytime someone looked at your shop, he had the possibility to leave a message or talk to you directly if you aren't afk. Also, it shows the name of the people looking at it in that exact moment.

That would be cool. So would be a history of stuff you bought\sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users