Boosters and IM-Pots make game Sick - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Boosters and IM-Pots make game Sick

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 olli1423

olli1423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

seriously..all the IM-Boosters and IM-food make the game (or more the Wars) sick and bored.I saw few ppl in Union War for example its near impossible to kill them.
Like 6-7 ppl hit the same guy and he dont get killed even if he got no heal from Cleric..they use only pot´s (or they must use a bug )against ppl who hit him.
Maybe some ppl would like to say now..he smart in setting stats and other blablabla..thats bull-_- cuz the chars who hit him wasnt noob chars with
unrefined weapon,crap gear or didnt know how to set stats!
Zeppelin u said ur team will monitor UW for get more balance..they did ?..nah they cant cuz otherwise they would see this stuff is the 1st reason for make wars and so on unbalanced.I agree with if u buy IM-stuff for keep the game alive u earn a bit advantage against other player but this a way to much.
No wonder other ppl lost the fun to fight in Uw and start hop(switch)and leech the wining side mostly cuz even if they go in group they arent able to kill player who use IM boosters and food.Think about there are alot player around who cant spend soo much money at IM and they keep the game alive also cuz they play and your server isnt empty.
Dont tell me ..stop crying..this post isnt made cuz i wanna cry its more a poke to bring more fun and balance at Faction and other wars

I hope other player will tell own opinion here

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:37 AM

Mine is just a simple opinion. People fail in real life and need to feel strong in a game, and in order to do that they go buy tons of those Jellies\Boosters and then be like "hahahaha weak" when they kill you...

Can't really do anything but feel compassion for them.

#3 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:06 AM

Yup this is what makes this game fail so much. Item mall makes pvp unbalanced, glad im gone for a period.

#4 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

Mine is just a simple opinion. People fail in real life and need to feel strong in a game, and in order to do that they go buy tons of those Jellies\Boosters and then be like "hahahaha weak" when they kill you...

Can't really do anything but feel compassion for them.

LOL +1

Dont feel bad when you are knocked down by those people. All booster should only work slightly better then buff pots and not increase so much ...

#5 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

To everyone complaining or annoyed about this matter, follow the next steps:
1. Log onto ROSE
2. Press Alt+V
3. Check your EQ
4. Count every item that is IM or has been enhanced with IM
5. If the total of IM (enhanced) items exceeds 20%, goto step 6. If not, goto step 7.
6. STFU
7. You're awesome

I'm not pro IM-buffs or pots, it's just that PvP has become nearly 100% IM based.
I don't see any difference between the ones spending major money on EQ and the ones spending a bit extra on consumables.

Conclusion:
Once you buy IM for pvp purposes, you've sold your soul and are doomed to be a loser. The only winners in this game are the ones that support IM by ONLY buying items that have a cosmetic purpose. If the game existed only with these sorts of people, Gravity would never have sold out like this and ruin the game for everyone who truly loves PvP for the heck of it.

#6 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

XD Doc I love you bro....No homo...

Everyone Im wh0res to some degree, Pwnstars, Kyodai, interex, doesnt really matter the clan or people involved everyones used boosters/aruas/whatever at one point or another. and if you dont use those then how else did you get all those +10 and +15 refines :)

Even if you didnt refine your gear yourself and you dont have a single im passive on you, you have to buy the gear from some one who did, either way it goes this game is IM or gtfo now.

Edited by Sathanas, 02 June 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#7 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:05 AM

they are being sold like hell so i doubt they will be removed

#8 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

Everyone Im wh0res to some degree, Pwnstars, Kyodai, interex, doesnt really matter the clan or people involved everyones used boosters/aruas/whatever at one point or another. and if you dont use those then how else did you get all those +10 and +15 refines :)

Even if you didnt refine your gear yourself and you dont have a single im passive on you, you have to buy the gear from some one who did, either way it goes this game is IM or gtfo now.

You don't use boosters\aruas to refine ur stuff to 15 <.<

#9 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Depends you can use "IM Buffs" in hard situations as in like unbalanced union wars when its like 2 people against 50, i understand then. But im sure Item Mall buffs are a huge part of the money gravity makes. Some players just need these things to actually feel good in-game. But at the end of the day, they're the ones farming their butts off to regain something they use in a few hours or so, so it's not your lost. As long as you're good without these things, then you shouldn't even worry. Playing with IM buffs is easy, but playing clean is another part which is something alot of players cant even do.

@Santhanas, You could have 15 refined gear and still suck, that's when people hit them boosters.

#10 olli1423

olli1423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

nice to see some ppl mostly old school player feel like me.
i remember few years ago the Item mall include more fashion gear instead of stuff where u get a big advantage against
other player´s and gravity was able to keep the server alive with the incoming IM-money.
So funny if i read all the post´s from Dev-Team and Game-Masters where they try to make us trust them they wanna find a way to give the gamplay more balance but at least they put more and more IM-stuff ingame who make it more unbalanced as it was already.they change skillz,change stats and so on but on the other hand u insert fast pots,items with uberstats etc in Item mall...that doesnt make sense ..right?. i know its hard or near impossible to get a full balanced game with diffrent classes but with things like Boosters,jelly Food and so on u feed the unbalancing instead of took it out of game.
So maybe its time for u Gravity to proof u realy interested to get a fair and mostly balanced gameplay.
I wouldnt post this if someone get a bit stronger cuz he invest a bit more in IM but it turns into game where u cant get a fair chance in pvp or war without spending alot Dollars.
Like u see mostly old school player´s complain about this but this people keep ur game alive all the years so i would suggest dont ignore them at all or
they will leave this game step by step (like they do or did already)and i cant believe u realy wish.

Amen :)

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

nice to see some ppl mostly old school player feel like me.
i remember few years ago the Item mall include more fashion gear instead of stuff where u get a big advantage against
other player´s and gravity was able to keep the server alive with the incoming IM-money.
So funny if i read all the post´s from Dev-Team and Game-Masters where they try to make us trust them they wanna find a way to give the gamplay more balance but at least they put more and more IM-stuff ingame who make it more unbalanced as it was already.they change skillz,change stats and so on but on the other hand u insert fast pots,items with uberstats etc in Item mall...that doesnt make sense ..right?. i know its hard or near impossible to get a full balanced game with diffrent classes but with things like Boosters,jelly Food and so on u feed the unbalancing instead of took it out of game.
So maybe its time for u Gravity to proof u realy interested to get a fair and mostly balanced gameplay.
I wouldnt post this if someone get a bit stronger cuz he invest a bit more in IM but it turns into game where u cant get a fair chance in pvp or war without spending alot Dollars.
Like u see mostly old school player´s complain about this but this people keep ur game alive all the years so i would suggest dont ignore them at all or
they will leave this game step by step (like they do or did already)and i cant believe u realy wish.

Amen :)

They want us to keep buying Item Mall points, and they're achieving it. So everything is fine to them.

#12 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

You don't use boosters\aruas to refine ur stuff to 15 <.<

no you use luck(item mall)

#13 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

To everyone complaining or annoyed about this matter, follow the next steps:
1. Log onto ROSE
2. Press Alt+V
3. Check your EQ
4. Count every item that is IM or has been enhanced with IM
5. If the total of IM (enhanced) items exceeds 20%, goto step 6. If not, goto step 7.
6. STFU
7. You're awesome

I'm not pro IM-buffs or pots, it's just that PvP has become nearly 100% IM based.
I don't see any difference between the ones spending major money on EQ and the ones spending a bit extra on consumables.

Conclusion:
Once you buy IM for pvp purposes, you've sold your soul and are doomed to be a loser. The only winners in this game are the ones that support IM by ONLY buying items that have a cosmetic purpose. If the game existed only with these sorts of people, Gravity would never have sold out like this and ruin the game for everyone who truly loves PvP for the heck of it.

Good point good post! Although, I don't even spend 1 penny on this game anymore, I'm glad they make all the costume vendable tradable, so I can buy them with just zulies! Otherwise this is no fun for me.

Zulies are pointless in this game, you can buy their stuff and resell in game and make big $$$. We can't help it, no one is going to filter the amount of cash flowing into their pocket just to make the game fair, it's not like we are gonna thank them if that ever happen. Just let the CEO keep milking the big ego players, and we (the normal players) will have to get over it and leave the PvP aspect of this game.

#14 olli1423

olli1423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

the problem isnt Im-Buffs or IM-Skill cuz also people who cant invest so much money can get it step by step since they are able to buy it ingame with zuly.You have to investigate it only 1 time same like for the plutos and so on for refine ur gear and stuff.
But buying Boosters and IM-food is a never ending story you must buy it again and again and 95% of the player cant or wont spend so much money.
But most weird is we come to a point even if u are in a group with 3-4 people full geared and all weapon´s are refined 15 u cant kill someone who use Boosters and IM-Food (constantly). I mean almost every Union War u can see the proof (i wont say names here)for this.
It cant be its possible to pot against 3-4 full geared fighter.... this is i would call massive overpowered and unbalanced and not acceptable

#15 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

lol don't make yourself look like an idiot. according to your statement, im assuming you must then use only +10 weapons and +10 gear correct?

anyways in reply to this topic, IM is one of the only ways rose makes money. there's been topics to suggest things such as make it very apparent that the user is using IM by giving different color buffs/or different color smoke clouds for using IM food. They aren't going to remove IM. But they should do these changes of colors etc just to embarrass some people.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 02 June 2011 - 12:03 PM.

#16 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

lol don't make yourself look like an idiot. according to your statement, im assuming you must then use only +10 weapons and +10 gear correct?

anyways in reply to this topic, IM is one of the only ways rose makes money. there's been topics to suggest things such as make it very apparent that the user is using IM by giving different color buffs/or different color smoke clouds for using IM food. They aren't going to remove IM. But they should do these changes of colors etc just to embarrass some people.

Varies from 9-15, depending on who im playing, I ment to say venus/pluto/aruas/boosters etc

and Vuu before you get butthurt, Ive seen schnable debuff you during the many long, and pointless daily tg wars that go on and some buffs remain, so i know you have used im buffs yourself :)

The point of my post was simply in agreement with the first guy. Everyone uses im to some degree including me, if you refine to 10 or 15 without a single venu and pluto, then my hats off to you. You cant even be bothered to pvp well without at least having a 10wep and nearly the same refines on your armor, unless your fighting someone in similar gear.

Edited by Sathanas, 02 June 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#17 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

Varies from 9-15, depending on who im playing, I ment to say venus/pluto/aruas/boosters etc

and Vuu before you get butthurt, Ive seen schnable debuff you during the many long, and pointless daily tg wars that go on and some buffs remain, so i know you have used im buffs yourself :)

The point of my post was simply in agreement with the first guy. Everyone uses im to some degree including me, if you refine to 10 or 15 without a single venu and pluto, then my hats off to you. You cant even be bothered to pvp well without at least having a 10wep and nearly the same refines on your armor, unless your fighting someone in similar gear.

you should ss these many times that i've been debuffed with buffs still remaining, i'd love to see them.

#18 olli1423

olli1423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:34 PM

hmm looks so most of u dont get the real point what i mean cuz i wont make them remove the Item mall total but the advantage at use Boosters and Im Food is to much.
Tenlavuu u also in UW alot and iam sure u know what i mean for all the others maybe i need to fraps it where 1 player is tanking 3-4 (or more) other full geared fighter for around 1 minute without get any heal beside only cuz he spam IM-Food.
So maybe there must be something like u cant use normal and IM-Food at same time or the restore is to much w/e it make no sense
i cant kill a player with 4 fighter only cuz he use IM-Food and Boosters (Def,Dodge etc).

Edited by olli1423, 02 June 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#19 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

you should ss these many times that i've been debuffed with buffs still remaining, i'd love to see them.

I actually had a few lying around from the 100% debuff fiasco featuring you and a few others, but they were lost during a reformat...

Besides...your still missing the point...Really could care less weather you use boosters or not, the point of the post is this game is completely im based, weather its the im boosters, the food, or the refine mats. You have to invest in the im system to some degree in order to pvp well in this game.

@Olli i know exactly what you mean. since theres going to be some butthurt if I name clans im not going to mention any names, but certain clans champs i dont even go near, simply because they do outrageous damage, and take too long to kill. I think the last war i went too had only about 3 champs from 2 of the main clans in rose tanked nearly the entire side..one only died when it was 6+ on him...he came back a few minutes later with a few more champs and aoed nearly everyone to death.

Edited by Sathanas, 02 June 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#20 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:39 PM

Very True. Most of the big PVP clans use boosters/refined gear/pots/jellies/etc but love to cry that they don't. The game has to be maintained by IM, otherwise we would not have Rose. The boosters, other than aruas, don't increase the stats that much...for example a lvl 200 with unrefined gear that used IM boosters probably would not be able to beat a lvl 220 with high refine gears and cleric buffs. This is just the excuse of the month - ahhh everyone is sooo OP becase of boosters. Just like the buffsets all want to keep in game, they give an advantage to the players who use them, but is the advatage that much more? And does it really matter if most of the PVP people are using them? Wouldn't that make it a fair playing field?

In reality the devs still need to make the classes more balanced and work on some of the glitches and bugs people take advantage of in game that make them even more OP.

Unless you have never used IM for an advantage in PVP then you can't complain about it now.

#21 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

actually buffsets + im buffs make a huge difference...heck ive the jewelry + weapon for the def buffset on my borg, and its nearly a 300def difference with just the self buff...now my self buff is only 20% on the borg....i belive im buffs are 50%?....you do the math...Guys who buffset with im buffs are the ones that are really ungodly hard to kill.

#22 olli1423

olli1423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

I actually had a few lying around from the 100% debuff fiasco featuring you and a few others, but they were lost during a reformat...

Besides...your still missing the point...Really could care less weather you use boosters or not, the point of the post is this game is completely im based, weather its the im boosters, the food, or the refine mats. You have to invest in the im system to some degree in order to pvp well in this game.

@Olli i know exactly what you mean. since theres going to be some butthurt if I name clans im not going to mention any names, but certain clans champs i dont even go near, simply because they do outrageous damage, and take too long to kill. I think the last war i went too had only about 3 champs from 2 of the main clans in rose tanked nearly the entire side..one only died when it was 6+ on him...he came back a few minutes later with a few more champs and aoed nearly everyone to death.

yea absolutly correct they tank the whole bunch of people and take all the damage without getting killed cuz the spam IM-food like Hell so maybe the food restore to much or they useing a bug or something what the Gamemaster´s can proof if they ever would monitor the gameplay.People like this took out the whole fun of Wars and this is a important part of the game so maybe time to do something against ( yeah this is pointed for u Dev-Team and Gamemaster´s :) )

#23 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

oh right ok.

#24 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

yea absolutly correct they tank the whole bunch of people and take all the damage without getting killed cuz the spam IM-food like Hell so maybe the food restore to much or they useing a bug or something what the Gamemaster´s can proof if they ever would monitor the gameplay.People like this took out the whole fun of Wars and this is a important part of the game so maybe time to do something against ( yeah this is pointed for u Dev-Team and Gamemaster´s :) )

You have to also keep in mind most of those champs (who will remain nameless) probably have 10k+defence (probably more im just ball parking it) in thier warring gear + 2k or so movement speed...The only class that can really put the hurt to a champ is a mage, and i only really see Prashanti play a mage in union war anymore, and most of the time if they see a mage, they make a beeline for you because of your low def and the debuff you might use on them :D so that leaves mostly guys with physical attacks doing low damage to them. That+the def+the insane def from buffsets + im buffs or whatever+the 2k movement speed = no dying.

Same thing with the really high dodge raiders...My champs just an average joe, but has at least 3.3k acc with a cleric buff...if a raider buffsets dodge with im boosters you wont hit anything but AIR xD Skills will always be half misses as well.

#25 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

the problem isnt Im-Buffs or IM-Skill cuz also people who cant invest so much money can get it step by step since they are able to buy it ingame with zuly.You have to investigate it only 1 time same like for the plutos and so on for refine ur gear and stuff.
But buying Boosters and IM-food is a never ending story you must buy it again and again and 95% of the player cant or wont spend so much money.
But most weird is we come to a point even if u are in a group with 3-4 people full geared and all weapon´s are refined 15 u cant kill someone who use Boosters and IM-Food (constantly). I mean almost every Union War u can see the proof (i wont say names here)for this.
It cant be its possible to pot against 3-4 full geared fighter.... this is i would call massive overpowered and unbalanced and not acceptable

It happens on all others F2P game online. Just like in real life. If you rich, you are a king. Money talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users