Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:41 AM

Sprint should be a passive skill for hawkers.

Hawkers are slow, every other class can run as fast or just a tiny little slower than them. They are supposed to be the fastest class ingame... Sprint should be a 25% mspd passive skill.

Rapid Twitch should be obtainable before lvl 100 but only at level 1, with maxed Sprint as a requirement to learn it.

Lvl 2-3-4-5 of Rapid Twitch should be obtainable only after lvl 100.

OH and, side note: make Rapid Twitch last 10 min.

Edited by Gojio, 03 June 2011 - 12:48 PM.

#2 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

oke first one 25% passive

rapid twitch, 30% at lvl 1 or 5% at lvl 1???
if it would go from 30-50% max it would be to much

#3 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:23 AM

oke first one 25% passive

rapid twitch, 30% at lvl 1 or 5% at lvl 1???
if it would go from 30-50% max it would be to much

GOD NO, making rapid twitch 30 % instead of 50 % means u'll have raiders on speed boosters. ( dont feel like buying those for mine >.< )

What would be the effect of a 25 % passive on let's say...1.8 k mspeed in fighting gear ?

Edited by SilverBlood, 03 June 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

You both didn't get it.

Rapid Twitch 30% at lvl 1 (Learnable before lvl 100 after maxing out Sprint).
Rapid Twitch up to lvl 5 after you become a Raider\Scout, still at 50% when maxed.

#5 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

I was stupid and still wondering why champ run so fast, then I finally realized people are using item mall boosters.

So hawker has no movement speed passive but with a 25% sprint then a 50% rapid twitch, as a result if a champ and a hawker both use item mall boosters, the champ is going to be faster due to their 10% m-speed passive. There is no point to use IM boosters on a hawker. :)

#6 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

You both didn't get it.

Rapid Twitch 30% at lvl 1 (Learnable before lvl 100 after maxing out Sprint).
Rapid Twitch up to lvl 5 after you become a Raider\Scout, still at 50% when maxed.

I get it lol, was just responding to his/her comment. And wondering what the effect of a passive would be after applying.

Nevertheless, +1 on this suggestion. I think every class should have the best passive and selfbuff of the stat(s) that represent it's gameplay.

Edited by SilverBlood, 03 June 2011 - 08:29 AM.

#7 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

+1 to this. Supposedly "fastest" class but no matter where you look, this is not the case ...

#8 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

+1 to this. Supposedly "fastest" class but no matter where you look, this is not the case ...

In most people common sense, it is supposed to be the fastest class, but that was the definition from long ago, and I doubt if the Development team has the same thought, just look at how they assign Precious Union Armors to Ferrel Guild faction now, which is designed for dealers, Precious has mspeed/attack speed stat.

On the other hand, they assigned Glorious to Junon Order faction, which is designed for hawkers, Glorious has acc/dodge bold stat.

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:45 AM

Since Champs (and knights) are alot slower, I don't know if it's really necessary to make hawkers faster. The mspeed buff should last longer than 7 minutes though.

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

I think it's a good idea :) Even though Champs got nerfed on their mspeed, with enough buffsets they can still be as fast as any raider thus having an advantage (in the case of that person actually knowing how to use his champion).

Edited by gEddeh, 03 June 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

Since Champs (and knights) are alot slower, I don't know if it's really necessary to make hawkers faster. The mspeed buff should last longer than 7 minutes though.

The problem is that hawkers can use a 50% dash buff, while, let's say, I use a mspd pot on my champ.

full mspd gear on raider - 50% buff - war set (no wings, no precious, typhoon set) = 1693

full mspd gear on champ - 35% buff - war set (no wings no precious, typhoon set) = 1633

same on my arti...with full mspd gear and a 35% buff it gets 1609 mspd...

The problem is in the skill trees. Hawkers are supposed to be a fast class, and they don't have a single mspd passive. Artis have mspd passives... Champ has mspd passives...It makes no sense. Either remove all the mspd passives or add a good one for hawkers too.

Edited by Gojio, 03 June 2011 - 12:13 PM.

#12 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

It makes no sense.

Welcome to ROSE online.

( Just had to say that xD ).

#13 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

does that mean
raiders can have 25% passive + 50% IM pot?
that would be...i dont know
good i guess

#14 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Champ and knight are definitely not the slowest. On top of that cleric have becoming insanely fast.

I'm wearing full Precious set and weapon with typhoon sagi + all mspd items still can't catch a champ nor a cleric ...

#15 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

does that mean
raiders can have 25% passive + 50% IM pot?
that would be...i dont know
good i guess

No need to buy Item Mall...Rapid Twitch is 50% already.

#16 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

I do agree that hawkers could use a boost in mspd, but 25% sounds like a bit too much to me.

Champ and knight are definitely not the slowest. On top of that cleric have becoming insanely fast.

I'm wearing full Precious set and weapon with typhoon sagi + all mspd items still can't catch a champ nor a cleric ...

Clerics have NO mspd passives, the reason you find these clerics so fast is because they are sacrificing their defense, INT, etc. to be this fast.
The only reason you are not able to catch up to them with your full mspd gear is either,
1) they have better mspd gears than you.
2) they are using IM booster for speed.

#17 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Stop exaggerating just to boost your own class. The devs have not changed cleric's movement speed at all. The one's that you are talking about are probably wearing full movement speed equipment too. How can a raider with 20% MORE movement speed and all movement speed equipment not be able to catch a cleric? Of course camps and knights are not the slowest class. Muse class is the slowest because they don't have a single speed passive in their skilltree.

#18 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Let's not drive this topic away from its main point. Let's not talk about clerics.

@AllTheWay:

About the numeric percentage, I'd suggest to try with 25% first. If it turns out to be too much it can be reduced to 20% :waddle:

#19 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

25% is too much. I don't think it should be more than 10% if they already have a 50% mspeed buff. Adding more is going to overpowered a class that isn't underpowered to begin with.

Edited by Phish, 03 June 2011 - 07:45 PM.

#20 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

25% is too much. I don't think it should be more than 10% if they already have a 50% mspeed buff. Adding more is going to overpowered a class that isn't underpowered to begin with.

Champs have 10% mspd passive and can use a 50% dash buff aswell, Hawkers should at least get 15 or 20%. That would make them have...200-300 mspd more than everyone else. And that'd be fine.

#21 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

And that problem lies with the item mall buffs, not the class skills...

Lowering the amount of the mspeed buff and raising the passives would be fine if you ask me. Something like 30% mspeed passive and 30% mspeed buff.

Edited by Phish, 03 June 2011 - 08:02 PM.

#22 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

Anything we can do here, but make sure the buff stays 50%, I don't wanna have to use IM buffs to be able to run the fastest >_>

#23 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

Stop exaggerating just to boost your own class. The devs have not changed cleric's movement speed at all. The one's that you are talking about are probably wearing full movement speed equipment too. How can a raider with 20% MORE movement speed and all movement speed equipment not be able to catch a cleric? Of course camps and knights are not the slowest class. Muse class is the slowest because they don't have a single speed passive in their skilltree.

Seriously and not exaggerating. I couldn't catch three cleric that I normally counter with. I know muse class don't have mspd passive but just a true fact that my full mspd gear couldn't catch them. But anyway I'm just trying to make a point that raider it's definitely not the fastest class that supposedly as the game introduce.

Back on topic, I would completely satisfied with whatever passive they gave to champ, heck, I even do 5% less then their passive in order just to boost raider mspd a little bit.

PS: I do have cleric and I know what they are going through. So no need to get angry when I just mention about your class, beside I'm not trying to get any class nerf. Just sharing my experience like everyone else.

Edited by HellGuardian, 03 June 2011 - 08:39 PM.

#24 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:46 PM

Make sprint 15% movement speed passive and make rapid twitch 35% dash buff. There problem solved. This way hawkers can also use item mall speed and still be the fastest. Everyone happy?

#25 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:47 AM

And that problem lies with the item mall buffs, not the class skills...

Lowering the amount of the mspeed buff and raising the passives would be fine if you ask me. Something like 30% mspeed passive and 30% mspeed buff.

Lol that way even a damn buff pot would be better than my dash.

I'd do 20% passives 50% active and see what happens. I don't think it's gonna be a huge drama if a hawker finally runs a little faster.

About item mall buffs, let's not even talk about it. They won't change that.

@None: no I wouldn't be happy at all.

Edited by Gojio, 04 June 2011 - 02:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users