GM Presence? (or total lack therein of) - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GM Presence? (or total lack therein of)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

OK seriously. How can a bot spam for 6-12 hours? 24 hours? How can 2 bots spam for 6-12 hours...COMPLETELY disrupting public/trade chats? I've reported bots and those same bots have kept spamming for over 48 hours. Are you telling me that no gm logs into our game/supports us that develops god only knows how much money for gravity for two freeking days?????

Most importantly...how can bots continue to spam the crap out of us almost every single hour of every single day. It is not like this happens every once in a while...we're talking about an illegal activity that can be assumed to be going on every single time a GM decides to log in.

Support Tickets aside, gm's should be logging into the game every 3-4 hours just to get rid of the bots. It takes like 2 minutes to log on/ban the bots in zant/junon, log off.

Are there any gm's supporting our game any more? I understand we're not as big as Ragnarok and such however I assume we share the same gm's which means there SHOULD be some sort of gm support at any hour of the day. How hard is it to log in, check the chats, ban the bots, log off.

Also, are there no IP bans on these idiots? They CANNOT have an unlimited amount of IPS available. Start banning some blocks, ban a city, ban all of china for all I care, just get rid of the damn bots.

You force 100s of people to have to deal with these poopheads, /ignore etc because a gm won't take a little bit of time to support us.

WORSTLY, some of these bots are spamming links to sites that have virii and/or HIJACK peoples game/financial information to clean their accounts out, and use their toon to spam. I have reported 2 of these such spammers and it took over 7 hours for one of them to be killed and at LEAST 12 hours for the other. That's 12 hours for children or susceptible people to fall for the false promises of "Rose Assistance". Those users need protection by an ACTIVE gm team.

If the gm team would actually get aggressive and deal with the spammers, they would get the hint and quit. But when you can guarantee you can spam 6-72 hours without someone doing anything about your bot, why would you stop? THESE THINGS IGNORE THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY USER AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY'RE LEFT TO DO THEIR FILTHY SPAMMING AS LONG AS THEY FEEL LIKE IT. WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THE GAME...IT FEELS LIKE THE SPAMMERS ARE FFS..

HELLO HELLO HELLO...IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE...6-10 minutes of customer support per day plskthnx.

Edited by gEddeh, 07 June 2011 - 01:16 AM.
Isinuating groundless claimes about Gravity

#2 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

ignore function works great...

and in all total honesty there are probably hundreds of tickets they receive per day...

I know I sent a ticket out regarding something to do with IM out 2 days ago and I'm awaiting a response; I'd rather have quicker response on that then them banning a zullie seller where I can just /ignore so simply...

the more times they ban a zullie seller, the more times I have to /ignore a different char name and its annoying...

btw I heard its against the law to use a script to create accounts; these people that are selling zullie and using an automated program to create their accounts a liable for legal actions.

as for your question about having an unlimited amount of IP addresses, yes... It's very much possible... I use to have a static IP and It would change my IP address every time I restarted my router (it was epic) an admin once banned half of Ontario just to make a ban on me stick, witch he had to remove because of complaints from people saying they where banned without just reason.... HOWEVER even with having a static IP there ARE OTHER WAYS to ban a person... and keep them banned.... however; there is always a way around it as well...

Edited by CaNehDa, 06 June 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Sighting a GM ingame is like sighting Bigfoot. These sellers that are spamming for a whole day are obnoxious yeah, but I don't think blocking a country is going to solve the problem...

#4 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:37 PM

ignore function works great...

and in all total honesty there are probably hundreds of tickets they receive per day...

WHO CARES....a bunch of those tickets should result in the gm's joining the game to support us. At the very least they should assume that there are bots every 6 hours, join the game for 2 mins and ban them. It's ZERO time to make 100s happier.

the more times they ban a zullie seller, the more times I have to /ignore a different char name and its annoying...

WRONG...the more times they ban a zulie seller, the more times they support their users and the harder they make it for those zulie sellers to make money. If they cannot make money, they will quit.

as for your question about having an unlimited amount of IP addresses, yes... It's very much possible... I use to have a static IP and It would change my IP address every time I restarted my router (it was epic) an admin once banned half of Ontario just to make a ban on me stick, witch he had to remove because of complaints from people saying they where banned without just reason.... HOWEVER even with having a static IP there ARE OTHER WAYS to ban a person... and keep them banned.... however; there is always a way around it as well...

WRONG...it would take an enormous amount of money to have access to many class C ip groups. These guys aren't making millions a years... Simply tracking the ip addresses that the crapheads are coming from can give you an idea of their group if ips. Ban the whole class C...i'm willing to bet these guys do not exist on the same class C as any other user in the world. IP addresses aren't that numerous anymore...you just can't grab b's or even full c's without paying for it. I'm willing to bet that with some decent surgical strikes, most of the idiots will be blackholed.

The point to my post is...we can either a> give up(like you suggest) force 100's of people to go out of their way to /ignore people every day b> get proactive, annoy the crapheads more than they annoy us until they can't make money and they either go away or are permanently banned. If it was my game, i'd want to make my users happier by actually doing something to make them happy.

Sighting a GM ingame is like sighting Bigfoot. These sellers that are spamming for a whole day are obnoxious yeah, but I don't think blocking a country is going to solve the problem...

My post was extreme...these guys don't have unlimited ips and i'm willing to bet that their ips available are in blocks that will be easily banned with minimal assessment and with zero impact to legitimate users.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 06 June 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#5 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

I suggest simply allowing the volunteer moderators to have specified in-game staff accounts in order to log in and do sweeps of both servers.

Do not promote the player's actual character. Just provide them a pre-made CM Account.

Don't allow them to spawn items; or make it so lore items [untradable] are made in place of tradable items, or make it to where these characters of these account(s) are unable to trade or drop items. Prohibit use of PVP or UW, helping other players train, taking sides of other players without given legitimate solid proof. Require Action Logs to be sent in for reasons behind character punishments or actions taken accordingly. Other set rules can be added onto this. Providing these characters to be able to automatically set their own level at any time would also allow them to test out items and find bugs that go unreported without further testing from the actual Development Team; allowing auto-set levels will also prevent this group of staff members from training their characters and wasting time instead of doing their job.

For this specific thing, using /mute would be better than /ban, due to the fact it can trick the bots to think they're still spamming their URLs to everyone in the area.

Edited by Rukario, 06 June 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

I suggest simply allowing the volunteer moderators to have specified in-game staff accounts in order to log in and do sweeps of both servers.

Don't allow them to spawn items (if so, make them lore [untradable.]) Force them to send in Action Logs for reasons behind either /kick or /ban, etc.

For this specific thing, using /mute would be better than /ban, due to the fact it can trick the bots to think they're still spamming their URLs to everyone in the area.

I agree with this, moderators should have the ability to ban\mute players. And for each player they ban\mute, there should be a valid reason, in order to prevent any form of abuse of power.

Edited by Gojio, 06 June 2011 - 11:39 PM.

#7 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

I agree with this, moderators should have the ability to ban\mute players. And for each player they ban\mute, there should be a valid reason, in order to prevent any form of abuse of power.

Fixed up my post a bit with more detail. I was going to fill out a rather large request form with this idea to Zeppelin through a personal message, but I haven't had the time. I guess posting what I can here and having people post their opinions will also help in the long run.

#8 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:40 AM

This has been an issue for quite sometime and i dont see them fixing it ever. The ignore function was introduced for this reason. Threads asking GM's to ban or remove zulie sellers have gone ignored for such a long time. I'm glad you brought it up again so maybe they can do something about it.

Edited by Ballistic, 07 June 2011 - 12:41 AM.

#9 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:26 AM

First let me start by saying I hate the zs just as much as the next person and I hate having to always /ignore them when I want to be able to chat in trade in any of the cities but let me tell you. I have played many high end online mmo games that have gms that just sit in trade chat and ban the ingame currency sellers/spammers. The pop up in the city and within 20 mins they are banned. But you know what 10 minutes later there is another one in its place. The same thing will happen here unfortunately. Even if rose gms ban them in 5 minutes they will be back. So we cut the funding the zs are getting from the rose game I am sure these same bot sellers are selling to a dozen other online games and since it cost basically nothing for them to make a rose account it does not hurt them. So banning the trade chat is a positive thing for many people but it is only bandaiding the problem. The source to cut off is how these zs are getting this zulie ingame. If they can't get the 1000m zulie how can they sell it (i figure most are scams but ya just saying). The people selling the zs's the zulie are the people you probably have had a party with or have tried to help farm for that rare item. You can't kill something by cutting its tail off. You have to cut the head off and that is a lot harder to do. But good luck gms. I will support you with whatever you do to try and improve the world of rose.

#10 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Do not promote the player's actual character. Just provide them a pre-made CM Account.

Don't allow them to spawn items; or make it so lore items [untradable] are made in place of tradable items, or make it to where these characters of these account(s) are unable to trade or drop items. Prohibit use of PVP or UW, helping other players train, taking sides of other players without given legitimate solid proof. Require Action Logs to be sent in for reasons behind character punishments or actions taken accordingly. Other set rules can be added onto this. Providing these characters to be able to automatically set their own level at any time would also allow them to test out items and find bugs that go unreported without further testing from the actual Development Team; allowing auto-set levels will also prevent this group of staff members from training their characters and wasting time instead of doing their job.

Bah..Cant you make this proposal just a little more tempting?
A plane ticket to California...err Genesis in the cubicle next door (so can throw paper aeroplanes at him) a comfy office chair and a free Pepperoni pizza every Friday night, would have got me in supportage mode.

p.s I would love to do Naughty patrols in Junon.

#11 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

First let me start by saying I hate the zs just as much as the next person and I hate having to always /ignore them when I want to be able to chat in trade in any of the cities but let me tell you. I have played many high end online mmo games that have gms that just sit in trade chat and ban the ingame currency sellers/spammers. The pop up in the city and within 20 mins they are banned. But you know what 10 minutes later there is another one in its place. The same thing will happen here unfortunately. Even if rose gms ban them in 5 minutes they will be back. So we cut the funding the zs are getting from the rose game I am sure these same bot sellers are selling to a dozen other online games and since it cost basically nothing for them to make a rose account it does not hurt them. So banning the trade chat is a positive thing for many people but it is only bandaiding the problem. The source to cut off is how these zs are getting this zulie ingame. If they can't get the 1000m zulie how can they sell it (i figure most are scams but ya just saying). The people selling the zs's the zulie are the people you probably have had a party with or have tried to help farm for that rare item. You can't kill something by cutting its tail off. You have to cut the head off and that is a lot harder to do. But good luck gms. I will support you with whatever you do to try and improve the world of rose.

Rose isn't that big to be honest. Especially now. When the crapheads are banned they do take a while to get back to junon.

The problem with the ban system is that the gm's are most likely doing USER bans. They're not doing IP bans. You IP ban, the craphead can't just come back on and spam...they need to switch ips(if they even have ACCESS to more ips) and do their thing. With a little bit of time you see what group of ips they come from and you ban the whole class C. I don't beleive these guys have unlimited ips to access...the world just doesn't work like that.

The biggest point I made before is that some of these sites are actively involved in infecting and mining peoples accounts. Thats a major way they get their zulie! They NEED to be stopped.

Just a quick log on every couple hours, ban the crap head and go back offline. IS that too much to ask of the people we pay our hard earned money to?

#12 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

If my team had infinite resources, you can bet that I would have a GM in all of our games at all times, doing nothing but patrolling towns for shouters, watching for inappropriate behavior, and helping users. It is the dream of a person in my position to see that as a reality. However, right now, that is not quite possible.

When I look at the resources of my team, and where to allocate them, I put myself in a user's position. How frustrated is a user who encounters a spammer? Quite frustrated. It is not a fun thing to watch the chat spammed to a point where you cannot use it yourself. However, compare that frustration to a user who cannot even log in. Who do you think is more frustrated? The person who sees the spam can at least leave that map, but the person who cannot log in does not even have that option.

It is for this reason that my team is primarily working on tickets, in order to assist users who are having troubles getting into the game or who are caught up in issues preventing them from playing. We do respond to and resolve the reports submitted via the ticket system, but we are unable to allocate the amount of time necessary to keep the map as clear as we would like.

Now, just because this is the way it is now does not mean it will stay like this. My team is working on constantly adjusting our policies, methods, and procedures in order to increase ticket resolution. We are doing this so that we can get the ticket queue to a place we are comfortable with, allowing us to focus more resources in game. These changes are constant, and finding the changes that work is a constant struggle, but we are more than willing to take on the challenge.

I can assure you, the GM team is here, and we do want to help our customers. Sometimes we have to make tough choices with our resource allocation, but we are constantly working to increase efficiency in order to assist our user base in a more expeditious and effective manner. I do appreciate the patience that everyone has when it comes to spammers. Just know that we are not sitting idle regarding this or any of the other issues reported to us.

Also, just as a note, we do ban by IP, but they are more persistent than you would think.

#13 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

If my team had infinite resources, you can bet that I would have a GM in all of our games at all times, doing nothing but patrolling towns for shouters, watching for inappropriate behavior, and helping users. It is the dream of a person in my position to see that as a reality. However, right now, that is not quite possible.

When I look at the resources of my team, and where to allocate them, I put myself in a user's position. How frustrated is a user who encounters a spammer? Quite frustrated. It is not a fun thing to watch the chat spammed to a point where you cannot use it yourself. However, compare that frustration to a user who cannot even log in. Who do you think is more frustrated? The person who sees the spam can at least leave that map, but the person who cannot log in does not even have that option.

It is for this reason that my team is primarily working on tickets, in order to assist users who are having troubles getting into the game or who are caught up in issues preventing them from playing. We do respond to and resolve the reports submitted via the ticket system, but we are unable to allocate the amount of time necessary to keep the map as clear as we would like.

Now, just because this is the way it is now does not mean it will stay like this. My team is working on constantly adjusting our policies, methods, and procedures in order to increase ticket resolution. We are doing this so that we can get the ticket queue to a place we are comfortable with, allowing us to focus more resources in game. These changes are constant, and finding the changes that work is a constant struggle, but we are more than willing to take on the challenge.

I can assure you, the GM team is here, and we do want to help our customers. Sometimes we have to make tough choices with our resource allocation, but we are constantly working to increase efficiency in order to assist our user base in a more expeditious and effective manner. I do appreciate the patience that everyone has when it comes to spammers. Just know that we are not sitting idle regarding this or any of the other issues reported to us.

Also, just as a note, we do ban by IP, but they are more persistent than you would think.

Thank you Corvus for stopping in and dropping your insight on this topic. I complelely agree with you about having to deal with other issues that players are facing that are higher on the priority list. i know i would rather deal with the ZS spammers and get my open ticket regarding the orlo quest replied to (hint hint). Thank you as always for your support and for working on making the game better for everyone!

P.S. +1 for Naughty patrols!

#14 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

+1 for Naughty patrol
-1 for CAPS LOCK

I wonder why the ZS won't go away. People can just buy IM and sell it for zuly. I'm not sure, but those rates seem way more profitable (and legit) to me.

#15 SelasVic

SelasVic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

how about a "spam-call" funtion in tradechat?

like if someone spams tradechat u can report it ingame and if he writes again in next 30seconds he gets a tradechat-ban for 2min

in wow the chatbans worked well... so why not?

#16 Quid

Quid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Thank you, Corvus, for responding.
As you say: " If my team had infinite resources..."
However, I think the lack of adequate resources is the concern here.

#17 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Quite obvious.
GMs have no time to keep on playing cat and mouse with these ZS. However regular players do. When they see a shout pop-up, they can react immediately.

I know putting trust in players might be a strange thing to do. It might even feel unprofessional to you. However, I think it's more professional to trust those who've proven trustworthy and get rid of those pesky ZS, than letting these ZS rodents pollute the cities as they currently are.
KA, Coffeemuse, Naughty and Peppermint are examples of trustworthy people and have been around longer than some of your co-workers have. Is it impossible to grant them some extra privileges to make this game more enjoyable to all of us?

#18 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

Quite obvious.
GMs have no time to keep on playing cat and mouse with these ZS. However regular players do. When they see a shout pop-up, they can react immediately.

I know putting trust in players might be a strange thing to do. It might even feel unprofessional to you. However, I think it's more professional to trust those who've proven trustworthy and get rid of those pesky ZS, than letting these ZS rodents pollute the cities as they currently are.
KA, Coffeemuse, Naughty and Peppermint are examples of trustworthy people and have been around longer than some of your co-workers have. Is it impossible to grant them some extra privileges to make this game more enjoyable to all of us?

My point is that there is no cat and mouse involved. There will be a zulie seller on every 6 hours. Until they give up and quit, it is a given. It takes 2 minutes to log on, ban them, log off.

It should be absolutely automatic at this point. There is no chasing involved. Log on, ban bot on junon, warp to zant, ban the one there, log off, do tickets.

They could make 100s of users happy with 2 minutes of time every 6 hours...that's honestly all it would take....

Right now I have to take 10 minutes to screenshot, switch out of rose, load up a support ticket, fill in all the blanks and report something that could be dealt with just by logging into the game for 2 mins. Sometimes it takes a DAY to get to my ticket for them to kill the bot...a day where the craphead zulie seller is enjoying doing his business with stupid users who have to cheat to play a game by buying zulie. It takes a gm time to read my ticket, go act on it and then reply. If i'm not the only person who reports every spammer, then he has to deal with MULTIPLE people's reports. It makes no bloody sense to do it this way...it takes WAAAY more time to open/close a ticket then to just log in every 6 hours, do what needs to be done and log off.

All i'm asking is for some proactive measures that will save gm time and make everyone else infinitely happy.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 07 June 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#19 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

I think empowering moderators is a good solution. They could simply be allowed to ban users, but not to generate items or zullies. For each banned character a screenshot should be taken to avoid any kind of power abuse. Indeed, if someone complained about having been unfairly banned, only the lack of proof could save him/her. On the other hand, one issue I can think of with this method would be account sharing; one could try to get other players banned.

However, why can't a filter be added to the chat box to block entire messages containing: "www.", ".com", ".net" and so on, and sequences of 3-4 keywords such as "selling", "$", "money" and "zuly"?

#20 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

Right now I have to take 10 minutes to screenshot, switch out of rose, load up a support ticket, fill in all the blanks and report something that could be dealt with just by logging into the game for 2 mins. Sometimes it takes a DAY to get to my ticket for them to kill the bot...a day where the craphead zulie seller is enjoying doing his business with stupid users who have to cheat to play a game by buying zulie. It takes a gm time to read my ticket, go act on it and then reply. If i'm not the only person who reports every spammer, then he has to deal with MULTIPLE people's reports. It makes no bloody sense to do it this way...it takes WAAAY more time to open/close a ticket then to just log in every 6 hours, do what needs to be done and log off.

All i'm asking is for some proactive measures that will save gm time and make everyone else infinitely happy.

Does it make you feel good piling up their support tickets so that the important ones are bombarded by OMG ANOTHER ZULLIE SELLER ticket...

srrs...

Next time you send in a ticket, do like I do; make it a worthwhile ticket, and put yourself standing right beside a zullie seller. Don't mention anything about the zullie seller; they'll see it.

#21 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

I stand next to them take pics with cords and tell then all the info name/cords all that stuff.

#22 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

I stand next to them take pics with cords and tell then all the info name/cords all that stuff.

Not needed...a ss of the trade or public spam is fine. They don't bother to hide their bots anymore...they sit at the spawn point.

Does it make you feel good piling up their support tickets so that the important ones are bombarded by OMG ANOTHER ZULLIE SELLER ticket...

srrs...

Next time you send in a ticket, do like I do; make it a worthwhile ticket, and put yourself standing right beside a zullie seller. Don't mention anything about the zullie seller; they'll see it.

Actually...it does. ZS are a HUGE draw on our game...they hack people they ruin peoples chars, they steal, they harass the crap out of us in public/private chats. It may not be worthwhile to you but i've been playing this game since before day one and people who cheat/hack/spam drive me absolutely nuts. I'm already nuts to begin with so it just makes it all worse.

The gm's actually have an open ticket for me that I just pile in more spammers as they come online...I haven't had a new ticket about the zulie seller spammers in months...we just keep adding new nicknames. :D As for the other spammers, they get their own special little tickets...I refuse to sit by while some idiot uses a spambot to harass us with his stupid store. The more people who get a little time out, the more the message is going to get across that you DO NOT spam while i'm in town. :D

Just be happy in the knowledge that when spammers disappear, it was probably due to me who took the time to report them/get them a nice little time out.

At the end of the day, my support requests are worth just as much as your support requests....the difference is that I take the time to care about making my game better by reporting people who do their very best to make it worse.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 07 June 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#23 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

What's this? LP was so naughty I had to plus 1 her last post??!!! :D

#24 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

It's not that I have to i just do it cause I want to. I like taking pictures of a crowded junon maybe.

Side note psyber wheres your shop in junon went looking for it to sell you some stuff but I couldn't find it :D

#25 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

It's not that I have to i just do it cause I want to. I like taking pictures of a crowded junon maybe.

Side note psyber wheres your shop in junon went looking for it to sell you some stuff but I couldn't find it :P

FREEKING crash. It's coming back up as we speak. :D Feel free to sell to me annny time you like. :D

Wheee I gosta +1 from coffee for being naughty...are there spankings perhaps to follow? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users