• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pavle3333

pavle3333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:52 AM

OK THEN!! I NEED HELP!!! When i touch Muris Gates it says: MURIS GATES ARE LOCKED!!
I did all quests to reach Orlo:
I have my Fate! (Arua)
I am lvl 200++!! (201)
I did quest Royals of Oblivion and Sustaining the Orlean Portal!
I did In Need Of supplies quest!
I asked a lot of other players for help and they told me that when i touch the gate enemy will appear and it drops the key! But nothing there are no enemies! (On my minimap there are NPC Icons)!!
Ok! I NEED HELP AND THAT FAST!!!!

#2 Laprion

Laprion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:draconis

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:22 AM

First wrong section

Second did u go right up to the gate? if not try if it doesn't happen you might have to submit a ticket

#3 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

The quest to get the key was bugged for a bit, not sure if they fixed it, but if not all you probably can do is send in a support ticket

#4 pavle3333

pavle3333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Ok then! I am a little bit :ani_meow: :ani_bo: !!!ANGRY!!! -_- :) cause i sent few tickets and nobody won't tell me what is HAPPENING!!! GM IS NOT ANSWERING!! I DON'T KNOW IS THERE PROBLEM WITH ME OR IS WHOLE QUEST BUGGED!!
GM IS SO PASSIVE!!! I just want someone to pay attention to my problem! :angry: :angry: :angry:

-_-THANK YOU :)

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

:ani_meow: :ani_bo: !!!ANGRY!!! -_- :)

It sucks when you cant enter and you dont know why, you have posted about all the things we could ask. For the record, you dont need to finish the in need of supplies quest and get the wayfinder skill to enter Muris. Ticket your way there, or just keep the quests ( they give you acces to the wastelands) and do the Gates of Muris enter quest. Why its not spawning I have no idea, but to help with a few ideas:

Somehow your quests didnt get through properly and its not reading you Fate unique skill or your lvl 200+.
Somehow killing the NPC if you dont need it, bugs the quest for other people ( this is 100% speculation, but I do wonder, does it simply reset or....) so other people could mess it up.

Gl, hope to see you in Muris. One advice though, we dont mind here really, but dont send tickets in this wording to the ticket service, if I worked there and got a ticket with just capitals and angry speech in it, you will be seeing the bottom of the pile.

#6 pavle3333

pavle3333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

There was nothing like this in my tickets.

#7 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

2 other guys were having this problem as i was farming outside muris yesterday afternoon...so its still widespread....

#8 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

There's a possibility this is fixed now, as the recent patch notes include information about the Gates of Muris.

#9 pavle3333

pavle3333

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:09 AM

Yes, its Okay now, Thank You! :ani_meow:

Edited by pavle3333, 10 June 2011 - 02:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users