• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PiroInsane

PiroInsane

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

ive seen manny players having difficoulty's calculating when the battle field war starts in there own time zone, to display all time zone's wont realy work tho but.

if a clock could be display in the battlefield menu that uses same time frame as time's listed in battle field menu players could easaly calculate how manny min till war start and there by have more fun,

just a simple clock should not be hard 2 make for Dev-team

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

Yep, that would be good. There are a few options about this:

1. Add a in-game pdt clock. This would be the easiest.
2. Make the times listed, for the battlegrounds, to display the local time instead the pdt one. We alredy have many things in the game, like the premium, that show the local time and not the pdt one. It shouldnt be that hard to do.

I also sumbit a suggestion not long ago, that could help with this in some way. The suggestion was to use the same system that show if the equipment have low durability (yellow button) or broken (red button) to let the players know if a battleground is running (green button) or if people are waiting but no battleground is running (yellow button). With this idea people wouldnt need to check all the time if the battleground alredy started. (i suggested similar functions for the other UIs).

#3 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

ingame clocks would be good.

one "server time"
and maybe one "local (player) time"

0 user(s) are reading this topic