Sheppardinc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

**While some of have already read this story, the post was short lived and a lot of forums newbies have never seen it.
Plus I think its a good story to just be collecting dust on my hard drive, and since this is the only time, other then my comics, that I've ever written a story.
If you've been to Birth Island then you'll remember this story. It won me a free month back when this game was p2p.**

The Apple
By: Sheppard

â??Ten zulie,â? Pony says as I reach into my pocket to pay for my morning apple. I was going to correct him and tell him I have a level ten discount, but one look at him and you knew he needed the money. â??Thank you Sheppard,â? he continued as I walked away.

Adventures plains seemed emptier then usual. â??Look at these jelly beans running a muck,â? I muttered while one more Jelly Bean bared the mark of my sole.

â??Hello Sheppard!â? a little voice shout, â??do you have any scrolls for sale?â?

â??Oh Greatâ? I mumbled. Another person bugging me for my scrolls I presumed. â??No!â? I answered hastily.

â??Oh,â? the voice sounded so wounded, â??okay then.â?

As I turned around her face came into view. She looked so cheerless my own stomach turned to knots. â??Here,â? I said with a reached out apple.

Her eyes grew larger then the apple itself. â??For me?â?

â??Yes,â? I said, her little hands clutching the apple.

The apple itself became her whole world. â??Thank you, thank you!â? she could hardly restrain herself.

â??Your welcome,â? my stomach began to grumble at the apple as of to hate me for giving away my breakfast.

She ran up to me, gave me a hug and her little head hurtled into my already upset stomach. â??Alright now, move along.â? I said gasping for breath.

As she ran away I swiftly went back over to Pony for another apple. â??Ten zulie,â? he repeated.

No sooner did I pay for the apple when I heard another little voice similar to the first. â??Sheppard!â? It shouted.

â??What?â? I hasted, hiding my apple out of view.

â??For you!â? the voice said as I turned around still trying to conceal my apple. It was the little girl again with her arm extended. Behind my back I switched my apple to the other hand careful not to attract attention to my actions. Then I hesitantly reached out to accept what she had to offer in that tiny little hand of hers.

I recognized it as it fell from her hand to mine. It was an iron thread. â??Thank you.â? I said, unsure of what else to say.

â??Your welcome.â? She said, a smile from ear to ear.

I stood there dumbfounded, as she skipped away with half the apple still in her hand.

#2 mhaddy17

mhaddy17

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:06 AM

where's the continuation???? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users