Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

Performer Skills Discussion:

The main purpose of this thread is to discuss the current skills and just the skills that Maestro/Wanderer have.
As to what needs to be improved or changed as well as best practices in using such skills.

For uniformity sake please use the format below (just copy it) when making a proposal for changes so that it will be easier for all of us to read the reviews/proposals aside from the normal discussions.

Skill Name:
Usefulness as of writing:
(0 for don't bother to get this skill, 10 for must have)
Current Effect:
Improvements/Changes Needed:

Additional Notes/Tips:

I look forward for this topic not only as a feedback section but as a skill guide to those who wants to be a performer as well.
We all know that performers needs some love I hope this thread, love would be spread to all of us. :o

Edited by iCandy, 13 June 2011 - 01:04 PM.

#2 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

Skill Name: Arrow Vulcan

Usefulness as of writing: 6 (Out-damaged by Double Strafe in terms of DPS)

Current Effect: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Arrow_Vulcan

Improvements/Changes Needed: NEEDS to be instant cast because the 3 sec After Cast ANIMATION delay that CANNOT be bypassed even with the current after cast delay modification.
-Modify damage by x1.5 of the current damage (tested on Porings using +7 Double Kingbird (Archer Skel) Oriental Lute [2] and total dex of 140 and only gives an average of 10k-11k Damage).

Additional Notes/Tips: Good for 1 shotting monsters that has less than 5k HP (Using a +5 Guitar with 99 base DEX)

�?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?�

Skill Name:
Deep Sleep Lullaby

Usefulness as of writing: 8 (a must get skill but due to the fact that it also inflicts Deep Sleep status to alies)

Current Effect: Casts a deep sleep status to everyone within a 21 x 21 radius. http://irowiki.org/w...p_Sleep_Lullaby

Improvements/Changes Needed: Lower/No success rate to allies.

Additional Notes/Tips: a very good skill but only enabled in PvP maps. DSL also inflicts Deep Sleep status to allies although DSL can be dispelled by other 3rd class songs, but most buff songs (like Windmill Rush, Echo Song) are only limited to party and not allies (like guild mates).

�?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?� �?�

Skill Name: Voice of Siren

Usefulness as of writing: 10

Current Effect: Enemies will not be able to attack you once affected (you will know that they are affected because they have the *heart* /lv icon) but will be disabled once the enemy takes a hit. http://irowiki.org/w...Siren%27s_Voice

Additional Notes/Tips: Can also be used to disable DSL not only to allies but to enemies as well.
-Can also be used for mobbing if you are leveling alone (monsters will transfer once affected if they see others) Mob and finish with SR.
-Good way to protect yourself during parties.

Edited by iCandy, 13 June 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#3 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

I remember seeing some pretty good stuff fitting this thread. Dunno where tho. renewal subforum somewhere I guess.

I have the feeling that barely any ppl check this part of the forum x___x

Edited by Charon, 11 June 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#4 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

I remember seeing some pretty good stuff fitting this thread. Dunno where tho. renewal subforum somewhere I guess.

I have the feeling that barely any ppl check this part of the forum x___x

yup, it just sunk into piles of worthless post that you cannot determine which are good and bad. I hope the Mods would sticky this though

#5 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

Skill Name: Severe Rainstorm
10, it's a very nice skill for killing stuff.
Current Effect: Shoot a volley of arrows into the air and rain down arrows on enemies in an 11x11 area. Damage is increased depending on caster's base level, agi, and dex stats. The skill consumes 20 arrows and will fail otherwise. 1 hit is dealt every 0.3 seconds.
Currently it is a skill you must equip a bow to use. It should be able to function with a whip or instrument because the way it's set up is a bit constraining. If you want to use songs you can't attack with this skill, you have to change for your whip or instrument. Why? It would be much smoother play if it were able to function with whip/instrument. Also it doesn't even have a bow related animation. On Wanderer it has a dancing animation and on Maestro it has a strumming animation. :/

Edited by Trixdee, 22 September 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#6 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Skill Name: Severe Rainstorm
Currently it is a skill you must equip a bow to use. On Wanderer it has a dancing animation and on Maestro it has a strumming animation. :/

I do agree that it should work with instrument/whips... This is the only 2nd job and 3rd job skill that requires us to use bow...

#7 ElZorro

ElZorro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Skill Name: Circle of nature
Usefulness as of writing: 1 (I don't put a 0 coz it has 1 usefulness, you need it to get Death Valley)
Current Effect: Drains 4 sp from targets (friends or foe) and heal 40 hp. Only usable in woe
Improvements/Changes Needed: It needs to be redesigned to heal in other ways, or only affect party members, and heal a lot, lot (lot) more
Additional Notes/Tips: It would be awesome to have another class that could heal (properly) and buff, not only the priest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skill Name: Reverberation
Usefulness as of writing: 7(it is fun, though its dificult to aim, does quite damage and you can put 3 at a time)
Current Effect: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Reverberation
Improvements/Changes Needed: It should not split damage, its difficult to aim, and has a short area of effect, if you didn't want it to be an aoe skill, why give it the aoe and split damage, it only gets the maestro in trouble sometimes, because you can't kill faster with it with more than 1 target.

Edited by ElZorro, 13 June 2011 - 02:30 PM.

#8 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

thank you Oda for the pin -_-

#9 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Skill Name: Circle of Nature
Usefulness as of writing: 0.000000000000000000000000000000001
Current Effect: Drains 4 SP from affected members in party to heal 40 HP. Usable only in PVP-zones. Raising level just boosts the area of the starting effect, not the amount of heal.
Improvements/Changes Needed: Revert back to the settings listed in Doddlercon: http://ro.doddlercon...erer_/_Minstrel . This would not make Archbishops useless, you know~ And of course. Be able to be used outside PVP zones.
Additional Notes/Tips: Healing decently... This would be great.

Skill Name: Voice Lessons
Usefulness as of writing: 5 [Pun intended]
Current Effect: Description: Increases your Max SP and SP recovery. At skill level 5 and higher, allows you to use 3rd job song skills while doing 2nd job performance and ensemble skills.

Improvements/Changes Needed: After level 5, it should have one exponential SP and SP-regen increase, because it's no bother to use points on it unless you attack with Metallic Sound. Let me think:

Actual Settings:

Level 	+SP 	+SP Regen
1 	30 	6 	
2 	60 	9 	
3 	90 	12 	
4 	120 	15 	
5 	150 	18 	
6 	180 	21 	
7 	210 	24 	
8 	240 	27 	
9 	270 	30 	
10 	300 	33

Intended Settings

Level 	+SP 	+SP Regen
1 	30 	6 	
2 	60 	9 	
3 	90 	12 	
4 	120 	15 	
5 	150 	18 	
6 	240 	27 	
7 	330 	36 	
8 	420 	45 	
9 	510 	54 	
10 	600 	63

Additional Notes/Tips: Great. Just great. It should just have something to encourage leveling it over level 5.

OMG I forgot two:

Skill Name: Lerad's Dew
Usefulness as of writing: Why does you need it to learn Warcry of Beyond? This would even be a negative value~
Current Effect: Gives a FIXED amount of Max HP to affected party members, which ranges from 200 to 1000.
Improvements/Changes Needed: Ranges from 2000-10000 OR reverting to Doddlercon's settings http://ro.doddlercon...erer_/_Minstrel , being a percentual value. If the problem is Song of Lutie, make they being unable to stack.
Additional Notes/Tips: Boosting Max HP is nice... If it really works.

Skill Name: Song of Mana
Usefulness as of writing: 2 [if this don't get a buff, it will drop to 1 after KRO patches]
Current Effect: Heals a FIXED amount of SP to all the members of party each 5 seconds. According to the description, it said 10. But in practical is under 2, in the level 1.
Improvements/Changes Needed: If it's supposed to heal 2 SP/5 seconds... Why not 2% per skill level and per extra performer?
Additional Notes/Tips: Having performers able to restore [a decent amount of] SP would make their "need" in turnin parties / WOE more often.

Edited by asayuu, 14 June 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#10 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

Skill Name: Great Echo
Usefulness as of writing: X (not really sure, take it as you will)
Current Effect:
The caster and at least one other Maestro/Wanderer in the party, sing loudly to generate a sound wave that damages all nearby enemies at the cost of SP for each performer. The number of Maestros/Wanderers in the party will increase the damage dealt, as well as reduce the SP consumed for each of them. Base Level affects damage as well.
There are some coming in kRO Skill Patch to up the Damage percentages but SR with the right gears easily out ranks it in damage even with a full party of people.
Additional Notes/Tips: Skill takes ANY endow, can be cast with ANY or no Weapon, equiped arrows also add to the damage such as OAB with Steel Arrows, ATK gears (such as BSB combo, Bryn, etc) or buffs (Striking, Windmill Rush, etc) do increase its damage, Archer Skel cards help but are really not needed and works with weapon and mail breakers. This skill can be cast by every music member in the party at the same time, i.e. the damage stacks. Also can be followed by SR for additional damage. It is useable in PVP/PVM

1 	5 x 5 	1000%
2 	7 x 7 	1100%
3 	7 x 7 	1200%
4 	9 x 9 	1300%
5 	9 x 9 	1400%

• Damage is increased by 100% per additional Maestro/Wanderer (for example, 3 performers would increase the damage to 1500%, and 6 performers would increase it to 1800%).
  • Damage formula: (700 + (SkillLv * 100) + (NumPerformers * 100))%.
  • Damage is increased by the casters baseLvL/100.
  • Area of effect is centered at the target cell the caster chooses.

#11 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

@Great Echo:

It uses a item catalyst which costs 150z [Discounted]. It has the same damage output as Arrow Vulcan has. Arrow Vulcan has a 1z item catalyst [Arrow].

It should have the same damage boost as Severe Rainstorm has [I mean, that 1% bonus/dex and 0.2% bonus/[AGI OR INT]

This skill should be the "Ultimate [I mean about highest damage]" Maestro/Wanderer skill, not Severe Rainstorm. Shadow Chasers should be able to copy it, and then party a Wanderer for their highest firepower [Note: I would totally play this way with my GF if that happened <3 ]

Okay, the power would be very nice... Except for the 10 seconds cooldown. This skill should be as overused as Cart Cannon... The price of the catalyst is the same and the power is the same~~~~~~ -_-

Edited by asayuu, 14 June 2011 - 12:55 PM.

#12 ElZorro

ElZorro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:06 AM

Skill Name: Voice Lessons
Improvements/Changes Needed: After level 5, it should have one exponential SP and SP-regen increase, because it's no bother to use points on it unless you attack with Metallic Sound. Let me think:

Actual Settings:

Level 	+SP 	+SP Regen
1 	30 	6 	
2 	60 	9 	
3 	90 	12 	
4 	120 	15 	
5 	150 	18 	
6 	180 	21 	
7 	210 	24 	
8 	240 	27 	
9 	270 	30 	
10 	300 	33

Intended Settings

Level 	+SP 	+SP Regen
1 	30 	6 	
2 	60 	9 	
3 	90 	12 	
4 	120 	15 	
5 	150 	18 	
6 	240 	27 	
7 	330 	36 	
8 	420 	45 	
9 	510 	54 	
10 	600 	63

I think, instead of give more fixed sp per lvl, they could add a third column to that skill, %max sp on spregen. It could go this way:

Intended Settings+:

Level 	+%maxSP on spregen	
1 	1 		
2 	1 		
3 	1 		
4 	2 		
5 	2 	
6 	2 		
7 	3 	
8 	3 		
9 	3 		
10 	4

So if you have lvl 10 voice lesson and 1000sp, you could have 72 sp regen from this skill

#13 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

For now, I dont wanna post skills that I or my friends have not tested except for this one:

Skill Name: Infinite Humming
Usefulness as of writing: 0 for don't bother to get this skill
Current Effect: http://irowiki.org/w...nfinite_Humming
Improvements/Changes Needed: Needs to be enabled in WoE. Seriously, others can just use Phen or Orleans's Gown instead of us spending skill points on this skill.
Additional Notes/Tips:

#14 Marloe

Marloe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Skill: Lerad's Dew
Usefulness as of Writing: -1 (if you got this skill you have wasted points)
Current Effect: adds 1000 + 300N (N being additional performers) max hp.
Improvements/Changes Needed: Instead of adding to max hp, skill improves potion efficiency by 10, 15, 20, 25, 30% (50% with max performers)

Skill: Song of Mana
Usefulness as of Writing: 0
Current Effect: Gives SP recovery (level 6) to everyone in party.
Improvements/Changes: overhaul this skill. You *could* potentially shorten it to 10 sp every 1 second or something, but even this would be completely outclassed by gypsy's kiss. If it were me, I'd split the effect of Dance with a Warg into an ASPD chorus and Fixed Cast chorus, and have this be the fixed cast chorus.

Skill: Chorus Ensemble Tree
Usefulness as of Writing: 2
Current Effect: Choruses are activated by a Maestro/Gypsy combination in party with each other. When activated, they affect either all party members or all players within range. An active chorus can and will be overwritten by any other Maestro/Wanderer skill.
Improvements/Changes Needed: Separate the chorus buff from other maestro/wanderer effects so that it is overwritten by other choruses ONLY. Alter "all party member" choruses to either affect all players or all allied players on WoE maps.

Edited by Marloe, 07 July 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#15 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Song of Mana is nice because it affects targets in Bleeding / Overweight / other status unable to recover SP.

But. It's pointless in the way it is now. It recovers too few SP.

Edit: I also would like to see Chorus skills getting all kinds of performers. I mean. It could give less power if there was a Bard/Dancer/Gypsy/Minstrel partner instead of a Wanderer/Maestro, but at least make the skills be avaiable to use this way. Adoramus does not toast gems if there is a priest class near. Not Archbishop.

And now. Time to show the worst [Even Hip Shaker is better] bard/dancer skill.

Skill Name: Hermode's Rod
Usefulness as of writing: -1/0 = Oh wait. It's so useless it does not even have the right to live. That's why it is a division per zero.
Current Effect: A crap. This one: http://irowiki.org/w...i/Hermode's_Rod
Improvements/Changes Needed: Everything. But this skill should stop being acting as ensemble to act as a solo dance instead. And then follow the solo settings, not ensemble ones. Of course, the effect should be less "apelative", with the lower requirements. Maybe taking the "positive buff dispell" out. So it would end:

Solo technique which: Gives immunity to magic but block any skill usage in anyone on the AOE. Not requiring portal, but [still] can be only used in WOE. Affects also the caster when Soul Linked, therefore the caster can't "Amp" the dance away. [But they can do other tricks to stop the dance. Of course, the low duration would make it stop very fast.]

Additional Notes/Tips: Mmm... Yes. This skill were (very little) useful on pre-renewal, but now it is replaced for Neutral Barrier, which blocks both long-range melee and magic, and can target anyone, unlike Hermode. Okay, it's one upgrade. Mechanics are a [very hard to handle] third class. So no doubt their skills should be better. But the difference is huge. Hermode has so many drawbacks that turn itself useless.

Edited by asayuu, 09 July 2011 - 08:49 PM.

#16 Marloe

Marloe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

If Acoustic Rhythm was changed to effect all allies or all players Hermod's rod would be one of the most useful skills for performers in WOE1. Hermod's can currently be used to separate the two members of an ensemble (turning an ensemble into a solo centered on either the initiator or the accompaniment of the ensemble iirc) and would allow some very strong portal tricks (guild A sets up an acoustic rhythm outside guild's precast, walks the rhythm through while the caster is linked for a practical "insta-ME.") But because party only effect spells like acoustic are so impractical in 30+ on 30+ woe battles hermod's is a novelty.

I'm a little resistant to the idea of choruses being usable without needing two 3rds, but mostly because I REALLY want to see support choruses affecting people outside of party. If I had to choose between the two I'd pick broader aoe every time. Still, you have a point.

Edited by Marloe, 16 July 2011 - 05:37 PM.

#17 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:11 PM

I love how everyone is giving performer skills -1/10 and low scores in regards to their usefulness. This class is trash and everyone knows it. if not for magic strings and harmonize (male only) virtually nobody would play this class at all.

This class needs some gender equality and a thorough buffage.

I agree with most of the scores above. 1/10 for infinite humming, lerads dew, etc.

#18 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

hi,
i got both Maestro and Wanderer.. full support build whit agi 1, no SR, and hope soon when reach lv 150/50 whit a reset toss also AV and Melody strike..

so atm i'm testing like all skill for pick the better set for the future, and i would like test this INFINITE HUMMING.. if the description is correct, work in woe, and can be the only skill that give un-interruptable casting, and in a defede set this is kinda great also, because is a stockable whit 2 other chorus skill

Skill Name: Dazzler ( wanderer/gypsy/dancer)
atm 0 ( for don't bother to get this skill, 10 for must have)
Current Effect:
Inflict a stun status to all enemies with a probrability rate that is affected by the skill's level. There is a low chance of inflicting stun on party members. It also says a quote, which is pulled from the game's resource file, no matter if it fails or works. Level Stun Chance SP Cost 1 30% 12 2 35% 14 3 40% 16 4 45% 18 5 50% 20

Improvements/Changes Needed: the skill can be nice ( at last for the funny screams...) but atm in woe, and also on normal field at hight lv stun like no one... i think now, need to chenge the stun status.. at vit 100 you got immunity, or like it so... and in woe now almost all people got a VIT base arround 100+ so is kinda an usless skill... Maestro got Umbarrine octave that work really well, why wanderer don't have a status similar to freeze? maybe one that drain your sp to 0, or give Bleeding, anyting that make this skill usefull

Skill Name: Warcry from Beyond
Usefulness as of writing: testing
Current Effect:
When sung by the caster and at least one other Maestro/Wanderer, reduces the Max HP and increases the STR and CRIT of nearby enemies. Each additional Maestro or Wanderer in the party helps further reduce Max HP of affected targets. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
Information
Level AoE Max HP Reduction Duration (sec) 1 11x11 4% 20 2 11x11 8% 30 3 13x13 12% 40 4 13x13 16% 50 5 15x15 20% 60
Notes
  • Success Chance: (15 + 5 * Skill Level) %.
  • Success chance is also enhanced by the number of Maestro/Wanderer in the party, 5% increase up to a maximum of 65%.
  • Duration: (10 + 10 * Skill Level) seconds.
  • Max HP reduction: (Skill Level x 4) %.
  • If there are more than 2 Maestro/Wanderer in the party, Max HP will decrease further by another 4% per additional performer in the party, up to a maximum of 40%.
  • STR and CRIT increase: (Skill Level x Number of Maestro/Wanderer party members).
  • Only affects enemies.
  • Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer Group B Songs.
Improvements/Changes Needed: would be nice pick the description in the Skill simulator and not on irowiki... let this skill work only on ally.. and make like improve atk and decrease Matk, no hp reduction, improve % whit the more maestro/wanderer you got in party, so can work really good make a combo like Maestro cast windmill + warcry for help breakers or put it in a melee group for be a really powerfull supporter and let him play more ways

Additional Notes/Tips: on this site: http://irowiki.org/~...skill4/min.html i got a bit different description.. so i start to pick this skill ( also for test Infinite Humming) like no reduction of HP and work like " raise attack and decreade Matk of ally people in radius, ally and foe...

Skill Name: Sinking Melody
Usefulness as of writing: testing
Current Effect:
When sung by the caster and at least one other Maestro/Wanderer, drains SP and reduces the INT of nearby enemies. Each additional Maestro/Wanderer in the party reduces the INT and drains the SP of enemies further. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
Information
Level AoE Base INT Reduction SP drain/sec 1 11x11 2 2% 2 11x11 4 4% 3 13x13 6 6% 4 13x13 8 8% 5 15x15 10 10%
Notes
  • Success chance: (15 + 5 * Skill Level) %.
  • If there are more than 2 Maestro/Wanderer in the party, success chance will increase by 5% per additional performer(After the initial 2) in the party, up to a maximum of 65%.
  • Duration: (10 + 10 * Skill Level) seconds.
  • SP drain: (Skill Level x 2)% SP per second.
  • If there are more than 2 Maestro/Wanderer in party, enemies will lose additional 2% SP per additional performer(After the initial 2) in party, up to a maximum of 20%.
  • INT reduction: (Skill Level x Number of Maestro/Wanderer in party).
  • Only affects enemies.
  • Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer Group B Songs.
Improvements/Changes Needed: would be nice pick the description in the Skill simulator and not on irowiki... let this skill work only on ally.. and make like improve matk and decrease atk, no sp reduction, improve % whit the more maestro/wanderer you got in party, so can work really good make a combo like Wanderer cast Moonlight + Sinking for help Casters to make really massive damage.... see RG whit like istant cast pass whit taogunka and kill all people of the precast is kinda annoying... 1 rg can wipe like 25-20 people... is a bit unfair... we got already suicide mecha... and Sura that make no cast one shot or 40k more dmg... whit a 120 vit build...+ reduction card i still barely survive the first atk, and sure die on the second..

Additional Notes/Tips: on this site: http://irowiki.org/~...skill4/min.html i got a bit different description.. so i start to pick this skill ( also for test Infinite Humming) like no reduction of SP and work like " raise Magical attack and decreade atk of ally people in radius, ally and foe...

#19 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

i tried
http://forums.warppo...ongs-with-gear/

I don't even play a preformer and it's obvious to me how much y'alls classes suck.

#20 Patches131

Patches131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

I hate what's been done to my class since Renewal and I have nothing high enough to WoE with. :(

#21 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

Skill Name: Unchained Serenade
Usefulness as of writing: 10 (and the only reason it's a ten is cause it's needed for reverberations which ATM is one of the best damage dealing skills....)
Current Effect: http://irowiki.org/w...hained_Serenade
Improvements/Changes Needed: A better damage formula for one, you are forced to invest in this skill for other very useful skills down the line, one of which being Strings. The skill needs to be able to protect the performer while he/she is playing a song. In my opinion, every ten seconds there should be a chance to inflict a random status condition to monsters, on top of the every three seconds of damage. The damage should scale as music lessons is increased, as well as job lvl, and skill lvl.
Additional Notes/Tips:
This skill has been useful in The past, if I were to use it over strings it draws aggrieved away from the casters standing around me when monsters come in to kill, my maestro being tankish already can take quite few hits like this, but I'm not a swords, I don't have defense mods, and I'm not a priest I can't heal myself, there needs to be something done that protects the caster, their party, and does something decent.

#22 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

To anyone looking for information here:

This is OUTDATED. There was a patch that changed a lot of skills, including Deep Sleep Lullaby and Severe Rainstorm,
which are not nearly as good anymore.

Unsticky please.

Edited by Hyperballad, 20 April 2013 - 06:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users