playerhater

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

Please.
I am sorry I guess because it may help me only but who knows maybe it helps others. Plus I am poor in real life!
I played Leonis for so long but I got tire of unbalance wars so I switched to Draconis Server.
Some other reasons too, and there could be others from different people.

Is it possible to make Item Mall items re-gift.
People do it in real life all the time. :o

Basically what this would do is give a chances for Movers like myself from one Server to Another A bit of help to start some rookies and kill that Mean Jelly Bean. Plus the prices of item mall In game wont be So high. It be A bit more balance.
Most Of Item Mall now is trade-able or vend-able.

Addition to the Item mall. Would you consider to make everything trade-able. My friend left rose and he has these wings I really want so badly. They are nice and shiny like the sun.

Please :D

Edited by playerhater, 14 June 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#2 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

Please.
I am sorry I guess because it may help me only but who knows maybe it helps others. Plus I am poor in real life!
I played Leonis for so long but I got tire of unbalance wars so I switched to Draconis Server.
Some other reasons too, and there could be others from different people.

Is it possible to make Item Mall items re-gift.
People do it in real life all the time. :o

Basically what this would do is give a chances for Movers like myself from one Server to Another A bit of help to start some rookies and kill that Mean Jelly Bean. Plus the prices of item mall In game wont be So high. It be A bit more balance.
Most Of Item Mall now is trade-able or vend-able.

Addition to the Item mall. Would you consider to make everything trade-able. My friend left rose and he has these wings I really want so badly. They are nice and shiny like the sun.

Please :D

i thought it was still giftable?

#3 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Some of the item is not when it is taken out of the IM purchase tab. As long as the item still in IM purchase, you can take it out from either server with the same account.

#4 playerhater

playerhater

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

Just like HellGuardian said. Thing is too ifk if its possible for them to do this also with the item been refined +1 through +15.
I propose that they put atk speed cross bow on hawkers for scouts.

Edited by playerhater, 14 June 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

Just like HellGuardian said. Thing is too ifk if its possible for them to do this also with the item been refined +1 through +15.
I propose that they put atk speed cross bow on hawkers for scouts.

playerhater? and I suppose your suggestions are to increase gameplay xD

First part, Hellguardian says its possible to buy an item from IM, then take it OUT of the IM tab from both servers, so you get to choose which one it goes to, which solves your problem or question whatever

If you mean moving things you put into the tab from lets say your inventory from one server to another, even if it is pure IM no refine no gem etc then I say no, there is no need for this, plus items on one server could be more expensive on the other. Why should we get the possiblity, just buy from those shops, buy it yourself or do it without.

To me this sounds like a way to make money from one server to the other depending on the prices of both markets.

Atk spd crossbow, make a new thread for another suggestion, or discuss it with other hawkers in the hawker section of this forum before making a proposal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users