6 replies to this topic

#1 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:13 AM

my suggestion is to make the revive skills animations so much quicker.
the person stands there and then opens their arms and then wobbles . the red light comes down. and then few seconds and he/she pops up.
this is very annoying when your in a good party and one gets killed try to res and then you get killed then the next... etc...

my thought is to make the skills 'soul restore' 'soul recall' 'soul revive' maybe change the animation into a bolt of lighting that shoots down really quick and brings the person to life. or you zap the person to life. something like this. but the animation should be fast :o

you could also discuss the fact that other skills. such as mage skills are all so slow with the animation. maybe lots of skills need to be speeded up or something :P

i dont mind about the skills. but the soul restore soul recall and soul revive should be changed i think :D would make it better especially if your leveling in prison or something and all the monsters gang one person and one time.then move to the next etc... should be super quick :D

thanks.

callum :D

#2 iHealersz

iHealersz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationUnderground, lurking around..
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

I totally agree with you, the slow animation can be annoying sometimes.
Also, when you get stunned/slept during the revival, the skill gets cancelled and the one getting revived gets stuck because the respawn message disappeared.
If that happens, it will show the dead character is having some HP, but that's a bug.
The one can't be ressed again too, makes relogging the only option left.

I like the idea of the different revives.
Maybe the normal revive (in the muse skill tree) can be the slow one, the Unique revive skill be abit faster, and the IM revive skill be like an instant one.

#3 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

I totally agree with you, the slow animation can be annoying sometimes.
Also, when you get stunned/slept during the revival, the skill gets cancelled and the one getting revived gets stuck because the respawn message disappeared.
If that happens, it will show the dead character is having some HP, but that's a bug.

I like the idea of the different revives.
Maybe the normal revive (in the muse skill tree) can be the slow one, the Unique revive skill be abit faster, and the IM revive skill be like an instant one.

yeah i agree elisa. i hate when it -_-s up and you can only relog! i just think zapping them to life would look pretty cool aswell :P

PEOPLE PLEASE +1 ME AND HOPEFULLY WILL GET DONE (fingers crossed) :o

#4 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

I like revive to be faster too!!!

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

What about this other bug were I revived someone and they appeared dead, I couldnt affect that character at all, but the person in question was alive, walking around fully buffed. He was lying there dead to me...... WTH ??

No one complain about reviving in prison though, lets not make the entire game one big cakewalk.

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

I still don't understand the bug on which the person is dead and no one can res the char. It happen both on PvM and PvP.

Anyway for me the revive does that a little too long :o they can speed it up just a little bit but not instant.

Average revive now take about 2-3 second and here I'm trying to think is there any other skill take this long ...

#7 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

We need /respawn. Problem solved. And if you want a quick rebuff, GMs will tell you to buy Soul Crystals :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users