Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

I think a new type of battle would be great to have. Instead of just regular pvp or svs, why not have a race battle? You must be level 50 to enter.

---===How it works===---

This could happen once every 2 weeks and 1 battlefield would be held for each of the races. Their names could be placed on a billboard of some sort or even the website. It would display:

-The best person of that race
-The best person of that class

Then it could be all tallied up and it would decide who's the best pvp'er on that server.

(Note this goes for all classes with-in.)

Each class would start in a different corner, and could have a middle ground where everyone meets up to fight. no special gear/items would be provided for the battle. I think it would add something for people to really look forward to.

---===Winning===---

The top 10 players would each receive a prize.

1. Carus compression, 500k lant & A 30 day costume of their choice. (only 1 person every 2 weeks would get this so it wouldn't cause a money loss)

2. Rare compression $ 400k lant
3. 2 Exi compression 's $ 250k lant
4. Exi compression $ 150k lant
5. 100k lant
6-10 50k lant.

Contribution would work the same as the other battles. you can use those points to buy armor/weapons. (The prizes are for you to decide)

I was thinking for armor and weapons, they have the same stats as the foc/tb stuff for the level sections, but have a different design.

Edited by Kraizer666, 23 June 2011 - 06:36 PM.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

nice idea.

but radiants vs radiants ?

and some class are rare atm ,like druids, ranger or good domis

Edited by MakoXD, 23 June 2011 - 06:47 PM.

#3 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

nice idea.

but radiants vs radiants ?

and some class are rare atm ,like druids, ranger or good domis

Was thinking about that. Maybe they could be rated based on the support they give Ie. buffs and heals. Not sure how that would be measured though. Each radiant to choose to serve a particular class.

As for the rare classes, there's always someone who will show up, in svs or tb, I see almost every class. Who ever has the lowest amount of people maybe could receive a rage lvl. (3 at the most)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users