R.O.S.E. Online Compendium - Page 11 - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

R.O.S.E. Online Compendium

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#251 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the info genesis.

I'm still working on changes to the Status effects. A lot were not correctly showing duration since you guys modified some of the look up tables that i have been using to add things such as "Mana Shield" status and a few others.

Most of it is good now.

Still working on a couple of awkward skills such as "Staff Channeling" which is using some new fields in the STB that I am not yet even reading into the database so that is going to be a bit larger as jobs go. Need to modify my DB structures to add the new fields and then add some code to my PHP modules.

You really like making my life hard don't you? lol

I will modify the formats you mentioned when I have the time.

#252 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

just asking smthing (i saw u site but im not sure) the site rlly the mobs unique drops? just asking dont be mad u.u :)

love u site is one of the bigest helps (still left some quests xD if u need help i could help u in quests part :))

#253 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

Stupid question, how do I get on the Rose Online compendium website?  Every time I go to the site I see the page with the beach scene and all the characters standing around but nothing else. I've clicked on every inch of the page and it doesn't show me any lists or guides or content....nothing.  Why can't I see the actual content?  I'm sure it's probably something simple that's gonna make me feel silly just for asking. Help?

#254 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

No, the site has ran into a problem, and it was under 'maintenance' mode for the last few years. AKA, it hasn't actually been updated or even looked at by the host. The fact it's down now, means it most likely won't ever be up again. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users