#1 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

The planet Orlo is much more of an inconvenience to travel to compared to the other planets.

Luna: Take the airship in Junonpolis to Eucar, the main city after completing a quest after a certain level. Or pay Captain Ruven a small fee to take you there at any level.

Eldeon Take the airship in Junonpolis to Xita, the main city after a certain level.

Orlo: Complete a series of quests before you can take the portal in Oblivion Temple (not located within the main city), and arrive in the desolate middle of no where. You also need to do a series of quests before you can somewhat access the main city by foot.

What I suggest is that after you have completed the Fate quest and Orlean quests needed to reach Orlo, Alphonso in Junon should be able to transport you to the Gate of Muris. Oh, and we could use some Muris return scrolls too.

Also, carts are disabled on the first map of Orlo (can't remember the name), I'm guessing this is just something unintentional and has been overlooked.

Edited by Phish, 04 July 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#2 Quid

Quid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

I think bribing Ruven would be more appropiate as Alphonso deals with "legitimate" transport

The whole reason behind opening the portal is because there are (officially) no ships going to Orlo...

It would also tie-in with the ship-crash storyline on Orlo (not that anyone seems to care about that anymore)

#3 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

I think bribing Ruven would be more appropiate as Alphonso deals with "legitimate" transport

The whole reason behind opening the portal is because there are (officially) no ships going to Orlo...

It would also tie-in with the ship-crash storyline on Orlo (not that anyone seems to care about that anymore)

If thats so y does it show the air ship travel skit when u go through the portal 2 orlo :rolleyes:

#4 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

The planet Orlo is much more of an inconvenience to travel to compared to the other planets.

Luna: Take the airship in Junonpolis to Eucar, the main city after completing a quest after a certain level. Or pay Captain Ruven a small fee to take you there at any level.

Eldeon Take the airship in Junonpolis to Xita, the main city after a certain level.

Orlo: Complete a series of quests before you can take the portal in Oblivion Temple (not located within the main city), and arrive in the desolate middle of no where. You also need to do a series of quests before you can somewhat access the main city by foot.

What I suggest is that after you have completed the Fate quest and Orlean quests needed to reach Orlo, Alphonso in Junon should be able to transport you to the Gate of Muris. Oh, and we could use some Muris return scrolls too.

Also, carts are disabled on the first map of Orlo (can't remember the name), I'm guessing this is just something unintentional and has been overlooked.

+1

#5 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:36 AM

Tele ticket = money.

#6 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

Tele ticket = money.

People = money, people dont get what they want, people leave... rose = closed down

#7 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:28 AM

Tele ticket = money.

People still use ticket to go Sikuku Underground Prison, Sikuku Ruins, etc. I guess people will still use teleportation ticket to go city of muris, gate of muris, wasteland ruins, wasteland ruins path.

#8 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:16 AM

If I recall well the reason why no ships are going to Orlo is because it's almost impossible to get there via ship, and that's why the Blinding Mist crashed.

Nevertheless, I agree with this suggestion. Orlo needs easier access after completing the quests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users