Dr. Farrel's Gemstone - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dr. Farrel's Gemstone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ohsoasn

ohsoasn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

Hi guys :waddle: I came across these two quests and I have no idea where to find the stuff needed.

First one is Dr. Farrel's Gemstones. It says I need 3, but doesn't say from where; obviously it's in the culverts but is it from the boss itself or from the many monsters inside? OH and it says "in the lab" but I think the whole dungeon is considered his "lab" so I don't know :\.

Second and last one is, where is the freaking supply warehouse in bearded whale coast MM? I went through f1 - f4 and it wasn't there. The details of the quest is "Enter bearded whale coast mission map supply warehouse and find the treasure chest. Deliver it to jess blahblahblah."

Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

Dr. Farrel's Gemstones can be obtained from defeating Dr. Farrel. I believe the supply warehouse is reachable from F4, but the map comes up at random. There is a rotation of maps that you can go through.

#3 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

just enter and leave until you find Supply Warehouse. You don't have to kill all the monsters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users