Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

Aside from the bugs/glitches, what this game really needs, is variety. When you go on forums, lets say you're looking for builds, chances are, you're going to find builds with the same sp and dna investment, same armor combos, same jewls ect. When you go into the item mall to get mounts. There's very few to pick from, most I see are the horses running around.

Point is, a major update is needed, with this, accuracy and evasion need to be fixed, armor and jewls need to be added to fit these stats. A level cap to 90 needs to be implemented. With this, new set of FOC,TB, and svs gear/items could be added. Possibly a new brand of xeon to upgrade your armor as well. Carus drops would be increased, prices would drop, then the new xeon would be ridiculously overpriced just like carus was :waddle:

I think with more content alone added into the game, providing it can be done without messing things up, would make a bigger player base, with much more to do.

Just think gravity, the more bugs you fix, the more stuff you add and balance out correctly. The more youtube videos get put out that aren't title with "glitch" or "hack", more players, $.

Sounds good eh?

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

accuracy and evasion work.
and most other things , like lvl cap higher , new items.... will "someday" come in the mysterious "S3".
the monkeys devs are working on Rozen atm and add some files each patch

Edited by MakoXD, 09 July 2011 - 07:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users