• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sonse81

Sonse81

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Ok. I got an idea or better I have an idea about what I really would like to be able to use.
With all those smartphones around wouldn't it be nice to have an App which gives you access to:

a. Auction House
b. your inventory
c. your bank
and of course the mail system.

I'd love to browse AH and buy and sell stuff when I am not at home or during raids without multi clienting. What you think about it? Discuss pls.

Edited by Sonse81, 08 July 2011 - 10:07 PM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

I dont know much about those things and dont even know if is posible, but doesnt sound bad at all.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:10 AM

It sounds very bad. The whole idea of AH is you get good deals on occasions. If you can get access to it at any time and anywhere, well that will shrink the amount of good deals as ppl will just cancel their items.

As to the mail system, I wish they would improve it right now. We need an addressbook, mail storage, longer maximum mail length, and the ability to send more than on item. Maybe also the ability to store 250Kb of mail storage which isnt a lot of space but should be enough to store 100+ mail.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

Dont know, all should point to make people able to play without being so dependant of be 24/7 online, like... well, not healthy at all. The future of the online games should be to integrate it to people's lives instead of make the game to be the people's life.

#5 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

would probably cause terrible bugs and mess up security.
looking at last month/years patchs and events... gravity would foc it up and make it easy to create hacks/abuseable bugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users