ROSE instances (Cave of Ulverick / Oblvion Temple Rooms) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ROSE instances (Cave of Ulverick / Oblvion Temple Rooms)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

The one of the greatest problem of ROSE currently that there is basically nothing a max level player can do apart of PvP/repetitive farming. Now I attempt to suggest something that could help on this problem.

Adjusting these intances to level 220 would be probably the best thing to ever happen to these underused places.

The bosses
In order to keep the players busy the bosses have to be HARD!!! REALLY HARD! By hard I don't mean to create a boss with 47984 billion HP who barely scratches the enemy's HP, but instead I mean that create bosses which actually require some BRAIN to be used and not just some 15 min afk.

As far as I'm aware there are 3 bosses in Cave of Ulverick and 1 boss in Oblivion Temple Rooms. Just an example of a "hard" boss:

OT Rooms boss:
HP: Enough to stay alive for at least 3-4 minutes against a FULL party
Damage: Hmmm.... Maybe 6-7k AP? Not sure... give him enough AP so he can actually kill someone if they dont watch.
Abilities:
*AoE Burn: Burns the entire party lasting 30 seconds. (45 sec cooldown)
*AoE Magic Def Down: 100% magic def down for 20 seconds. (30 sec cooldown)
*Big magic damage AoE: Should normally deal about 10k damage. (15 sec cooldown)
Special:
During the fight the boss should summon 3-4 slow moving mobs every 20-30 seconds. These mobs would start moving towards the boss and if they reach the boss they will heal him for a large amount of HP. (Basically they have to be killed before they reach the boss)

The drops:
The biggest question would be the drops. Asking the devs to create new stuff would be like hitting a brickwall with a car. It would take a few years... So instead this is what I ask:

RECOLOR!!! I'm sure most of the community would be happy if the devs added recolored vesions of existing items with better stats as drops for these bosses, since everyone's using costumes these days. Who wouldn't want a St. Kreuz Blade that is made of platinum and has a different (preferably purple) name! :)
They could also add more sets! Oh and some artisan "recipe" items like those cart and CG scematics which could be some welcome addition to artisans, because nowadays artisan crafts are mostly unused.

#2 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

It would be more interesting to see this. I haven't even been into Cave of Ulverick since I know the drops are crap + the EXP. Also its for low level and well I don't really have any low level characters. I'd love to see artisan recipe's drop from raid monsters like new cart schematics/ CG, thats only obtainable by raid. If they just continue with the current drops like legendary (which no one uses hardly) then raids are going to continue to be useless.

#3 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Good idea +1 :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users