AOE party teletickets

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Yes .... It's an IM suggestion... but these things would sell like.... something that sells fast.

#2 storagekeeper

storagekeeper

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

no

#3 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

no

Why not?

I can only see reasons for why this should exist, and no reason for it not to.

Edited by CaNehDa, 13 July 2011 - 12:09 AM.

#4 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:23 AM

I think it's an interesting idea that might work out. But it would cost too much I think.

#5 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:11 AM

Good idea, imagine a party escaping from pkers :D

Pker: Where did the noobs go?

PAWNED!

#6 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

I think it's an interesting idea that might work out. But it would cost too much I think.

should/would/will be relatively similar to the price of Teletickets, 150 points for 10.

Yes they should be more expensive then the regular teletickets, but they shouldn't be overpriced either.

And in order to prevent some a-hole being an idiot; each party member would have to agree to being teleported.

Edited by CaNehDa, 13 July 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#7 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

should/would/will be relatively similar to the price of Teletickets, 150 points for 10.

Yes they should be more expensive then the regular teletickets, but they shouldn't be overpriced either.

I like!

#8 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Which member would pay for this item? I wouldn't if i were in a party who wanted to use this.

#9 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

Which member would pay for this item? I wouldn't if i were in a party who wanted to use this.

Probably the one who have the item :D Or each member should contribute and buy that item? :)

#10 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

What if one of the member don't want to teleport? What if the one who use the ticket misclick the area? What if the person who have ticket think they should go to a place that is harder and then get wipe out?

Oh well, just what if .... Cleric third class support skill can teleport member like res one by one :D only wish lol.

#11 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

See response below

Probably the one who have the item :) Or each member should contribute and buy that item? :)

^ yea, that one.

What if one of the member don't want to teleport? What if the one who use the ticket misclick the area? What if the person who have ticket think they should go to a place that is harder and then get wipe out?

Oh well, just what if .... Cleric third class support skill can teleport member like res one by one ;) only wish lol.

Already mentioned solution to possible problem.

And in order to prevent some a-hole being an idiot; each party member would have to agree to being teleported.

It would say where you're to be teleported to, and if it wasn't where everyone agreed to go; well... That person would be the only person there ... lol...

And if they go to a place to high lvl for them... One party member could just use another one?

Edited by CaNehDa, 14 July 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#12 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

Why not stop being cheap and just buy 5-6 tele tickets for your party mates?

The reason why I see this not happening is, they lose IM sales if the ticket costs less than 1 ticket per person, a party has 6 people max. So it's cost would be equivalent to 6 tele tickets(maybe like a little less).

It'd just be simpler to just give 1 ticket to each member and call it a night.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 15 July 2011 - 05:07 AM.

#13 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

Why not stop being cheap and just buy 5-6 tele tickets for your party mates?

The reason why I see this not happening is, they lose IM sales if the ticket costs less than 1 ticket per person, a party has 6 people max. So it's cost would be equivalent to 6 tele tickets(maybe like a little less).

It'd just be simpler to just give 1 ticket to each member and call it a night.

uuuuuhhhh I've gone to prison many times to be one out of 6 that would use a teleticket to get there; everyone else would walk..... or cart it there.

lets do the costs k? On draco they're about 2.5m per teleticket - 15m for a whole party to go to prison; now from prison you go to ruins - another 15m - ect. ect. Now lets say for poops and giggles your party wants to really explore, and they go to Orlo - 15m more, now lets say they realize Orlo isn't a good spot for them, and they wanna go back to ruins, 15m more - and then lets say they start getting pk'ed really bad and decide to go back to Orlo, another 15m

Now lets do the costs on all this - 15m + 15m + 15m + 15m +15m = 60m all on teletickets - for what the mere use of traveling together as a party?

It shouldn't cost this much - would the party teletickets be popular? Probably very popular - would it render the other teletickets useless? : likely not - I don't go to orlo In a party to go refine my gear, but I do teleticket there.

I request these tickets exist for the beneficial factor it would give to noobs, and the fact it would enhance game-play for Item mall users, and all players in general - as traveling costs would be extraordinarily cheaper and much faster for whole partys to go explore the world of rose together..

Edited by CaNehDa, 15 July 2011 - 11:38 AM.

#14 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

*AoE Tele tickets you away from this idea*

No seriously man, I have +15s too, IM gets there in like seconds and you don't even need plutos, but thats not the point I'm making.

It would more than likely cost the same as 4 to 6 tele tickets, IM wise. If the ticket for a group cost less than 6 tele tickets, it would not be beneficial for Gravity financially. So thats reason #1 they won't probably do it.

Everyone would just buy the group tele tickets, except for individual travel which would be rare since you can do it as a group.

The example you had of a group is fine if everyone agreed, but there are big chances of abuse from a single user, what if I ninja'd into a party with intentions of tele ticketting the group from Prison to Ruins(saying oh its better exp there) and have a group ready to PK them so I could steal the exp spot that party was in. Its not probable but possible.

A single tele ticket that is passed around gives the user a choice. No one makes the decision for you, except you. That is what an MMORPG is all about.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 15 July 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#15 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

It would more than likely cost the same as 4 to 6 tele tickets, IM wise. If the ticket for a group cost less than 6 tele tickets, it would not be beneficial for Gravity financially. So thats reason #1 they won't probably do it.

Again; My point stated in previous post is that many people choose walking/carting opposed to the prices of a teleticket - I think this would increase their revenue, not the other way around.

A single tele ticket that is passed around gives the user a choice. No one makes the decision for you, except you. That is what an MMORPG is all about.

As stated previously; all members in the party would have to agree to teleporting to the new spot.

The example you had of a group is fine if everyone agreed, but there are big chances of abuse from a single user, what if I ninja'd into a party with intentions of tele ticketting the group from Prison to Ruins(saying oh its better exp there) and have a group ready to PK them so I could steal the exp spot that party was in. Its not probable but possible.

You could do that now; only difference is it'd be cheaper to do it with party tele's

#16 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Again; My point stated in previous post is that many people choose walking/carting opposed to the prices of a teleticket - I think this would increase their revenue, not the other way around.

As stated previously; all members in the party would have to agree to teleporting to the new spot.

You could do that now; only difference is it'd be cheaper to do it with party tele's

I still don't see why you can't just trade some tele tickets to everyone and call it a night.

But, Alright I won't argue more, let the admins decide.

P.S.: Your math is wrong bro. 15m + 15m + 15m + 15m +15m = 60m all on teletickets

Its 75m not 60.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 15 July 2011 - 12:20 PM.

#17 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

I still don't see why you can't just trade some tele tickets to everyone and call it a night.

But, Alright I won't argue more, let the admins decide.

P.S.: Your math is wrong bro. 15m + 15m + 15m + 15m +15m = 60m all on teletickets

Its 75m not 60.

And people ask me why I always have 10 calculators open for my screen shots - this is why ;) (I fail at math)

But I don't see why you don't see my point on how this would be very helpful :)

:)

Oh well... I know its unlikely to get implemented anyway...

But thanks for discussing and sharing your opinions on this idea :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users