You are prohibited to log in until 2020-12-31 00:00 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

You are prohibited to log in until 2020-12-31 00:00

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 girishisgr82

girishisgr82

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

Okay Firstly My account is giving me this message "You are prohibited to log in until 2020-12-31 00:00"?
Secondly i cannot post any ticket via the support page since its sayin no such id registered? Even if i click the forgot password thinge it still says no id by that email is registered
The weird part is i can login to the same email id via warpportal.com. But not from the support page?
Could someone please help me? Really tensed bout this.
How do i get in touch with the GM?
9 Years Ban? For what :s?

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

Did you ever register for the support ticket system? I don't think its linked to your WP account.

#3 girishisgr82

girishisgr82

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

No Ive not registered for it seperately. Could you help me as to how do i go about it? I thought it is linked to my acc.

#4 girishisgr82

girishisgr82

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

Sorry i just panicked. Registered now and posting a ticket. But any idea as to what the reason could be :s. I was vending on my BS when this happened ! :S

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

Sorry I'm just a mod and don't have access to that information, for that you'll have to wait for a ticket response and you can move forward to that. Its possible its nothing so don't worry too much yet.

#6 bernyeo2

bernyeo2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

i got the same problem lol !!! i was vending and got ban

#7 SaberLady

SaberLady

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

i got the same, one of my account was not even online but got banned?? seriously what is going on?

#8 girishisgr82

girishisgr82

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

I Hope what youre saying is true ! Yeah ive posted a tick and awaiting response. Got a mild heart-attack when i saw the id banned ! Just hope its sorted soon !

#9 bernyeo2

bernyeo2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:26 AM

yeah yeah .. the server is clean lol !! mayb i bot too much hahahahah but who cares .. lol my 149 RK lol damnnnnnn well see u guys soon lol !!

#10 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Wonderful. The GM's don't even know wat they are doing. The first reply is probably a standard explanation for suspending your account. like in my case:

--- On Sat, 16/7/11, WarpPortal Support <support-noreply@warpportal.com> wrote:

From: WarpPortal Support <support-noreply@warpportal.com>
Subject: prohibited to log in untill 2020-12-31?
Date: Saturday, 16 July, 2011, 1:18 AM

Greetings!

This account was found using an automated 3rd party program. Because of this, the account will remain suspended permanently. If you choose to register for another account, we urge you to not make use of such programs.

But the real reason to this problem wasn't banning due to botting. As I tried logging into my friend's account who recently just quit RO, and received the same error message. I went a step further to create a new account and tried logging in. The same message also appeared. With that I sent them a reply:

I don't think that is the case because it is not the only account I am unable to log in. I tried logging in using a few of my friends' accounts. None of them got through and all showed the same error message. I even tried logging on a newly created account. Even that couldn't get through. How can I possibly use a 3rd party program on an account that I couldn't even get the chance to enter the game and create a character with?

And came their swift reply which also probably a standard template:

Greetings. Thank you for responding. We wish to apologize for any delay in our response.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to a relevant department for further analysis. Please be informed that due to the heavy volume of other cases we have in queue, this may take a while to finish. We kindly ask for your patience, and rest assured that we will inform you once it is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation; please look forward to our response.

And so with the "this may take a while to finish.", god knows when the matter will get resolved. I am not a VIP account and I buy my KP points/items with zeny so I guess I can tolerate waiting a few days for them to get this matter resolved. But I don't think those with VIP accounts will feel the same way. I urge all of you with this problem to put more pressure on the management team. Let them realise that alot of people are affected. You probably have to send more than 1 ticket as they probably just write your inquiry off with an unfounded accusation of using a 3rd party program. And if you stop replying there, they will think the matter is settled.

#11 bernyeo2

bernyeo2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

LOL ... its been so crazy... my merchant was vending and it got ban ... lol !!! nah no point playing tooo

#12 Xancath

Xancath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

from what I gather a lot of users of particular functions of RCX are getting banned in waves

#13 Weaklink

Weaklink

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

my account has been ban for almost 1 week now. and wasn't even botting.

Thank you for waiting. We wish to apologize for any delay in our response.

Please be informed that we may only release your account if you agree to a full item and zeny wipe. In the meantime, it shall remain suspended indefinitely.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Martin
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

#14 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:54 AM

from what I gather a lot of users of particular functions of RCX are getting banned in waves

What functions? I thought people only used it to see Bowling Bash gutterlines and enemy HP.

#15 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

RCX can do alot more than that; it has options to control characters, making it effectively a bot client.

It's best to not use RCX due to the problems regarding that, so that you can't get caught using it. Heim has stated twice - once when the illegal functions of RCX became known (they had not been widely known until then, due to incomplete translation of the RCX instructions), and a couple months ago when asked again about it - that RCX is not permitted.

#16 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

What is RCX?

#17 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

It's a tool that is able to essentially make RO act like it should have been.

I know it's able to display enemy HP, Bowling Bash Gutterlines, a Cast "circle" around the player so they know their range, it can turn field elements opque, so you can see through them while walking under trees and stuff.

That said, I don't think the entire thing should be banned for the potential to use unsavoury elements of it. It's such a useful tool with legitimate purposes. It should have a conditional clause, that if you're caught using the less desireable aspects then you can get banned. Especially because enemy HP, gutterline display and opaque environments should really be standard in the RO client.

Edited by Scott, 18 July 2011 - 06:42 PM.

#18 girishisgr82

girishisgr82

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

REPLY 1-
Dear Ragnarok Player,

Thank you for contacting WarpPortal Support. We wish to apologize for any delay in our response.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but your account was suspended due to association with other accounts found using illegal third-party automated programs. We will forward this issue to a supervisor for consideration. Please be informed that what the supervisor says may be final and non-negotiable. We kindly ask for your patience, and rest assured that we will inform you once a decision is made.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Martin
WarpPortal Support Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLY 2

Thank you for waiting. We wish to apologize for any delay in our response.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but the supervisor has decided not to release your account and it shall remain suspended indefinitely. However, if you still wish to continue playing the game, please be informed that you are free to create a new account.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Martin
WarpPortal Support Team

NOTE: Please do not reply to this E-mail. Using the reply function will result in the WarpPortal support team not receiving your reply. In order to respond, please log in to the WarpPortal Support Site and reply to this ticket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked for an explanation and proof and :waddle:.. Reply 3

Dear Ragnarok Player,

We understand you wish us to explain further, however, we are not allowed to disclose our proceedings for security reasons but rest assured our actions are based on irrefutable facts and evidences for us to validate an action on the account. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

As per previous reply, after a careful review by a supervisor, it has been decided that your account will not be eligible for release due to the severity of the infraction. Your account has been permanently suspended for violation of terms. However, you are still free to create a new account and continue to play any game you wish. Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience as the decision is final.

Sincerely Yours,

Dexter
WarpPortal Support Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wth?!

#19 valentinus

valentinus

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

*for anybody who dont do any crime or wrong,hope u got unbanned
coz we played this game with hell of time and hell of moneys,haha

*for anybody who commit crime and ilegal program i have some opinion:
hmm.. why dont gravity give 2nd oppurtunity to buy wpe to unbanned id...
ex : 3000 wpe to reopen the the banned id,and it will work for only once.. so that everybody deserve the 2nd chance..
in the real world everybody have the 2nd chance,i believe after that they wont doing ilegal programs anymore,lol
if they still doing crimes.. than banned it permanently...
i think this is the best solution, its like win-win solution...
gravity wins and player wins too..
but i think gravity is the biggest winner,but why not,coz every1 deserver 2nd chance lol...

good day...

Edited by valentinus, 20 May 2013 - 12:48 AM.

#20 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

*for anybody who dont do any crime or wrong,hope u got unbanned
coz we played this game with hell of time and hell of moneys,haha

*for anybody who commit crime and ilegal program i have some opinion:
hmm.. why dont gravity give 2nd oppurtunity to buy wpe to unbanned id...
ex : 3000 wpe to reopen the the banned id,and it will work for only once.. so that everybody deserve the 2nd chance..
in the real world everybody have the 2nd chance,i believe after that they wont doing ilegal programs anymore,lol
if they still doing crimes.. than banned it permanently...
i think this is the best solution, its like win-win solution...
gravity wins and player wins too..
but i think gravity is the biggest winner,but why not,coz every1 deserver 2nd chance lol...

good day...

Players have been reasonably forewarned that using 3rd program for illegal purposes will be penalized with permanent ban. The fact that some players still use 3rd program illegally, knowing of the consequences, means that they are ready to take the risk of being banned. So, No, they do not deserve 2nd chance. The only situation that they may deserve 2nd chance is that they reasonably believe that no such rule that prohibit usage of 3rd program exists, which is not so in case of RO where it is publicly known that such action is illegal.

#21 Noura1

Noura1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

i got banned last week, im not sure why, even my kids were playing on my account, all the sudden got discounted and banned, i have made a ticket for a week, NO RESPONSE???? i start hating the game more and more due to bad mangements and actions those GM are taking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users