Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

Sometime when viewing the bazaar, I see people want to trade item on valdes for some on hammerine or vice versa. So, lets give them that. Our transporters should have a server selection. This could take up to 40 mins to complete. Example:

You load the item
Put the subject and body in
Put 1k lant for trade
then select then server name, and what character ( note you cannot trade to your valdes account.)

That way for people who want to be on a particular server can move items/lant and trade with other people. This would help tons if one server holds a certain item that you may need. I'm not sure what bugs could come with this, but, no reason why it couldn't be done.

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

idk, both servers have different economies so people would exploit it to gain most income

for example job change or some sin item can be up to twice as expensive on hammerine so valdes would result in having none of those items and some people would find it harder to gear themselves

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:14 AM

idk, both servers have different economies so people would exploit it to gain most income

for example job change or some sin item can be up to twice as expensive on hammerine so valdes would result in having none of those items and some people would find it harder to gear themselves

That is a very good point.

#4 jls1znv9999

jls1znv9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

Not to mention what items that are in very short supply on Valdes they have more of on Hammerine *(not all).
Can you imagine someone who just bought something that was elite only 1 of 5 on server and then all of a sudden 20 pop up?
I like the idea in some ways though
Make item 100% bound?

#5 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

True, but the economies are already exploited lol. During reinforcement events, xeons sky rocket. So does armor.

I understand the difficulties in gearing though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users