Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Currently when you enter Strongest TB you have to have the have the items in your bag which takes up a lot of space. Some people lug these items around others go to Merchant b4 TB starts, in both cases its a pain. It would be nice when you enter Strongest TB you get an extra bag which you fill with items you want. And every time you enter STB the bag is filled with same equipment you choose last time.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

That idea is very good, but if they make a bag for those items only, then there is no need to buy them. The items that the class you pick, could come inside that bag by default, and if one change job, the items could change automatically.

The other problem is to equip the items, since one change them alredy in battle, people complain than they can break items by accident. To solve that, they could make another tag in the equipemnt UI, in which the class strongest gear could be equiped by default. And if the player want to use one of their own items, it should have a way to turn on/off (or equip/unequip) the piece that isnt desired.

(edited):
In the same line, they maybe could add all the ornaments and jewels to that tag, and let the player drag the ornaments to the quick slots. That could work also for the hp/mp pots and the ammo, that could be infinite (no reason to have limited amount of something that is free).

Edited by Nadesh, 18 July 2011 - 06:51 AM.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

Well armour and jewels should be placed on you automatically when you enter.

I was more thinking about the extra slot that allows you to add speed, defence, resistance or attack thingy (forgot what they are called).

#4 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

Yea it is just a pain to equip/un-equip them all the time and have them waste almost a full bag or have to continuously rebuy/sell.

My suggestion would be to remove strongest armours/jewelry and simply add +500 magic/physical dmg etc etc to the character when it enters the battlefield.

#5 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Yea it is just a pain to equip/un-equip them all the time and have them waste almost a full bag or have to continuously rebuy/sell.

My suggestion would be to remove strongest armours/jewelry and simply add +500 magic/physical dmg etc etc to the character when it enters the battlefield.

I like strongest how it is. It gives everyone a chance to participate without being slaughtered.

#6 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

No way. CS whores all ready have an advantage.

#7 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

thats not the point of strongest...

with strongest armor+weapon+jewels all (or most) characters , no matter what lvl, have almost the same dmg + hp + resis.

+500 dmg would still be the same as theme with some rage

#8 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

Simply put the strongest gears vendor on the map. That way you can get all gears once inside. Good for if you forgot items or just didn't have the time to run all the way back town

#9 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

Then how about disable everyones gear when they enter strongest (except ornament which can be bought in battlefield) and have the strongest stats automatically added to their character.

#10 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

Then how about disable everyones gear when they enter strongest (except ornament which can be bought in battlefield) and have the strongest stats automatically added to their character.

disable all items and give a [20k HP , some k dmg , some resis , ... ] buff to all could make it good

#11 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:23 AM

why not forget the gear and yewels. if you enter you have direct the stats. then you have just the ornaments/weapons to switch.

#12 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

With this as one of the reasons, I have already suggested a "Profile System" where players can set Armor and Weapon profiles and simply choose between them with a few clicks. TB Strongest Gear can be one of the profiles.

#13 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

With this as one of the reasons, I have already suggested a "Profile System" where players can set Armor and Weapon profiles and simply choose between them with a few clicks. TB Strongest Gear can be one of the profiles.

I think I also asked for this. I shall make a thread on it laters :smooch:.

The interface can be so much better with only small amount of work.

#14 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:06 AM

item profiles for fast switch would be great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users