4 replies to this topic

#1 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:12 AM

When you bought a Skill Reset and use it there should pop up a window where you can self define what you want to Reset.
That way people can reset the stuff need to or want to reset. Also you can reset for example only the skill and don't loose
you DNA build if you feel comfy with it. So once you used Skill Reset there could pop up for example a window with this
text for example:

Please Chose what you want to Reset

[ ] Reset Skill
[ ] Reset DNA
[ ] Reset All

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

Well, it could have the options to reset All or the DNA only. But it would be hard to leave only the DNA, since it need at least 1 point in the skill to be there. They could do that, reset all the skills, except for 1 point that is needed to unlock the dna, and 1 point in the skills needed to unlock that skill (it sound hard in the words but wouldnt be hard in the facts).

Also, the skill resets should reset the pb skills, or there should be a special skill reset for the pb skills only: being a main feature of the game, isnt great that we dont have such reset. In s1 werent needed because the player could use another quin, but now we cant.

Other ideas could include add a cheaper DNA reset, and individual resets that turn a skill back to lvl 1 if they unlock another one, or back to 0 if they arnt unlocking other skills.

Gravity should think in this options, since probably would increase the mall sells.

#3 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

The Stuff i said in OP is seriously a must for the Skill Reset. Well .. Nadesh you have to imagine the text below as window which will pop up once u have clicked on the Skill Rese. I gonna extend that with your cool idea of Possession Beast Skills.... i guess it explains it self :p_devil: May be my text sound not 100% perfect but i hope its understandable what i mean with it. If you have better idea for that text just copy and paste it with a better text. I guess also a individual Skil Reset is to complicated infact it should be kinda so easy that it explains it self and so that you can do to it quick. And with that idea the 300 or 500 pts for a Skill Reset could be a bit more worthy than having 3 resets which is definitely toooooo much mall cost.

Skill Reset
======================================

Please choose what you want to Reset.
[x] Reset only Skills
[ ] Reset only DNA
[ ] Reset Skills & DNA

[x] Reset also Possession Beast

=======================================
Warning:
As you proceed the following you have ticked will be
reset and you lose all ticked Skills/DNA.
Would you like to proceed?

YES NO

Edited by Arktur, 22 August 2010 - 11:31 AM.

#4 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

If anything, A skill reset should also reset PB skills :p_devil: But im sure they are holding that card for yet another CS item...

#5 scarab

scarab

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

i think its a good idea. :p_devil: #push up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users