Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

v.0.1.55

Update

- Professions has arrived to Dragon Saga!
Learn new skills that allow you to create items to help you on your adventure. Visit your Class Master in Port of Winds for details.

Event

- Race to 75 Event(7/20~7/29)
For the next 10 days, all adventurers that reach level 75(uncapped) will receive a prize. The first to 75 will automatically receive an additional prize. Those after the first may also receive an additional prize.
- First Purchase Event(7/22~7/31) *Details Coming Soon*
For all accounts that will be making their first purchase ever.
- Rogue and Assassin Level Up Event(7/22~7/26 Maintenance)
Users that level up from a Bandit or Infiltrator and job change into a Rogue or Assassin will receive a coupon in the mail for a gift.
- Item Mall Costume Event Continues(7/15~7/25)
Are you a set collector? Collect one of the sets on the Mix Board and receive a gift.
- Spread the Love Event Ends
Spread some love to the Dragon Saga Facebook page by liking it and introducing others to it as well.
- Warlock/Priest Level Up Event Ends
In celebration of Sorcery Week, those users that job change into a Warlock or Priest this weekend will receive a special gift.
- Drawing for Hastur's Soul Collection Box Ends.
Each purchase of a Hastur's Soul Collection Box will enter you into a daily drawing for a School of Sorcery Set.

Item Mall
- MyHome Expansion Permit(240x240) price reduced: 550 Pts -> 300 Pts
- MyHome Expansion Permit(280x280): 500 Pts
- Super EXP Package: 500 Pts Continues
2x 60% 2Hr Potions
1 HP Eternity Potion Large
1 MP Eternity Potion Large
- Super Party EXP Package: 500 Pts
10x Jack's Bean
20x Megaphone
- Items of the Week Sale(7/22~)
Float Emote - Warrior: 40 Pts
Blossom Pet Egg Lv.40: 550 Pts
Jeweled Long Hair (female): 100 Pts
Deep Green Eyes (Male): 40 Pts

General
- Level cap increase to 75.
- In-game text changes.

#2 HelpfulRay

HelpfulRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

Patch notes out! yaay I see new pet!-does not see- Instead sees bigger myhome expansion. @...@

Whoa, This:
10x Jack's Bean
20x Megaphone

Edited by HelpfulRay, 19 July 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#3 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:32 PM

For the next 10 days, all adventurers that reach level 75(uncapped) will receive a prize. The first to 75 will automatically receive an additional prize. Those after the first may also receive an additional prize.

LF> MORE INFO ON PRIZES zzzz

#4 bwsnoopy

bwsnoopy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

first cap to 75 gets to date Thuy for a week

#5 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

first cap to 75 gets to date Thuy for a week

I'd do it to date him for an hour.

#6 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

LF> MORE INFO ON PRIZES zzzz

BETTER HURRY, FUNKY GONNA BEAT YOU.

#7 aznnnwhat

aznnnwhat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

What purchase?

#8 Bhreemon

Bhreemon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Else
  • Server:that other one :D

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:12 AM

who will it be!? first to 75? who has time to lvl thieves to 40 and job change with the race to cap going on?! PSHAW!

#9 Reikaa

Reikaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Server:Earth

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

who will it be!? first to 75? who has time to lvl thieves to 40 and job change with the race to cap going on?! PSHAW!

I do B)

#10 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:19 AM

Can we could use another 240 home expansion to upgrade to max size or something? I would think the players who bought the old largest expansion for 500Pts in anticipation for this expansion feel a bit ripped off, and it seems more logical to sell additional upgrades rather than introduce something that completely replaces what was sold before. This would definitely be better if the max size might be increased again in the future.

Waiting for details on leveling event prizes and weapon for thief level up event!

#11 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

Can we could use another 240 home expansion to upgrade to max size or something? I would think the players who bought the old largest expansion for 500Pts in anticipation for this expansion feel a bit ripped off, and it seems more logical to sell additional upgrades rather than introduce something that completely replaces what was sold before. This would definitely be better if the max size might be increased again in the future.

Waiting for details on leveling event prizes and weapon for thief level up event!

Agreed, I bought the former largest expansion a couple weeks ago as well and this is pretty lame.

Oh, also, for those looking for this information:

Race to Level 75 Event

Do you have what it takes to be the best leveler? Prove to the adventurers of Dragon Saga that you are the best by taking part in the race to level 75!

What needs to be done: If you choose to participate in this event, you must level your character and be the first to reach level 75. You do not need to hit the cap point of level 75. As soon as you are the first to 75, your character name will be taken down.

When: The event begins as soon as Dragon Saga�??s servers are back up from maintenance. Hastur will let everyone know when the servers are back up on the forums.

Prizes:
- First Place
o Soulcraft Option Change for 1 stat(within the user/equipment limitations within the game)
o Large Enchant Package
+ 10x Soul Box
+ Patch of Love(14 Days)
- All other users that reach 75 will receive
o Large Enchant Package
+ Patch of Love(14 Days)
o Entry into a drawing for Soulcraft Option Change. Five players will be selected.

- Additional prizes �??may�?? be given out and will be announced at the end of the event.

Winners for the Event will be announced August 1st, prize distribution will also be on this day.

Begins: Wednesday 07/20/11 as soon as maintenance is over and the servers are up
Ends: Friday 07/29/11 at 11:59 PM.

Edited by Rimmy, 20 July 2011 - 01:54 AM.

#12 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:05 AM

v.0.1.55

Update

- Professions has arrived to Dragon Saga!
Learn new skills that allow you to create items to help you on your adventure. Visit your Class Master in Port of Winds for details.

Event

- Rogue and Assassin Level Up Event(7/22~7/26 Maintenance)
Users that level up from a Bandit or Infiltrator and job change into a Rogue or Assassin will receive a coupon in the mail for a gift.
- Item Mall Costume Event Continues(7/15~7/25)
Are you a set collector? Collect one of the sets on the Mix Board and receive a gift.
- Spread the Love Event Ends
Spread some love to the Dragon Saga Facebook page by liking it and introducing others to it as well.
- Warlock/Priest Level Up Event Ends
In celebration of Sorcery Week, those users that job change into a Warlock or Priest this weekend will receive a special gift.
- Drawing for Hastur's Soul Collection Box Ends.
Each purchase of a Hastur's Soul Collection Box will enter you into a daily drawing for a School of Sorcery Set.

Item Mall
- MyHome Expansion Permit(240x240) price reduced: 550 Pts -> 300 Pts
- MyHome Expansion Permit(280x280): 500 Pts
- Super EXP Package: 500 Pts Continues
2x 60% 2Hr Potions
1 HP Eternity Potion Large
1 MP Eternity Potion Large
10x Jack's Bean
20x Megaphone
- Items of the Week Sale(7/22~)
Float Emote - Warrior: 40 Pts
Blossom Pet Egg Lv.40: 550 Pts
Jeweled Long Hair (female): 100 Pts
Deep Green Eyes (Male): 40 Pts

General
- Level cap increase to 75.
- In-game text changes.

Posted Image

Edited by HiRyan, 20 July 2011 - 02:06 AM.

#13 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:27 PM

Agreed, I bought the former largest expansion a couple weeks ago as well and this is pretty lame.

The change was due to the amount that was being purchased. We reduced it and allowed for the larger one to be at the current price it is now.

#14 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

10x Jack's Bean
20x Megaphone

I'm happy that we get the jack's beans and all but could you consider making an exp package where we don't have to pay for the other useless crap that comes with it? I don't really feel like paying an extra dollar for something that I'm in absolutely no dire need for, I'd be more willing to pay for just the beans. Also seems kind of overpriced considering we can currently buy 10 hours worth of 1.4x exp for the same price and this package wont even last 2 >.>
/rant

#15 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

I'm happy that we get the jack's beans and all but could you consider making an exp package where we don't have to pay for the other useless crap that comes with it? I don't really feel like paying an extra dollar for something that I'm in absolutely no dire need for, I'd be more willing to pay for just the beans. Also seems kind of overpriced considering we can currently buy 10 hours worth of 1.4x exp for the same price and this package wont even last 2 >.>
/rant

The beans will likely come in at some point on their own. The beans cost a little more because it affects an entire map, don't need to be used for an entire 2 hour period, give 2x the experience, and stack with normal experience potions. For now, they're in a package.

#16 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

The beans will likely come in at some point on their own. The beans cost a little more because it affects an entire map, don't need to be used for an entire 2 hour period, give 2x the experience, and stack with normal experience potions. For now, they're in a package.

Well ty for the response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users