• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

I FINALLY get 1000 WP, so I can gift it via this;
https://www.warpport...energyshop.aspx

I enter my name, his name, his email. Everything is perfect! I get deducted my 1000 WP from my account, all giddy and happy I can pay back the VIP package my brother bought for me~~ THEN BOOM.

I get no email and I have him check his email... He has no email. So now I'm out 1000 WP and he doesn't have it. No redeemable code to send, only an Invoice # in my transaction area in the Power up section of the site. Which means nada without a code someone can redeem.

My complaint is that I get all this time invested into the surveys and then finally getting the high ass amount required for a gifting and it gets lost in the errors that I didn't create. No one has any emails from my transaction, but I've still been deducted 1000 WP. I just don't get how there can be three notices on that one page about how someone is gonna receive the code via email and no one does, lmfao.

//edit;
Posted Image
Error I got, exact error actually. I'll PM my transaction # to whoever I need to D; My brother needs that 1000 WP and he needs it nao Dx... I owe him lmao, I dun like owing him anything. e.e;

//edit2;
I submitted a ticket, forgot about that feature D;..

//edit 3;
Problem solved :3

Edited by Mitsune, 28 July 2011 - 01:52 PM.

#2 Chaosxx

Chaosxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

i want to buy some WP but the page send me error :'(

#3 WeedMaN13

WeedMaN13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

ITS HAPPENING ON ME NOW, HOW DID YOU SOLVED THIS???

I FINALLY get 1000 WP, so I can gift it via this;
https://www.warpport...energyshop.aspx

I enter my name, his name, his email. Everything is perfect! I get deducted my 1000 WP from my account, all giddy and happy I can pay back the VIP package my brother bought for me~~ THEN BOOM.

I get no email and I have him check his email... He has no email. So now I'm out 1000 WP and he doesn't have it. No redeemable code to send, only an Invoice # in my transaction area in the Power up section of the site. Which means nada without a code someone can redeem.

My complaint is that I get all this time invested into the surveys and then finally getting the high ass amount required for a gifting and it gets lost in the errors that I didn't create. No one has any emails from my transaction, but I've still been deducted 1000 WP. I just don't get how there can be three notices on that one page about how someone is gonna receive the code via email and no one does, lmfao.

//edit;
Posted Image
Error I got, exact error actually. I'll PM my transaction # to whoever I need to D; My brother needs that 1000 WP and he needs it nao Dx... I owe him lmao, I dun like owing him anything. e.e;

//edit2;
I submitted a ticket, forgot about that feature D;..

//edit 3;
Problem solved :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users