• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lauriebug

Lauriebug

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

I am currently working on the quesst Dreadful book (3) and I am unable to complete it. I have tried twice to gather all (10) five-color scales from Aqua Guards and my quest window acknowledges that I have 10 of them, but I get no indication that I have completed it and Harin does not say anything about the quest. Please help.

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

I think you posted in the wrong game forum, which game do you play?

#3 Lauriebug

Lauriebug

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

I think you posted in the wrong game forum, which game do you play?

Oh shoot.. I came here from rose online.com and didn't think it might not be specific to that game... but yeah, Rose Online.

My bad, I'll go look for the correct forum.

Edited by Lauriebug, 28 July 2011 - 07:20 PM.

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

Okay hold please, I'll move it to the ROSE Online Forum.

#5 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with that quest at all ... it must be a newer one, because I have never done it. I'll see if I can find out anything about it and get back with you!

#6 Lauriebug

Lauriebug

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Thank you very much! It's part of the hero quest, I think, if that means anything to you.

#7 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

You're very welcome, and I found that it was part of the Hero Quests, which I have only completed through something about the Holy Scissors because I was past level 100 before these quests were introduced, so I should really go through the rest of them with a new character, since we also have so many new quests in the newly designed Adventurer's Plains and Valley of Luxem Tower maps!

I looked on the ROSE Online Compendium, and I found a very helpful quest guide--here's the link to that specific quest: Hero Quest information

There may indeed be a bug since the most recent patch, because the guide says to return to Harin, and you've done that part and she is not acknowledging it, if I'm reading correctly, so the guide may not be a factor here.

In the past, when quests have become bugged after patches, oftentimes logging out and then logging back into the game will make the NPC display the required quest text, so I can suggest that you try doing that. I hope that does it, but in any case, the Dev Team should be aware of this so that it can be corrected in a future patch.

I wish I could be more helpful. If you get any further information that does help you complete this, it would be great if you'd let us know. Thanks and good luck!

#8 Lauriebug

Lauriebug

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:01 AM

I am doing the quest steps correctly, I actually had the compendium open already. I also closed the game all night and relogged on this morning with no change, Harin still does not acknowledge that the quest is complete.

#9 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, but I'll notify the Dev Team and hopefully this can be fixed soon. I think a bug in the Hero Quests should be a pretty high priority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users