• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

A few suggestion

Overlapping
There is no easy way to tell which enchants overlap. It should be initiative but it is anything but that.

For example Accuracy can't be had with short defence buff :/ How are you suppose to figure that out?

One has to waste money and xeons to figure all this out.

Please make it more imitative, either by LETTER or NUMBER grouping or colour on icons. It would be easier to place a character on the corner of the icon.

Icons
The icons look way too similar and I do believe some are exactly the same. Use more friendly icons so one can tell the difference between enchants with one glance.

Enchanted Weapons/Armour
The description is vague and icons are not enough. It would be nice to actually be able to see the description of the enchant instead of rehashed generic description.

Basic Xeons
My monitor runs on 32bit colour, utilise it :dunno:

Seriously, Supernus and Eximus are almost the same colour and very hard to tell them apart. Please make all basix xeons differentiable.

The same goes for Compressions.

Basic Consumable Enchants
Same as above, create more unique icons. If you think its too much, get rid of the useless ones.

Make S1 xeons and Ion xeons different. Go beyond the red background.

Enchants and Xeons (Consumable and Other)
Make it simple to distinguish between those used in Armour or Weapons or Both. Maybe have a little symbol/marking on one corner.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

A few suggestion

Overlapping
There is no easy way to tell which enchants overlap. It should be initiative but it is anything but that.

For example Accuracy can't be had with short defence buff :/ How are you suppose to figure that out?

One has to waste money and xeons to figure all this out.

Please make it more imitative, either by LETTER or NUMBER grouping or colour on icons. It would be easier to place a character on the corner of the icon.

there are weired codes "Groupe : UGFHOIUH" at them , only 1 of each can be active or overwrites . but yes , it should be easyer to see

also: lower debuffs should not be able to overwrite hihger. sucks if my +750 long range def gets overwriten by -450 short range

Icons
The icons look way too similar and I do believe some are exactly the same. Use more friendly icons so one can tell the difference between enchants with one glance.

Enchanted Weapons/Armour
The description is vague and icons are not enough. It would be nice to actually be able to see the description of the enchant instead of rehashed generic description.

yap

Basic Xeons
My monitor runs on 32bit colour, utilise it :mellow:

Seriously, Supernus and Eximus are almost the same colour and very hard to tell them apart. Please make all basix xeons differentiable.

The same goes for Compressions.

exi and sup are very similar , rare and carus got "ok" looks. they all could have better icons tho

Basic Consumable Enchants
Same as above, create more unique icons. If you think its too much, get rid of the useless ones.

Make S1 xeons and Ion xeons different. Go beyond the red background.

Enchants and Xeons (Consumable and Other)
Make it simple to distinguish between those used in Armour or Weapons or Both. Maybe have a little symbol/marking on one corner.

in total : yes +1

Edited by MakoXD, 01 August 2011 - 03:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users