Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

Physical Upgrades:

This thread is based in: The Nightmare Begins

"Like in most horror movies, some ugrade is needed to fight back the evil forces. In some cases is just a weapon, but in others bigger things are needed (no, i wont suggest to ride a battle robot, but isnt that bad idea XD).

The characters have skills and dna for them, but what about to add a new thing, the physical upgrades. The Temperions are Cyborgs, and cyborgs can be the product of someone need of a replace for a body part or someone wanting to upgrade a body part."

The main enhancements would be divided in Arms, Legs and Head, there could be for body too, but i cant think in anything that isnt related to defense, eva, or resistances atm.

Head

Night Vision: Only able to be used in nightmare dungeons or other dark places (if are implemented). The idea is to have places with 0 vision, could be a dungeon but also could be a pvp field (not the full bg, but some parts).

The night vision could last 5 secs to dont kill the purpose of the darkness, and have a 25 sec CD. This way, if you have a party of 5, the must chain the vision, and they must tell what they see with the rest.

Arms

Rain of punchs: i always loved the crab's attack, that hit the players lots of times and the player hardly can do anything at that moment. The idea would be to have such a phyisical upgrade that let the player punch at high speed: the weapons bonuses wouldnt apply and the player cant move during the attack, but the target cant move either. The attack shouldnt last more than 3 secs.

Legs

The Spider: If the monsters in dungeons can walk over the walls and roofs. The first upgrade would be to be able to do that too: of course, it would be limited to dungeons and battlegrounds in closed places (if are implemented).

Imagine to be able to cast a ground aoe over the roof or over a wall, or put a trap there, or even dash and end upside down.

Long Jump: The ability to jump at bigger distances than normal. Since we alredy have dashes, the distance shouldnt be so far, maybe 3x what the chars can jump now.

High jump: The ability to jump higher than normal and be able to climb places that otherwise couldnt be reached. Imagine to be able to reach higher places faster and surprise the enemy.

Speed: The ability to move faster for a short period of time, the CD should be long because we alredy have dashes. Could last 5 secs and move 2x speed, and the CD could be something like 1 min.

I will think and post others later

Edited by Nadesh, 23 August 2010 - 01:21 PM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

Another thing, maybe make some of this skills spend HC: i remember a thread in the old forum about HC skills.

Parcial Beast: an arm skill that make the player able to use the PB skills at the cost of x% of HC. The skill dont get the stat bonuses from the PB (the skill attack amplify included) but make the player to be able to use those skills without be transformed. The higher the lvl in this skill, the less HC is needed to use a PB skill without being transformed.

Steal HC: an arm skill that make the player able to absorb x% of the enemy HC. Cant be used if the caster HC is at 100%. The higher the lvl, the bigger the amount of HC absorbed. Such skill should have a long CD.

This 2 could give a bigger integration between the normal character and the PB feature. Of course, first they should fix the PBs for some of the classes that cant take adventage of the PB system atm.

Edited by Nadesh, 07 September 2010 - 02:01 PM.

#3 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

I like that skills use a % of HC...That would be interesting.

I remember back in S1 they were talking about Super Skills. Ones that can only be cast 1x per hour. It would be nice that in addition to our current skill points, we get to choose from a list of 1x hr skills. perhaps have 1 per 25 levels or something or starting at 60 1/10 levels.

Personally I think that at level 80 (when they raise cap) it should be time for 3rd class option. Wishful thinking I know. If they do reset the Quests and such, prob wont be too hard for people to reach 80.

As far as the mobs skills go.... I think this game needs a complete rework of the compounding system. It would be nice to use mob drops and other things to create potions or skill like effects by compounding them.
BTW mob drops effects should last 10 mins not 3 mins.

Edited by Crftwise, 07 September 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:48 AM

I was thinking about the same, about 3rd jobs: i was about to make a thread to make suggestions about 3rd jobs and 3rd jobs skills. I think that the 3rd job skills, at the start, should be like the 2nd job skills were in S1: i mean, 2 or 3 skills that make a small difference between the previous jobs, something like a specialization. But in the end, even if they didnt put a 3rd job, the ideas about new skills could be used, or even the OPed skills of 1h CD.

I like the idea of supper skills, always think that could be a good thing.

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:52 AM

Yeah 1x Hr skills would be nice. Something like-

Ultimate Heal 1x hr Heals everyone in party to max health.
Eye of the Storm 1x hr Shock wave hitting all targets in a 15m radius.
Merderous Minions 1x hr Summons a hord to attack all enemy in 20m radius
Blitzkrieg 1x hr Melee attacks all targets in a 10m radius.
Gatling Gun 1x hr Bullets hit all targets in a 10m radius with multiple shots.

Just some ideas. I figure for a 1 hr skill it should be a type of AOE or a very powerful single target attack.

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

I was thinking... something related to the super skills:

I always like the chance of charge the skills, but instead of that they could do this:

Left clic over the skill, it throw the skill as it does now. But, if the player right clic over the skill, it cast the same skill, with more casting time but deal the same dmg as a crit, and can crit for the double, more or less like when one is using the pb.

Another thing could be to have a double crit chance: some people said that from time to time shamans thorw a bigger fire ball... Well, why dont make a double crit chance: it should be very low and shouldnt be xeons or enchants for it, maybe make it related to the dmg instead to the crit, that way a build based in higher base dmg could compete with a build based in crit rate (and not, i dont have a build based in high base dmg).

Another physical upgrade:

Last Word: when the character is about to die, it can active this, it make the character explode and dmg 10 targets in a 10m radius.

#7 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

Nadesh y invested too much time to create ideas. some i like and so on, but nothing would happend requiem never read that or think about that!!!- that is the problem.

a 3rd job would be nice, maybe with lvl 80- but gravity are too dumb to build/create new skills( best example: s1 to s2 )

a healing skill for defi- maybe a totem that consumate fix damge from all target around( in Terms of Service maybe) and absorbing there heal( fix damage because of :( resi)- the hp get into the totem and then spend the hp to the player and maybe to 7 others in range-----> 90/2 at 8 targets so all 8 player get 90 hp every 2 sec.
that vamipiric touch(1st job,"heal skill") is a joke y need 30 dna points to get a good skill and its based on resi.

hat hole game need a base patch and balance!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users