Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

For good health, you are meant to take a break every hour or so and do a little stretching. Have GMs ever been in a raid using the items that we mortals use? A 2 hour plus raid session sucks big time. In all due respect you need to either allow more ppl to go in raids or decrease the HP of bosses.

Also the whole system is unbalanced. I have yet to see an RH party consisting of predominantly of high lvl 60s toons without getting it ass kicked; yet this raid boss is on the 3rd map. A good lvl 69 tank would be not even attempt to try RH. Tanks HP should increase and bosses HP should decrease.

Raids are currently the domain of high toons.

The whole raid system needs an overhaul in MHO.

Seriously tanks base HP should increase by at least 50%.

Edited by Chardane, 03 August 2011 - 08:12 AM.

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

I concur on overhall. I would like to see a difficulty setting on Raids where you choose how difficult it is and rewards are modified for the difficulty set; with an ultimate difficulty setting meant for max level toons.

BTW I have Temperion Expert Armor. I sell for 40 million lant a piece because they are nostalgic.

Edited by Cleffy, 03 August 2011 - 07:50 AM.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

BTW I have Temperion Expert Armor. I sell for 40 million lant a piece because they are nostalgic.

That's great to hear. And I don't think you would ever need to worry about losing your nostalgic item at that price. ^^

S1 Salvation parts cost around 25m, and I am not talking about gloves or shoes :/

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

For good health, you are meant to take a break every hour or so and do a little stretching. Have GMs ever been in a raid using the items that we mortals use? A 2 hour plus raid session sucks big time. In all due respect you need to either allow more ppl to go in raids or decrease the HP of bosses.

Also the whole system is unbalanced. I have yet to see an RH party consisting of predominantly of high lvl 60s toons without getting it ass kicked; yet this raid boss is on the 3rd map. A good lvl 69 tank would be not even attempt to try RH. Tanks HP should increase and bosses HP should decrease.

yap , unless a high lvl party they slow or deadly.

#5 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:45 AM

I think rh/biskra was aimed as content mainly for higher lvl players to get items to sell to lower players (with some items for high lvls too) and something for them to do to help out lower lvl guildies/friends. I mean just think about rh in S1 giving lvl 5x items when it clearly wasn't something for lvl 5x's to do.

#6 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

I think rh/biskra was aimed as content mainly for higher lvl players to get items to sell to lower players (with some items for high lvls too) and something for them to do to help out lower lvl guildies/friends. I mean just think about rh in S1 giving lvl 5x items when it clearly wasn't something for lvl 5x's to do.

No one here is talking about lvl 5x toons. We are talking 68+.

People ask for lvl 75+ tanks for RH, and either 3 rads 66+ or one rad 67+ and another 79. That doesn't make sense.

While DC, I have yet to see a tank below 75 to do it. Either way you need high level radiants at least two but preferably 3.

The whole raid system is made for high level tanks and in general high level classes. Also a rads and tempest health suck lemons. How can a tempest/rad with 2.x HP handle a crit that exceeds 7K+ >< With HP buffs and Mana SHield a rad is fine while tempest is as good as dead.

#7 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

No one here is talking about lvl 5x toons. We are talking 68+.

People ask for lvl 75+ tanks for RH, and either 3 rads 66+ or one rad 67+ and another 79. That doesn't make sense.

While DC, I have yet to see a tank below 75 to do it. Either way you need high level radiants at least two but preferably 3.

The whole raid system is made for high level tanks and in general high level classes. Also a rads and tempest health suck lemons. How can a tempest/rad with 2.x HP handle a crit that exceeds 7K+ >< With HP buffs and Mana SHield a rad is fine while tempest is as good as dead.

I was just trying to make a point about lvl 5x toons. In season 1 end game players (~66-71)would do ruinhorn yet the sets/weapons that dropped were for lvl 55 (correct me if I'm wrong). They didn't change things in season 2 with ruinhorn being for end game players yet dropping lvl 68 sets. All raids are meant for high lvl players but some are for helping lower lvl players get items.

But to be honest a team of lvl 68's could do rh/biskra if they had item malled enough and were organized. People ask for lvl 75+ tank because they think there'll be a better chance of success but really a well equipped lvl 68 tank with s1 polar set could have almost as much hp as a lvl 75 tank as they can use the same gear.

Edited by Hugh, 05 August 2011 - 12:52 PM.

#8 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

You might should consider to just quit the game before you get too emotional about the whole raid thing. They do not listen.

#9 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

I was just trying to make a point about lvl 5x toons. In season 1 end game players (~66-71)would do ruinhorn yet the sets/weapons that dropped were for lvl 55 (correct me if I'm wrong). They didn't change things in season 2 with ruinhorn being for end game players yet dropping lvl 68 sets. All raids are meant for high lvl players but some are for helping lower lvl players get items.

But to be honest a team of lvl 68's could do rh/biskra if they had item malled enough and were organized. People ask for lvl 75+ tank because they think there'll be a better chance of success but really a well equipped lvl 68 tank with s1 polar set could have almost as much hp as a lvl 75 tank as they can use the same gear.

Biskra and RH entry level I think is 58 so one would think you should be able to do it around that level. Anyway I doubt anything will change.

Biskra can be done with a lvl 68 tank while RH is a different story. You really need a good tank for RH, the lizard is a ******.

#10 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

Don't need much hp as a tempest for RH if you stay out of earth shock range. But yea, that's a pretty tough raid for lowbies I guess. If everyone levels smart they can be a highbie too though. Not that it's an excuse for the raid system, I completely agree on your point and have said the same myself.

#11 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Agreed, I'm currently working on some proposals regarding changing raids to make them more do-able and worth the effort.

#12 Lynx2040

Lynx2040

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

They will fix it when people stop paying because of this, until that, they won't do anything.

In S2, they turned Requiem into an unbalanced system to make it Cash Profitable, they just fix some stuff as long as ppl stop paying to balance their gameplay.

So i'm not paying anymore for this game until they fix somethings, and i guess some ppl are doing the same and that's why a new patch is coming, anyway they have like 100 things to fix andn they will fix 1by 2by2 3by3 in the whole year.

Well i don't cash anymore on this game because of massive amount of crashes during SvS, Raids, low drop on raids, etc...

But the brightside of this is that they are fixing it:

- Now you get some points even when u get dced in SvS.
- They will leave this double drop rate on Raid Bosses.
- Making lvling funnier and easier.

This are some things they should made long time ago, why do they do it now? cause they just wait until ppl stop paying, of course they prevent it before it happens ^^.

Anyway, i play since beta, and i must say i would pay 10x more just because of a balanced system.

But who would pay 3k $USD to make everything +30 if you had a balanced system where you don't need to max everything to have fun.

It's just my opinion, feel free to troll this post ^^.

Edited by Lynx2040, 12 August 2011 - 09:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users